logo
Old 10-17-2006, 10:23 PM
Find More Posts by rcfs
Better - Faster - More Fun!
United States, WI, Shawano
Joined Mar 2006
40 Posts
Hello from 1st U.S. R/C Flight School

The accelerated Primary Solo through Advanced Aerobatic flight training programs that 1st U.S. R/C Flight School developed training over 1000 students are now being posted free online at www.rcflightschool.com

Hundreds of illustrations with matching control stick positions guide flyers step-by-step through each phase of becoming a better pilot, together with special features designed to bypass common errors and enhance practice effectiveness by focusing the pilot’s attention on controlling what the airplane does instead of reacting to it. Learn More

Where club strength is determined by the success of its members, our hope is that clubs will find our site a valuable training resource. Club instructors, be sure to check out our special Club Instructor section.

Founded in 1987, 1st U.S. R/C Flight School has professionally trained over 1000 students, and throughout this experience has developed accelerated R/C flight training programs that have resulted in 98% of all Primary Solo students trained achieving Solo in less than a week, and 100% of all Aerobatic students achieving in only days what traditionally takes years. Learn More
rcfs is offline Find More Posts by rcfs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 10-18-2006, 07:08 AM
Find More Posts by Boulder
It's official, thanks Verne...
United States, TX, San Antonio
Joined Jan 2006
11,247 Posts
Re: Hello from 1st U.S. R/C Flight School

Hey David,

It's great to have you here!

Just letting you know, I'll be moving this thread to the Manufacturer's forum, only because there is a ton of info on your site and it should be viewed by as many as possible.

Welcome to the Giants!!!
Boulder is offline Find More Posts by Boulder
Old 10-18-2006, 10:33 AM
Find More Posts by IShootSharpStix
(AKA Bored-To-Tears-Bob)
Cedarburg, WI
Joined Jan 2006
51 Posts

HIGHLY recommended. I was his 1000th student and could not have been more satisfied with each of my trips to Dave's School. He has built an exceptional program for beginners through advanced fliers. You absolutely cannot go wrong....
IShootSharpStix is offline Find More Posts by IShootSharpStix
Old 02-08-2007, 05:57 PM
Find More Posts by Cedarbat
enter wings level
United States, WI, Cedarburg
Joined Jan 2006
55 Posts

I just want to share with everyone what a great experience it was to attend Dave's school last spring, taking the intermediate aerobatics course.

My flying changed incredibly during the four days of training. Even my wife noticed the difference in my flying after attending. (that's saying alot) Dave's depth of experience, ability to correct my errors in real time, and his patience in teaching are immeasurable.

His training is well worth the investment! I am looking forward to attending again this spring for more advanced aerobatic training.

Kevin Brice
Cedarbat is offline Find More Posts by Cedarbat
Old 02-08-2007, 06:02 PM
Find More Posts by GremlinX
Father of the Scale Furum
Chapel Hill, TN
Joined Jan 2006
4,595 Posts

Great program you have. I would love to come visit you in the summer. I work a lot in Elkhart Lake WI...
GremlinX is offline Find More Posts by GremlinX
Old 12-20-2021, 07:56 AM
Find More Posts by bobfily
Joined Feb 2021
5 Posts
I am currently studying at the university to become a marketer. Since childhood, I dreamed of becoming an airplane pilot. I wanted to go to school, but my parents said NO. Now I want to start studying at a flight school, but it's hard to combine 2 studies. A month ago I was asked to write about respiratory activity, I used https://phdessay.com/respiratory-activity/ for this. Thanks to this service, I had time to combine university studies with a flight school. I hope everything will work out for me, I will make my dream come true and my parents will not interfere.
bobfily is offline Find More Posts by bobfily
Last edited by bobfily; 12-31-2021 at 08:53 AM.

Quick Reply