logo
Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2019, 12:59 PM
RCAddiction is offline
Find More Posts by RCAddiction
Trader Rating: 16
Registered User
RCAddiction's Avatar
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Jan 2006
1,071 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
It's already a cage match, with FG being the cage. Nobody gets out alive.
RCAddiction is offline Find More Posts by RCAddiction
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old 09-18-2019, 02:27 PM
closetguy is online now
Find More Posts by closetguy
Trader Rating: 1
Registered User
United States, OH, Berlin Heights
Joined Jul 2006
4,741 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Yep and this is what FG has turned into.
closetguy is online now Find More Posts by closetguy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-19-2019, 01:33 PM
denney47 is offline
Find More Posts by denney47
Trader Rating: 4
Registered User
denney47's Avatar
United States, WA, Puyallup
Joined Jun 2008
838 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Nothing wrong with Flying Giants, they just provide a platform for us all to voice our opinion.
I don't know who is fighting in the cage match? I know it is not Valley View RC.
If I started this thread I would close it as all that needs to be said has been.
Thank you
Tom
Valley View RC
denney47 is offline Find More Posts by denney47
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Yesterday, 04:51 PM
3DJP is online now
Find More Posts by 3DJP
Trader Rating: 23
Registered User
United States, NJ, Penns Grove
Joined Dec 2015
1,004 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
Are you allowed to sell stuff on this site if you own a business or website? I could have sworn a guy got kicked off the site for doing just that
3DJP is online now Find More Posts by 3DJP
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM
MarksHangar is online now
Find More Posts by MarksHangar
Trader Rating: 3
Registered User
MarksHangar's Avatar
United States, GA, Savannah
Joined May 2014
337 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DJP View Post
Are you allowed to sell stuff on this site if you own a business or website? I could have sworn a guy got kicked off the site for doing just that
Why would there be a rule like that? Seems that one of the purposes of this site is to buy and sell items.


Here are the guidelines for selling on this site. I don't see anything that would prohibit a business from selling an item. FG even has paid advertising on here too so not sure what your point is.


https://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/...d.php?t=111774
MarksHangar is online now Find More Posts by MarksHangar
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM
3DJP is online now
Find More Posts by 3DJP
Trader Rating: 23
Registered User
United States, NJ, Penns Grove
Joined Dec 2015
1,004 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarksHangar View Post
Why would there be a rule like that? Seems that one of the purposes of this site is to buy and sell items.


Here are the guidelines for selling on this site. I don't see anything that would prohibit a business from selling an item. FG even has paid advertising on here too so not sure what your point is.


https://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/...d.php?t=111774
Yes I understand that anyone can buy and sell on the site... the point Iím making is if you own a business like Tower Hobbies for example, or Extreme Flight, or Chief Aircraft.. would they be allowed to post in the Classifieds?
3DJP is online now Find More Posts by 3DJP
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Today, 05:23 AM
MarksHangar is online now
Find More Posts by MarksHangar
Trader Rating: 3
Registered User
MarksHangar's Avatar
United States, GA, Savannah
Joined May 2014
337 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DJP View Post
Yes I understand that anyone can buy and sell on the site... the point I’m making is if you own a business like Tower Hobbies for example, or Extreme Flight, or Chief Aircraft.. would they be allowed to post in the Classifieds?
I picked the OP of this thread, ibcinyourc, and looked up his earliest post on FG and it was a for sale ad from August 2016 with many newer ones over the years. If this was against the rules, then you would expect to see ibcinyourc suspended from the site a long time ago. So based upon that example one can conclude that selling by business owners is allowed.

If there is some other rule prohibiting this, then the site owners need to either strike the rule or enforce it across the board.
MarksHangar is online now Find More Posts by MarksHangar
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Today, 11:35 AM
3DJP is online now
Find More Posts by 3DJP
Trader Rating: 23
Registered User
United States, NJ, Penns Grove
Joined Dec 2015
1,004 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarksHangar View Post
I picked the OP of this thread, ibcinyourc, and looked up his earliest post on FG and it was a for sale ad from August 2016 with many newer ones over the years. If this was against the rules, then you would expect to see ibcinyourc suspended from the site a long time ago. So based upon that example one can conclude that selling by business owners is allowed.

If there is some other rule prohibiting this, then the site owners need to either strike the rule or enforce it across the board.
I agree 100%... my point is... to me it seems that Ibcinyourc has just been flying under the radar posting in the classifieds even tho he owns his own site! Iím 99% sure a guy who was trying to do the same thing less then a year ago got the boot and his ads were all deleted by the moderator. I understand ads are posted on the site but think about it.. they never post in the classifieds.. if I had a business like EF or Pilot I would post every time I had a chance knowing how many people visit the site. Wouldnít you?
3DJP is online now Find More Posts by 3DJP
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Today, 11:46 AM
ponyboy082662 is online now
Find More Posts by ponyboy082662
Trader Rating: 2
wrongwayfeldman
ponyboy082662's Avatar
United States, AL, Florence
Joined Mar 2010
2,301 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Thoes are huge businesses...the guy you're talking about is a 1 man show
ponyboy082662 is online now Find More Posts by ponyboy082662
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Today, 12:07 PM
3DJP is online now
Find More Posts by 3DJP
Trader Rating: 23
Registered User
United States, NJ, Penns Grove
Joined Dec 2015
1,004 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyboy082662 View Post
Thoes are huge businesses...the guy you're talking about is a 1 man show
He runs a huge website!! Lol
3DJP is online now Find More Posts by 3DJP
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message


Quick Reply
Message:


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 16 (5 members and 11 guests)
3DJP, ponyboy082662, Hinckley Bill, Swampflier, MarksHangar
Thread Tools