logo

Legend Hobby - Seagull Bucker BU-133 Jungmeister – SEA212Y

The Seagull Bücker Bü-133 Jungmeister 1650 mm is a sport scale model of the legend with four ailerons for rapid roll rate. Like the legendary Jungmeister, it has an outstanding aerobatic capability and is a light airplane of balsa and plywood construction.

Splash

Seagull Model BUNKER BU 133

From Legend Hobby...

Pre-Order / Reservation Details – Please read this information carefully before pre-ordering:

We are accepting pre-orders for the SEAGULL MODELS BUCKER BU-133 JUNGMEISTER 65″ WINGSPAN SEA212Y. The models are leaving the factory at end of MARCH, 2021! Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page. This is a high demand product, so we strongly recommend pre-ordering if you wish to receive an aircraft from this container shipment. The next shipment won’t be until late Summer 2021, so order now to avoid disappointment! In order to reserve your SEAGULL MODELS BUCKER BU-133 JUNGMEISTER 65″ WINGSPAN SEA212Y your payment will be processed at the time your pre-order is placed.

About the Bucker

The Bücker Bü-133 Jungmeister was a production biplane built in Germany before World War II and in Spain during the war. Its modest size, plus a high power-to-weight ratio, with ailerons on both upper and lower wings, made it an excellent aerobatic aircraft. The aircraft dominated the aerobatic scene in Europe and the United States during the mid-1930s and 1940s and its aerobatic performance was far greater than any other aerobatic biplane at that time.

The Seagull Model BUNKER BU 133 was designed with the intermediate/advanced sport flyer in mind. It is a semi-scale airplane which is easy to fly and quick to assemble. The airframe is conventionally built using balsa, plywood to make it stronger than the average ARTF, yet the design allows the aeroplane to be kept light. You will find that most of the work has been done for you already. The motor mount has been fitted and the hinges are pre-installed. Flying the BUNKER BU 133 is simply a joy.

• A sport scale model of a legendary airplane
  • Outstanding aerobatic capability
  • Four ailerons for rapid roll rate
  • Light weight balsa and plywood construction
  • CAD designed and CNC laser cut parts
  • Covered in genuine UltraCote®
  • Plug-in top & bottom wings for easy transport
  • Strong aluminum wing joiner tube joiners
  • Painted fiberglass cowl
  • Scale dummy engine insert
  • Ready-to-install main landing gear
  • Unique scale main wheel fenders
  • Shock absorbing tailwheel assembly
  • Detailed instrument panel and hand-painted pilot
  • Complete hardware pack

More Info

For pricing, ordering and more info head over to Legend Hobby!

Old 02-18-2021, 03:45 PM
Find More Posts by MANFRED
United States, CA, El Cajon
Joined Apr 2007
30 Posts
Hi Jim, does this model allow for electric installation as most of the other seagull ships do? I like the electric motor mount provided with all my other seagulls (adustable box frame).
MANFRED is offline Find More Posts by MANFRED
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2021, 03:46 PM
Find More Posts by boothg-3
rhome , texas
Joined May 2008
616 Posts
Looks good
They should list the specifications in SAE
Us old guys that buy this stuff are not proficient in the metric system and many times just pass over such an ad since most arf,s in years past were small glow powered planes which were always listed in millimeters
boothg-3 is offline Find More Posts by boothg-3
Old 02-18-2021, 05:57 PM
Find More Posts by USMA82
Joined Jun 2019
1 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MANFRED View Post
Hi Jim, does this model allow for electric installation as most of the other seagull ships do? I like the electric motor mount provided with all my other seagulls (adustable box frame).
I don't think so. No electric conversion kit pictured and no mention of electric in the manual. It could be done on your own, of course, but the kit would be so much easier.

USMA82 is offline Find More Posts by USMA82
Old 02-21-2021, 09:39 AM
Find More Posts by ircfly
Joined Nov 2008
50 Posts
if its like the ones at the toledo show a couple years back the cockpit section is a very large hatch with plenty of room for battery
ircfly is offline Find More Posts by ircfly
Old 02-21-2021, 03:51 PM
Find More Posts by 2walla
United States, WA, Walla Walla
Joined Apr 2007
2,587 Posts
I have a pica kit built one with a rcgf30 twin. Perfect motor for this size bipe
2walla is offline Find More Posts by 2walla
Old 05-07-2021, 01:22 PM
Find More Posts by judgepilot
United States, TX, Corpus Christi
Joined Jul 2017
3 Posts
electric version

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANFRED View Post
Hi Jim, does this model allow for electric installation as most of the other seagull ships do? I like the electric motor mount provided with all my other seagulls (adjustable box frame).
I converted an earlier version to electric (Bevo Howard version). I used a Power 160 on 10s 5000 lipos. It was way overpowered, but balanced without any additional weight. It was a rudder required airplane. I mounted the motor with standoffs I found at Home Depot. It was a good flying airplane. I dumbthumbed it in one morning. I may have to pick up this one, though I prefer Bevo's version. I've also got a Dave Platt version (same size) with the wings framed up that I guess I could get back to, lol.
judgepilot is offline Find More Posts by judgepilot
Old 05-07-2021, 01:34 PM
Find More Posts by Truckracer
Des Moines, Iowa USA
Joined Nov 2007
6,014 Posts
The Bucker has always been a good flying design but some versions tend to have the FG a bit far back for my taste. These are tall bipes and when flying from grass, if the gear is too far back they tend to tip up on their nose or end up on their backs on occasion. No problems flying from hard surfaces. I'm curious how this version does on grass.
Truckracer is offline Find More Posts by Truckracer

Quick Reply