logo
Old 01-05-2022, 11:38 AM
Find More Posts by Fenderbean
United States, AL, Meridianville
Joined Nov 2010
574 Posts
Suggestion
Yet another instance

Okay, so I call out a well known troll for started yet another off topic pointless post and I get a warning? Why not ban the guy who does nothing positive on multiple forums so we can all enjoy the hobby. This is exactly what ruins forums and causes people to leave. I get my comment may have broke some rule but maybe the admin should take care of the root cause so we can all have a more positive experience.
Fenderbean is offline Find More Posts by Fenderbean
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 01-05-2022, 06:13 PM
Find More Posts by Jason Cole
FG Staff
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Sep 2006
381 Posts
It's never ok to break the site rules. Does the post you are talking about break a rule? If so please click the report button on it and let the mods handle instead of replying and breaking the rules in your response.
Jason Cole is offline Find More Posts by Jason Cole
Administrator
Old 01-06-2022, 11:21 AM
Find More Posts by Fenderbean
United States, AL, Meridianville
Joined Nov 2010
574 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Cole View Post
It's never ok to break the site rules. Does the post you are talking about break a rule? If so please click the report button on it and let the mods handle instead of replying and breaking the rules in your response.
I don't see a rule that I broke, I wasnt provoking the guy, I posted a fact about his response. The guy is a well know troll and has been removed or moderated on multiple forums. I simple stated a fact trying to keep the thread from turning into another toxic zeeb thread.

It guys like him that run off new people trying to get help and ruin forums. Anyway I see you live up the road from me have we met?
Fenderbean is offline Find More Posts by Fenderbean
Old 01-06-2022, 12:00 PM
Find More Posts by Jason Cole
FG Staff
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Sep 2006
381 Posts
Your post did break the provocation rule and when you edited the post after the infraction you removed the content that broke the rule so all is good now. If you see others breaking the rules, please report them instead of responding in kind.
Jason Cole is offline Find More Posts by Jason Cole
Administrator

Quick Reply