logo
Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2019, 02:40 PM
Evgeniy is offline
Find More Posts by Evgeniy
Registered User
Evgeniy's Avatar
Joined Nov 2014
36 Posts
Thank you
Evgeniy is offline Find More Posts by Evgeniy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old 11-07-2019, 01:41 AM
3daviator is offline
Find More Posts by 3daviator
Registered User
3daviator's Avatar
United States, SC, Simpsonville
Joined Jan 2006
1,356 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evgeniy View Post
Hi guys. Please tell me where you buy rubber gaskets, which I marked with an arrow ?? Give some links to stores. Thanks for earlier .
I just use viton fuel line and slice it down the middle.
3daviator is offline Find More Posts by 3daviator
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-07-2019, 04:33 AM
Evgeniy is offline
Find More Posts by Evgeniy
Registered User
Evgeniy's Avatar
Joined Nov 2014
36 Posts
Well. Thanks. I will try several options.
Evgeniy is offline Find More Posts by Evgeniy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-26-2019, 07:18 PM
felker14 is online now
Find More Posts by felker14
Registered User
United States, MO, KCMO
Joined Feb 2007
97 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by madinpensacola View Post
...or one can go "full foam".
Can you provide source / link for foam you used? Please / Thank you
felker14 is online now Find More Posts by felker14
Last edited by felker14; 11-27-2019 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Correction
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-26-2019, 07:28 PM
lexsportsman is offline
Find More Posts by lexsportsman
Registered User
United States, KY, Lexington
Joined Nov 2015
13 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evgeniy View Post
Hi guys. Please tell me where you buy rubber gaskets, which I marked with an arrow ?? Give some links to stores. Thanks for earlier .
The first picture, grommet near the RX, is my plane. That is a grommet of a box of Assorted Grommets from Harbor Freight. I don't like wires touching anything that might cause abrasions. I fly helis a little and have seen first hand how quickly a wire can be damaged.

Here is a link to the trim that can go around fiberglass edges, like cowl, gear skirts, etc.

https://www.amainhobbies.com/sab-gob...SABEgK4ePD_BwE
lexsportsman is offline Find More Posts by lexsportsman
Last edited by lexsportsman; 11-26-2019 at 07:33 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2019, 12:20 PM
Evgeniy is offline
Find More Posts by Evgeniy
Registered User
Evgeniy's Avatar
Joined Nov 2014
36 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexsportsman View Post
The first picture, grommet near the RX, is my plane. That is a grommet of a box of Assorted Grommets from Harbor Freight. I don't like wires touching anything that might cause abrasions. I fly helis a little and have seen first hand how quickly a wire can be damaged.

Here is a link to the trim that can go around fiberglass edges, like cowl, gear skirts, etc.

https://www.amainhobbies.com/sab-gob...SABEgK4ePD_BwE
Thanks
Evgeniy is offline Find More Posts by Evgeniy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-01-2019, 08:46 PM
felker14 is online now
Find More Posts by felker14
Registered User
United States, MO, KCMO
Joined Feb 2007
97 Posts
Power plant and flight control systems have arrived now I just need plane, servos, and exhaust system to show up.
felker14 is online now Find More Posts by felker14
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-01-2019, 08:51 PM
felker14 is online now
Find More Posts by felker14
Registered User
United States, MO, KCMO
Joined Feb 2007
97 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexsportsman View Post
The first picture, grommet near the RX, is my plane. That is a grommet of a box of Assorted Grommets from Harbor Freight. I don't like wires touching anything that might cause abrasions. I fly helis a little and have seen first hand how quickly a wire can be damaged.

Here is a link to the trim that can go around fiberglass edges, like cowl, gear skirts, etc.

https://www.amainhobbies.com/sab-gob...SABEgK4ePD_BwE
Could get me dimensions on that? Iím trying to find locally.
Please / Thank you
felker14 is online now Find More Posts by felker14
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-01-2019, 09:43 PM
aalfawaz is online now
Find More Posts by aalfawaz
Registered User
aalfawaz's Avatar
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Oct 2015
1,156 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by felker14 View Post
Power plant and flight control systems have arrived now I just need plane, servos, and exhaust system to show up.
That is one hot combo
aalfawaz is online now Find More Posts by aalfawaz
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2019, 10:31 AM
Evgeniy is offline
Find More Posts by Evgeniy
Registered User
Evgeniy's Avatar
Joined Nov 2014
36 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by felker14 View Post
Power plant and flight control systems have arrived now I just need plane, servos, and exhaust system to show up.
felker14 Hello. Why is the DA engine blue, what is its feature and what is the engine capacity ?
Is the PowerBox transmitter old or new with Multiplex technology ?
Evgeniy is offline Find More Posts by Evgeniy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2019, 03:35 PM
felker14 is online now
Find More Posts by felker14
Registered User
United States, MO, KCMO
Joined Feb 2007
97 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evgeniy View Post
felker14 Hello. Why is the DA engine blue, what is its feature and what is the engine capacity ?
Is the PowerBox transmitter old or new with Multiplex technology ?
Was a limited addition they did a couple weeks ago. I just happened to get on FB 4 minutes after they posted it. Itís a DA-70. I wasnít even planning on doing a 70cc plane but when I saw that engine my wallet appeared in my hand. That is new PowerBox without Multiplex option. Not sure when Multiplex optioned ones will be available.
felker14 is online now Find More Posts by felker14
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2019, 03:41 PM
aalfawaz is online now
Find More Posts by aalfawaz
Registered User
aalfawaz's Avatar
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Oct 2015
1,156 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by felker14 View Post
Was a limited addition they did a couple weeks ago. I just happened to get on FB 4 minutes after they posted it. Itís a DA-70. I wasnít even planning on doing a 70cc plane but when I saw that engine my wallet appeared in my hand. That is new PowerBox without Multiplex option. Not sure when Multiplex optioned ones will be available.
We must have seen the post at the same time. I remember both were available when I saw the post. Unfortunately I did not need any of them and didn't have any extra cash laying around or I would have bought either one. Really beautiful. How do you like the core ?
aalfawaz is online now Find More Posts by aalfawaz
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2019, 05:31 PM
felker14 is online now
Find More Posts by felker14
Registered User
United States, MO, KCMO
Joined Feb 2007
97 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aalfawaz View Post
We must have seen the post at the same time. I remember both were available when I saw the post. Unfortunately I did not need any of them and didn't have any extra cash laying around or I would have bought either one. Really beautiful. How do you like the core ?
Funny thing is I ended up purchasing both Blue and Red by mistake. My phone timed out thought I missed blue one so I ordered the red one. Five minutes later got two emails from DA. Unfortunately I couldnít afford both so I called DA an cancelled the red one. CORE is outstanding. Itís fairly new to me just got it this past Friday. I can tell you programming is fairly simple and Iíve picked it up faster then Jeti DS16 I had. To be fair when I got Jeti I had just left Futaba after 20 years so I was set in Futaba programming ways.
felker14 is online now Find More Posts by felker14
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2019, 11:45 AM
Evgeniy is offline
Find More Posts by Evgeniy
Registered User
Evgeniy's Avatar
Joined Nov 2014
36 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by felker14 View Post
That is new PowerBox without Multiplex option. Not sure when Multiplex optioned ones will be available.
Spring 2020
Evgeniy is offline Find More Posts by Evgeniy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2019, 01:19 PM
aalfawaz is online now
Find More Posts by aalfawaz
Registered User
aalfawaz's Avatar
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Oct 2015
1,156 Posts
congrats man. now all you need is the laser !
What is the Core with multiplex not sure I am following?
aalfawaz is online now Find More Posts by aalfawaz
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message


Quick Reply
Message:


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools