Old 10-31-2011, 08:24 AM
Find More Posts by Superrmario
Man Up!!
The beach, in NJ
Joined Feb 2009
784 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Roll View Post
I was trying to contact OMP early last week as I had a couple of questions before I made a decision to place an order a new 100cc Yak SP-55M. Found out that John was out on vacation......no big deal so I just emailed my questions to John. Really didn't expect a reply until the week of the 31st. We all need a break on occasion.

Dang if John didn't call me Thursday evening around 7:00 PM (central time) to answer the questions I had sent via email. We spoke for about 20 minutes, you'd have thought I was the only message he had to deal with.......probably had hundred messages and emails to deal with. Looks like he started playing catch-up on Thursday evening and he had just returned from his vacation earlier that afternoon.

I placed my order with John and it shipped yesterday. I'm really excited about getting this new airframe and I think OMP will be a great company to do business with. At this point I think/feel that OMP will go out of their way to try and provide great customer service and support.
Glad you received a call back!

Without being sarcastic, they really do treat their customers well, I will 100% attest to that. John, his wife and the others at the OMP tent at Nall '11 were stand up guys for sure.

I think the ball got dropped accidentally after I created this thread, maybeÖ

The purpose of this thread was not to slander, but to find out why I didnít receive a call back.

Fortunately for me I found out why, and absolutely agree everyone needs a break! I can only imagine having to work in this industry.

Unfortunately for me, I still havenít received contact from them about replacement parts for my 50cc Yak-55 as of today 10/31. This is after all the calls I made since the 23rd, a PM on this site that I sent on the 27th and an email the 28th.

Unfortunately the airplane in no longer now, I do not need the parts any longer.
Superrmario is offline Find More Posts by Superrmario
Old 10-31-2011, 08:56 AM
Find More Posts by Bulldog9
United States, OH, Xenia
Joined Sep 2009
460 Posts
Mario,
Left message on your voice mail.
John
Bulldog9 is online now Find More Posts by Bulldog9