logo
This thread is privately moderated by Sukhoikid, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:21 PM
Find More Posts by Sukhoikid
Team Futaba
Joined Jan 2006
11,571 Posts
Discussion
Some words...

Guys,
I have been a member of Flying Giants since day one. Since I am no longer a teen anymore (teen at heart sometimes lol) I want to say to all you young guys.. good luck with everything. Stay in school and make good grades to make your parents proud of you. Trust me the look on your parents face when you graduate either from high school or with a degree in college is priceless.

All the hard work you put into school will pay off one day in your future. If you really want something stick with it, you will get it eventually. For many people it takes time.

Lets say I have learned a lot from this hobby and would really like to thank those that have supported me all the way here on Flying Giants!

Never give up at anything. Just remember you can do anything you set your mind to!
Sukhoikid is offline Find More Posts by Sukhoikid
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-31-2021, 09:20 PM View Post
Alexkrow
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Excessive Advertising (Spam). Show it to me anyway.
Old 11-16-2021, 11:22 AM
Find More Posts by Xanthus Perry
Joined Jul 2020
4 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukhoikid View Post
Guys,
I have been a member of Flying Giants since day one. Since I am no longer a teen anymore (teen at heart sometimes lol) I want to say to all you young guys.. good luck with everything. Stay in school and make good grades to make your parents proud of you. Trust me the look on your parents face when you graduate either from high school or with a degree in college is priceless.

All the hard work you put into school will pay off one day in your future. If you really want something stick with it, you will get it eventually. For many people it takes time.

Lets say I have learned a lot from this hobby and would really like to thank those that have supported me all the way here on Flying Giants!

Never give up at anything. Just remember you can do anything you set your mind to!
Very inspiring. Thank you for these words.
Xanthus Perry is offline Find More Posts by Xanthus Perry
Old 11-16-2021, 11:23 AM
Find More Posts by Waylon Cook
Joined Nov 2021
0 Posts
great and important words. I absolutely agree with the thesis that school is very important in a person's life and if you try hard at school and at the university, you can make a very big contribution to your future. I am currently studying at the university and write a lot of scientific articles and works that need to be properly formatted. The site https://edubirdie.com/citation/cse/cite-a-webpage/ always helps me with this, where I find Ultimate Student's Guide With Generator to Citation For Websites in CSE.
Waylon Cook is offline Find More Posts by Waylon Cook
Last edited by Waylon Cook; 11-26-2021 at 11:37 AM.

Quick Reply