logo
Old 04-28-2011, 05:12 PM
Find More Posts by gridley
United States, SC, Mt Pleasant
Joined Jan 2006
93 Posts
Someone start a stupidist thread poll on this site. This one has to win.
gridley is offline Find More Posts by gridley
Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 04-29-2011, 05:29 AM
Find More Posts by Mr Loopy
Christchurch, New Zealand
Joined Mar 2007
195 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gridley View Post
Someone start a stupidist thread poll on this site. This one has to win.

If it's soo stupid why did you waste your energy typing a message. One part of depression is that alot of people stereo type people who suffer from it like just have. It has taken me years to start speaking about so why shoot me down?

I hope that people here in Chch have read and taken note of what damage they can cause by their actions.

And bud..... How would you cope within less than 2 years having a marriage break up, losing your job and both your children?????
Mr Loopy is offline Find More Posts by Mr Loopy
Old 04-29-2011, 07:35 AM
Find More Posts by GravyGoodness
3D Farmer 4 Life
United States, NC, Elm City
Joined Jun 2010
1,328 Posts
Well, here's a song that might make you feel better. I had a girl leave me and take all my stuff - so this song has a special place in my heart. Sorry about the kids man, but it gets better. "Time heals all wounds."

Reverend horton heat- where in the hell did you go (3 min 36 sec)
GravyGoodness is offline Find More Posts by GravyGoodness
Old 04-29-2011, 12:24 PM
Joined Mar 2007
195 Posts
Just hard for me to cope as the ex wife never wanted our children to start with and I had been a solo dad with my youngest for just on 2 years now. I'm getting about 2 hrs of sleep a night as all I can do is think of how much I miss her.

So yeah.... Go for the stupidest thread vote bud
Last edited by Mr Loopy; 04-29-2011 at 12:33 PM.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:49 PM
Find More Posts by TimSmith
Account Closed
Joined Dec 2007
1,901 Posts
What the heck are over users? Are they like overlords of the RC Universe who use up all the resources ,and leave none for others? Or maybe pepole who fly too much using up all the air space availible so others cant fly?
TimSmith is offline Find More Posts by TimSmith
Old 04-29-2011, 01:22 PM
Find More Posts by JEFFRO503
www.rcdude.com
St helens OR
Joined May 2006
2,088 Posts
I vote this thread as the most confusing thread I have ever breezed though! I actually have no idea what I just read , but I want my 15 mins back!
JEFFRO503 is offline Find More Posts by JEFFRO503
Old 04-29-2011, 02:16 PM
Find More Posts by parpar1
Fast can be bad
Garden Grove, CA
Joined Nov 2009
3,576 Posts
Edited due to adult content

Hope you are getting better
parpar1 is offline Find More Posts by parpar1
Last edited by parpar1; 04-30-2011 at 08:02 PM.
Old 04-29-2011, 02:57 PM
Joined Mar 2007
195 Posts
Users in the hobby are the ones I spent ALOT of time helpout, and also gave planes to... This was noted in previous posts. I now see that MOST in the brotherhood of the RC fraturnity have absolutely PERFECT lives as they seem to be giving out really cheap shots. Where is it stated on FG about thread topics???? And no I'm not getting rid of my weapoms either.... Don't care if I get booted as have now realised I have wasted around 16 years of my life in this hobby as I thought people actually care... As usual everything bites me in ther arse
Old 04-29-2011, 03:23 PM
Joined Jan 2006
93 Posts
You going through manopause?
Old 04-29-2011, 05:21 PM
Find More Posts by JEFFRO503
www.rcdude.com
St helens OR
Joined May 2006
2,088 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Loopy View Post
Users in the hobby are the ones I spent ALOT of time helpout, and also gave planes to... This was noted in previous posts. I now see that MOST in the brotherhood of the RC fraturnity have absolutely PERFECT lives as they seem to be giving out really cheap shots. Where is it stated on FG about thread topics???? And no I'm not getting rid of my weapoms either.... Don't care if I get booted as have now realised I have wasted around 16 years of my life in this hobby as I thought people actually care... As usual everything bites me in ther arse

Dude.....i'll stop you right there! There is an extremely friendly atmosphere in this hobby! Guys in this hobby seem to be extremely kind and generous for the most part. I'm into racing bikes as well as flying GS planes , and MX.....can be extremely brutal ( not just on the bike , but dealing with other racers and families as well )

If you are this far down in the dumps , you need to get in contact with "local" people for this. Probably not just the RC community either.

As far as that goes , flying RC airplanes in general , is extremely a calm environment , even compared to racing RC cars , or other sports and hobbies. Maybe you have run into a couple bad apples as far as people go , but for the most part.....people are not like that!

Get yourself off this board and seek some help. And quit bringing up a bunch of stuff nobody has any idea of what you are talking about. If you want help.......go to the source. Anyone on here can say the things you want to hear , but "reading it" and Hearing it" are two different things!

Edit : Mod.....will this post work?
JEFFRO503 is offline Find More Posts by JEFFRO503
Last edited by JEFFRO503; 05-03-2011 at 12:54 PM.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:09 PM
Joined Jan 2006
93 Posts
+10
Old 04-29-2011, 07:02 PM
Find More Posts by yakwards
Check it bleed,bro was on.
United States, VA, Hampton
Joined Apr 2010
2,477 Posts
Your carpet looks like it's from the 60's,maybe staring at it each day is making you depressed.
yakwards is offline Find More Posts by yakwards
Old 04-30-2011, 01:06 AM
Find More Posts by wylieruneyjr
RUTNBUC
United States, SC, McClellanville
Joined Sep 2008
2,747 Posts
Mr loopy, do what ever you want, and remember most have never had to deal with depression, so they just don't get it. If speaking out helps , by all means post away. Those bottom feeders that lined up for free planes and stuff , just used you, and then you became aware that they were only in it for themselves.

Sorry to say but when your down on your luck people will use, abuse you and kick ya when they can.
So for some tuff love Bro, learn from this and MAN up some.

Lifes a B I Itch and never fair. Its life !! And it will seem like too much at times ,, however it always seems to work it self out,, trust me it will get better. May be worse first, but ALWAYS better.
wylieruneyjr is offline Find More Posts by wylieruneyjr

Quick Reply