logo
This thread is privately moderated by spookyeng, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 11-27-2020, 10:22 AM
Find More Posts by spookyeng
Trader Rating: 10
Kelhar Designs
United States, ID, Meridian
Joined Jun 2006
995 Posts
$1,100.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold
Valenta Salto H101 4.5m full composite NIB

PENDING

Hello Guys,

Back up for sale! Please, I kindly ask, if you want me to hold this for you for a future delivery, I am going to ask for a 20% non-refundable deposit, otherwise the first person to pay for it will get it. Thank you for understanding.

Well I am going to commit to purchasing a larger CNC router in hopes that I can produce larger parts and molds for a couple of airplanes I want to design and I am going to sell a few items I have around to help offset the cost a little for the new CNC machine.

Up next is my NIB Valenta Salto H101 4.5m full composite sailplane. Purchased this year from Soaring USA and I still have the original shipping box. I did take all the components out of the box to inspect and looked at all the items and put it back into the box. I did quickly assemble the model for the picture and everything fits together perfectly. This is brand new and nothing has been done to it yet.

Since, I do have the original box and packing materials, shipping is feasible, but I paid $196 in shipping just to get it from California to Idaho, so shipping may be very expensive since the box is so long. I would prefer to meet for delivery and willing to drive 200-300 miles radius from 83642, Meridian, ID for delivery. If a buyer wanted it shipped, all associated shipping and insurance fees are the responsibility of the buyer. I will make sure it is boxed up just as I received it.

Price is $1,100. Thanks for looking .
spookyeng is offline Find More Posts by spookyeng
Last edited by spookyeng; 12-28-2020 at 07:23 AM.
Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 12-28-2020, 07:22 AM
Find More Posts by spookyeng
Kelhar Designs
United States, ID, Meridian
Joined Jun 2006
995 Posts
Sold, pending delivery.
spookyeng is offline Find More Posts by spookyeng