Old 01-25-2021, 09:57 PM
Find More Posts by bkjlfp
C&B
United States, AZ, Show Low
Joined Sep 2013
54 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by japan3d View Post
Been trying to figure out for years why the lefts ideas are always the right ones?

They're not. They just control the media so that's all you hear.
bkjlfp is offline Find More Posts by bkjlfp
Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 01-25-2021, 10:33 PM
Find More Posts by ponyboy082662
wrongwayfeldman
United States, AL, Florence
Joined Mar 2010
2,834 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkjlfp View Post
They're not. They just control the media so that's all you hear.
You are Not Wrong !!!!!!
ponyboy082662 is offline Find More Posts by ponyboy082662
Old 02-24-2021, 01:31 AM
codeman
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Offensive content (Flatulence).
Old 02-24-2021, 09:29 AM
codeman
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Offensive content (Flatulence). It is temporarily hidden while codeman edits it.
Old 02-24-2021, 09:33 AM
Find More Posts by BlinkguY
United States, NJ, Newark
Joined Feb 2014
651 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by codeman View Post
It's sad the day businesses are being shut down left right and center for a fraudulent pandemic. Even more sad when a comment like this, with real information is banned and considered "off topic" when there are multiple other posts on this very thread surrounding the main topic ... closure of an event due to COVID.

If a mod decides to ban this and give me another infraction warning, when there are multiple other posts such as even the couple above discussing the media - you'll know this is good information that merely challenges the moderators hurt feelings on this website. I suggest facing the uncomfortable truth, versus erasing and banning messages you disagree with. That's the exact problem with the left these days - like a bunch of but sore children who are pathological liars.

COVID ... one day you'll read how this went down as one of the largest hoaxes in modern history. They are using flu stats worldwide to induce fear, and create an opportunity for what they are calling "The Great Reset".

People only need to stop complying, and it puts an end to this whole ordeal. Don't believe me ... go on Amazon and look up a book released last year by Klaus Schwab called "COVID-19: The Great Reset" then check out his other books "The Fourth Industrial Revolution".

He's one of many Marxist bastards, ushering in "Globalism" in its final form ... traditionally known as communism. He's a prominent figure of the World Economic Forum, and leads talks in Davos yearly. These creeps ultimate goal, is a slow reduction in the worldwide population through various scare tactics and ultimately worse ... just do some reading, and then do some basic math on COVID stats and you'll realize you've been lied to.

Sadly ... doctors coming out to speak of the truth and otherwise are fired and silenced. COVID has never been actually isolated, it does not exist. The PCR method/system was originally developed as a quick way to replicate particular portions of DNA strands by millions or billions, depending on the cycle rate. It was never intended to be used to detect viral loads, but is being used to do so. A positive PCR test by no means signifies current viral infection or sickness. It simply means that the test cycle was able to amplify a particular portion of DNA sequence - what IS happening, is the folks who go get tested are having portions of their DNA replicated millions of times and who knows what is being done with it.

Food for thought ...

Now I'm gonna have to put a bigger tin foil hat....

Guess my mom "a real doctor" was really brain washed that group of people and can't even tell her beloved son the truth. We are doomed. We really are. Wao!
BlinkguY is offline Find More Posts by BlinkguY
Old 02-24-2021, 07:40 PM
Find More Posts by lxcoupe
Welcome to Costco. I love you.
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Jan 2006
4,224 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlinkguY View Post
Now I'm gonna have to put a bigger tin foil hat....

Guess my mom "a real doctor" was really brain washed that group of people and can't even tell her beloved son the truth. We are doomed. We really are. Wao!
That's cool. This past year I have found myself interacting with a diverse cross section of "Real Medical Doctors" and other medical professionals. Out of 30 or so interactions which have included surgeons, virologists, and general practitioners so on and so fourth. I had one "OR" nurse who was more than a little freaked out over this. Not one doctor advocated to me that I should be wearing a mask or following any sort of CDC guidelines. All of them are over this and most have a soured attitude towards their more than vocal colleagues. Most have said that the best protection from this is to simply wash your hands, if you feel sick stay home.
lxcoupe is offline Find More Posts by lxcoupe
Old 02-24-2021, 08:53 PM
Find More Posts by Judge
Team Futaba
United States, CA, Ladera Ranch
Joined Jan 2006
12,473 Posts
Wow, just wow.
Judge is online now Find More Posts by Judge
Old 02-24-2021, 09:01 PM
Find More Posts by RCAddiction
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Jan 2006
1,759 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
Wow, just wow.

That ^
RCAddiction is offline Find More Posts by RCAddiction
Old 02-24-2021, 11:08 PM
Find More Posts by codeman
Joined Aug 2014
60 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lxcoupe View Post
That's cool. This past year I have found myself interacting with a diverse cross section of "Real Medical Doctors" and other medical professionals. Out of 30 or so interactions which have included surgeons, virologists, and general practitioners so on and so fourth. I had one "OR" nurse who was more than a little freaked out over this. Not one doctor advocated to me that I should be wearing a mask or following any sort of CDC guidelines. All of them are over this and most have a soured attitude towards their more than vocal colleagues. Most have said that the best protection from this is to simply wash your hands, if you feel sick stay home.
This guy speaks truth without getting emotions involved, and doesn't get flagged ... who keeps reporting my posts? lol sad

It's funny how you guys have no idea how much lab experience I have, yet feel like you know better. Suit yourselves, but there are a lot of bad doctors who can be just as misinformed and lacking in common sense as anyone else. Being a "real medical doctor" simply means you went to medical school. It says nothing of your political leaning, or your lack of experience with vaccines and study of virology which the vast majority of "real" doctors, nurses and even surgeons aren't trained in. Compared to even a research lab technician who's intelligent, and is producing solid research - doctors know next to nothing about how viruses work, how PCR systems work and what they do.

Regardless ... I find it sad that so many RC events are being cancelled and further to that, many RC businesses are losing a lot of income right now. Some of the smaller guys are being hit hard. It's a shame.
codeman is offline Find More Posts by codeman
Old 02-25-2021, 12:01 PM
The Doc
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Offensive content (Flatulence). It is temporarily hidden while The Doc edits it.
Old 02-25-2021, 12:20 PM
Joined Feb 2014
651 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doc View Post
"Sadly ... doctors coming out to speak of the truth and otherwise are fired and silenced. COVID has never been actually isolated, it does not exist. The PCR method/system was originally developed as a quick way to replicate particular portions of DNA strands by millions or billions, depending on the cycle rate. It was never intended to be used to detect viral loads, but is being used to do so. A positive PCR test by no means signifies current viral infection or sickness. It simply means that the test cycle was able to amplify a particular portion of DNA sequence - what IS happening, is the folks who go get tested are having portions of their DNA replicated millions of times and who knows what is being done with it."

Where do I start? Firstly the virus has been isolated, many times, in fact I have just gotten home after working with it all day. Isolated, grown up in lab conditions in a category 3 biocontainment facility! I am a molecular immunologist (an antibody scientist) I do two mainly two things, firstly we are developing monoclonal antibody therapies for people who are unsuitable for vaccination, therapies similar to those that you last joke of a president took and said would make available to every American free of charge (That comment was up there with the bleach in its ignorance!). Secondly we are monitoring the plasma from both recovered and vaccinated individuals for potential Antibody Dependent Enhancement, which can be a really bad side effect for people who have antibodies to a virus and encounter it again. So far we have found very little.

So I'm afraid I haven't wrote a book on amazon (just the 40 odd peer reviewed scientific papers on pub med) but I can tell you its real, it exists and is absolute infectious nightmare!

Your second point about the PCR is more based on fact, all PCR (the polymerase chain reaction) does is amplify small amounts of, in this case RNA to make enough so that you can actually apply physicochemical methods to analyse it, ie check the sequence against that know for SARS-COV-2. You say that you dont know what they are doing to it in amplification? Nothing, this is an extremely high fidelity technique, exactly the same technique that is used for DNA profiling of criminals, and I'm sure you wont be saying that is manipulated. Also its either quantitative (QPCR) or semi quantitative, in that it will be amplified vs a known potency run control, so there is a cutoff below which a negative result would be returned

All available here https://www.nibsc.org/science_and_re..._reagents.aspx

I so glad I was born with the ability to see and draw conclusions!

I'm so you spoke up....

Thanks a lot!

Edit.. since sentences can be deceiving.... I'm absolutely not being sarcastic Sir.
Old 02-25-2021, 01:20 PM
Find More Posts by RCAddiction
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Jan 2006
1,759 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doc View Post
"Sadly ... doctors coming out to speak of the truth and otherwise are fired and silenced. COVID has never been actually isolated, it does not exist. The PCR method/system was originally developed as a quick way to replicate particular portions of DNA strands by millions or billions, depending on the cycle rate. It was never intended to be used to detect viral loads, but is being used to do so. A positive PCR test by no means signifies current viral infection or sickness. It simply means that the test cycle was able to amplify a particular portion of DNA sequence - what IS happening, is the folks who go get tested are having portions of their DNA replicated millions of times and who knows what is being done with it."

Where do I start? Firstly the virus has been isolated, many times, in fact I have just gotten home after working with it all day. Isolated, grown up in lab conditions in a category 3 biocontainment facility! I am a molecular immunologist (an antibody scientist) I do two mainly two things, firstly we are developing monoclonal antibody therapies for people who are unsuitable for vaccination, therapies similar to those that you last joke of a president took and said would make available to every American free of charge (That comment was up there with the bleach in its ignorance!). Secondly we are monitoring the plasma from both recovered and vaccinated individuals for potential Antibody Dependent Enhancement, which can be a really bad side effect for people who have antibodies to a virus and encounter it again. So far we have found very little.

So I'm afraid I haven't wrote a book on amazon (just the 40 odd peer reviewed scientific papers on pub med) but I can tell you its real, it exists and is absolute infectious nightmare!

Your second point about the PCR is more based on fact, all PCR (the polymerase chain reaction) does is amplify small amounts of, in this case RNA to make enough so that you can actually apply physicochemical methods to analyse it, ie check the sequence against that know for SARS-COV-2. You say that you dont know what they are doing to it in amplification? Nothing, this is an extremely high fidelity technique, exactly the same technique that is used for DNA profiling of criminals, and I'm sure you wont be saying that is manipulated. Also its either quantitative (QPCR) or semi quantitative, in that it will be amplified vs a known potency run control, so there is a cutoff below which a negative result would be returned

All available here https://www.nibsc.org/science_and_re..._reagents.aspx

I so glad I was born with the ability to see and draw conclusions!

thank you.
RCAddiction is offline Find More Posts by RCAddiction
Old 02-25-2021, 03:03 PM
lxcoupe
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Offensive content (Flatulence). It is temporarily hidden while lxcoupe edits it.
Old 02-25-2021, 05:26 PM
Find More Posts by newshoundaussie
Canada, ON, London
Joined Jan 2006
498 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lxcoupe View Post
This is all I need to know about who you are. I wish we had more people like that "joke" of a president to get things done. Without him you and all your ilk would still be trying to figure out how you would get a vaccine to the people who need them. Oh wait, didn't your president say that we didn't have a vaccine when he took office? Yeah, he did say that.

Maybe you should shift gears so you can do some important work like helping children get gender reassignment surgeries like your president is working on.
What the : are you taking about Doc is from the United Kingdom, England which has a Prime minister Boris Johnson not a president.
newshoundaussie is offline Find More Posts by newshoundaussie
Old 02-25-2021, 05:31 PM
Joined Feb 2014
651 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by newshoundaussie View Post
What the : are you taking about Doc is from the United Kingdom, England which has a Prime minister Boris Johnson not a president.
Forgive him man. He is obviously on something.... can't even read.

Quick Reply