logo
Old 06-19-2018, 09:30 AM
Find More Posts by CeeTee
Joined Feb 2016
1 Posts

I must say I’m very happy with my Chicken Stick. I used it last week on my stubborn Evolution 33GX. It didn’t take me long to figure out that I can actually feel when my technique is wrong and correct it for the next swing. I’m a leftie so I flip from the bottom of the prop instead of the top. I did try it right handed and it worked just as well for me. It’s given me a whole new level of confidence swinging props by hand. It’s a way safer way to go!
CeeTee is offline Find More Posts by CeeTee
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 11-26-2018, 08:24 PM
Find More Posts by dshriver
United States, TX, Cypress
Joined Oct 2014
713 Posts
Hello Richard

I wanted to order some of your RCSs for our club Christmas party. I was disappointed to see the note on your website that you aren’t accepting orders. Do you plan to have the RCS for sale again on the near future?
dshriver is offline Find More Posts by dshriver
Old 11-27-2018, 09:30 PM
Find More Posts by RCS Industries
United States, UT, St. George
Joined Nov 2016
30 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dshriver View Post
Hello Richard

I wanted to order some of your RCSs for our club Christmas party. I was disappointed to see the note on your website that you arenít accepting orders. Do you plan to have the RCS for sale again on the near future?
Hi, I apologize to you all for the shut down. I get a lot of inquiries on the RCS. I wish I could fill all the requests. I feel bad because I know it could save some injuries. Things are still very busy with me and I just cant get the time to start up production at this time. The best I can say is to keep an eye on the website for any changes.

Thank you all for your support and again I apologize.
Be careful!

Richard
RCS Industries is offline Find More Posts by RCS Industries

Quick Reply