logo
Old 04-26-2011, 01:53 AM
Find More Posts by Mr Loopy
Christchurch, New Zealand
Joined Mar 2007
195 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Loopy View Post
I will NEVER go to Aussie as I am a TRUE BLOODED KIWI. Oh no I guess I offended yo lot yet again LMFAO And I don't hold much hope for the KIWI's either.
a
Mr Loopy is offline Find More Posts by Mr Loopy
Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 04-26-2011, 02:06 AM
Joined Mar 2007
195 Posts
All I can really say is now I have NO faith in the NZ Police..... Even the Aussie cops said that the NZ ones were ******** LOL... NOW that's saying something
Old 04-26-2011, 03:53 AM
Joined Mar 2007
195 Posts
Well not sure if you lot could see my left eye and swollen right side. It was taken between 48 and 72 hours after action. Even in the cells the pigs didn't care about the three times I was smacked inface for NO reason
Old 04-26-2011, 04:02 AM
Find More Posts by rdgreen
Adelaide South Australia
Joined Dec 2009
291 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughsey View Post
I still dont know what the heck he is on about, I thought they spoke english in NZ.
A quant version, a bit like American english
Seriously, get some professional help soon mate. (not you Hughsey, you're beyond redemption)
rdgreen is offline Find More Posts by rdgreen
Old 04-26-2011, 08:54 AM
Joined Mar 2007
195 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgreen View Post
A quant version, a bit like American english
Seriously, get some professional help soon mate. (not you Hughsey, you're beyond redemption)
I do find it interesting with people telling me to get professional help. Hell look at my face.... They were pro's and I totally complied...... I then got smacked in face 3 times in cells. They are professionsls.... B&^^#HIT artists...... Was all on camera but yet they deny. No wonder why I have no time for anyofthem anymore...... And yes I was released from the phsyc hosp today
Old 04-26-2011, 08:57 AM View Post
Mr Loopy
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. It is temporarily hidden while Mr Loopy edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:10 AM
Find More Posts by vmceachern
You can't fix STUPID
Texas City, Tx
Joined Dec 2008
4,505 Posts
Here in America they say" shut up boy or your gonna fall down again".
vmceachern is offline Find More Posts by vmceachern
Old 04-27-2011, 07:32 PM
Joined Mar 2007
195 Posts
I have no probs with what the cops did to me as yes I was psyching out and yes I am getting professional help. Just I like helping others as it makes me happy. I have always been like that. It was the attitude of the officers in the station that annoyed me. Yes I suffer from depression and have done for many years. I have battled to keep my youngest girl in my care for a few years now as ex wife didn't want a bar of them and they were her children. Youngest was removed from my care after allegations were made. This happened on April 1st. Sorry guys if any of you took ofence but yes I have read and taken in what you all have said.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:13 PM
Find More Posts by Flying-Blind
PhantomDriver
United States, AZ, Wickenburg
Joined Aug 2008
428 Posts
Is this for real? Have you read the warning labels on your glue bottles?
Flying-Blind is offline Find More Posts by Flying-Blind
Old 04-27-2011, 11:32 PM
Joined Mar 2007
195 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcomeaux View Post
Is this for real? Have you read the warning labels on your glue bottles?

LMAO... I have but haven't long read the dope bottles and paint. Yip I for real. Part of my healing is talking which I have never done hence why it looks like I am attacking a few but it isn't intended to be that way (sorry if it does). I HAD 2 friends on here, but due one person I haven't seen either in almost a year. Despite giving more than I received. I gave an Ultimate 10-300 to one of them with the proviso I was told when test flight would be.... A person has since told him I wanted money for it. That person is the stirrer and hence why I haven't been to a field in 12 months. I have flown since and manny types which I could only ever dream of flying but those people had the land and money that I will never have. Shame really as I was always there for others to help and to assist new modellers but yet I still get shot down for that..... I am still buying stuff for others to help them but time I'm not giving
Old 04-28-2011, 01:21 AM
Find More Posts by wylieruneyjr
RUTNBUC
United States, SC, McClellanville
Joined Sep 2008
2,747 Posts
Hey Man , seem to me that you have been deeply hurt,,, hurt when someone made allegations, hurt when they took your child,, hurt when the treated you like a crimmnal. Physical hurt when they Police ascosted you in prison. What you are feeling is really normal, just means your normal. Man you are in my prayers. I feel for you brother. You've been dealt a bad hand.

Please don't consider ending your life, as then everyone will think you did [ it ]. As for those that beat on you, law or no law, I feel you must at some point give a bad cop what he has coming to him, one on one. And don't try to be fair, use over welling force as needed. Three on one is consider lynching in the states, and at such odds, it is permissable to use over welling force.

Some may say this is bad advice, but I do not give a rats azz, I to have faced cops that use excessive force and treated me badly.

Police brutality is a real thing ! And if they believed you done something to a child, how would you expect them to treat you?

So maybe forget them, they think they are protecting the child, remeber, whats best for the rest of the family!!!

Vent your anger at the very least, then try to regain your sanity, as I believe you have been push to the end of your rope sort of.

Its really okay to be mad , pissed, mixed emoutions, and hurt.
It will heal with time, and your child knows the truth. She loves you man.

What would you do if someone hurt your child ??? Would they had gotten worse than you got , even though its just not so, ??? I think they would have !

And FRUCKK the so called friends, burn that bridge at both ends, you might just feel better if you do.... f-u-c em. don't give the time of the day. Real friends help those in need, not those that are popular.
wylieruneyjr is offline Find More Posts by wylieruneyjr
Last edited by wylieruneyjr; 04-28-2011 at 01:59 AM.
Old 04-28-2011, 01:49 AM
Find More Posts by wylieruneyjr
RUTNBUC
United States, SC, McClellanville
Joined Sep 2008
2,747 Posts
And guy be glad your not in the USA, as you would have looked a lot worse, before the police got to you. Cause here despite what is said,,, your guilty until proven innocent.
wylieruneyjr is offline Find More Posts by wylieruneyjr
Old 04-28-2011, 08:34 AM
Find More Posts by vmceachern
You can't fix STUPID
Texas City, Tx
Joined Dec 2008
4,505 Posts
That'll be $150 for the first hour, and please don't forget to take your meds befor the next visit!
vmceachern is offline Find More Posts by vmceachern
Old 04-28-2011, 10:22 AM
Find More Posts by db1331
United States, SC, Sumter
Joined Jul 2007
471 Posts
I see the problem over his left shoulder , bottom shelf just above the clothes basket .... Problem Solved !!!
db1331 is offline Find More Posts by db1331
Old 04-28-2011, 04:54 PM
Joined Mar 2007
195 Posts
Cheers guys I am sorting myself out slowly. I have been in hobby for a long time now and when I get to the field I will be there to fly not help. This I will find hard to do but at the end of the day it will benefit me. I love my daughters to bits and am going to get youngest back; it's just a case of when. Yip the police are bullies over here to, even the supervisor of the cells. I had a clean slte untill I ws threatened with my life last year and that's when I really started going down hill and found out who my true friends were ( lot that I have alot ). $150 an hour is pretty cheap there boss but I'll take it lol and have looked on shelf and found my lost prop lol.

Quick Reply