logo
Old 05-09-2013, 10:55 AM
Find More Posts by MaceH
DA rocks
Joined Jun 2011
1,078 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrysu29 View Post
That's to bad, did you bring up these problems with Tony ? I have Five Pilot RC planes now, from the 26% to 40 % They were all perfect except for some shipping damage on the 40% I missed, but was taken care of anyway later
You weren't asking ME but... I confess I'm weary of helping vendors improve their products. These are both quality and design issues- I'll just move on. Life is quite short.

Yes my bad for not 'working with' the vendor, but much worse for them to foist crap on their customers then expect them to 'work with' them. They do this for a living, do they not?
MaceH is offline Find More Posts by MaceH
Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 05-09-2013, 05:34 PM
Find More Posts by manta1
Joined May 2009
375 Posts
wow,any vendor that i have "worked with" has always appreciated it and a great relationship was born. Always been taken very good care of whether or not a problem cropped up. I would rather work with a business that i like to do business with than work against one lol..
manta1 is offline Find More Posts by manta1
Old 05-09-2013, 08:06 PM
Find More Posts by wfield0455
United States, MA, Holliston
Joined Oct 2007
3,013 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaceH View Post
You weren't asking ME but... I confess I'm weary of helping vendors improve their products. These are both quality and design issues- I'll just move on. Life is quite short.

Yes my bad for not 'working with' the vendor, but much worse for them to foist crap on their customers then expect them to 'work with' them. They do this for a living, do they not?
Wow, every time I turn around it seems like you're unhappy about some product because it's poor quality or poorly designed. Now it's apparently unacceptable to try to make it right when you're unhappy. At the rate you're "moving on" you're going to run out of suppliers before long.

I'm glad I don't have all those problems with the stuff I buy. Interestingly enough, lots of it is the same stuff you're unhappy with.
wfield0455 is offline Find More Posts by wfield0455
Old 05-09-2013, 08:28 PM
Find More Posts by MaceH
DA rocks
Joined Jun 2011
1,078 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wfield0455 View Post
Wow, every time I turn around it seems like you're unhappy about some product because it's poor quality or poorly designed. Now it's apparently unacceptable to try to make it right when you're unhappy. At the rate you're "moving on" you're going to run out of suppliers before long.

I'm glad I don't have all those problems with the stuff I buy. Interestingly enough, lots of it is the same stuff you're unhappy with.
Yep, I'm cursed. Happy for you though. This hobby and its vendors are really hit or miss- I have no issues with some of the stuff others have, and vice versa.

Sure, I could 'make it right' with this or that vendor, going elsewhere is simply easier. Called letting my wallet do the talking. Vendors with good products will always have my business- as they always have had. They know that I won't claim their stuff is crap, and in turn, they fix the few issues that arise.

No doubt I'm guilty of posting a hundred times about a poor experience, and once about a good one. Like, you're better than that I suppose. Just ask you, you'll tell me how wonderful you are.
MaceH is offline Find More Posts by MaceH
Old 05-09-2013, 10:38 PM
Find More Posts by wfield0455
United States, MA, Holliston
Joined Oct 2007
3,013 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaceH View Post
Yep, I'm cursed. Happy for you though. This hobby and its vendors are really hit or miss- I have no issues with some of the stuff others have, and vice versa.

Sure, I could 'make it right' with this or that vendor, going elsewhere is simply easier. Called letting my wallet do the talking. Vendors with good products will always have my business- as they always have had. They know that I won't claim their stuff is crap, and in turn, they fix the few issues that arise.

No doubt I'm guilty of posting a hundred times about a poor experience, and once about a good one. Like, you're better than that I suppose. Just ask you, you'll tell me how wonderful you are.
Not a slam, just an observation but then again feel free to turn anything that disagrees with you into a personal attack if you feel the need. If I have a bad experience, I feel free to go else where too, but not until I have at least given the vendor a chance to make things right. I may or may not purchase from them again in the future but I certainly won't go around bad mouthing vendors or their products when they have tried to do right by me.

As for telling about how wonderful I am, why would I bother? First of all it isn't true and secondly, I really don't care what you think, you and your opinions just aren't that important to me.
wfield0455 is offline Find More Posts by wfield0455
Old 05-16-2013, 06:16 AM
Find More Posts by boggintuff
Sigh...really?
United States, KS, Overland Park
Joined Dec 2009
2,993 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by manta1 View Post
bigfoot was hucked hard at seff a couple of weeks ago. I have some video of the big yak 55 as well,and the edge if you would like to see them. They looked really nice. i have several planes flying now,so if it takes em a little while to get some of these new ones in stock I'm cool with it. Kinda makes sense from a business standpoint to make a bit of buzz over a new product to see whether theres interest in it. I do think it must be a bit harder to get new ones jigged up for production lately. Why? I got no clue i;m not in that loop.pleeze enjoy
Bigfoot STOL - YouTube
Lost me after hearing the electric whine...
boggintuff is offline Find More Posts by boggintuff
Old 05-18-2013, 11:33 PM
Find More Posts by manta1
Joined May 2009
375 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by boggintuff View Post
Lost me after hearing the electric whine...
there was a gas one in the 3dhs trailer this week at Nall. it was the black wolf scheme and looked awesome so you can do fossil fuel or lecky dep on how you want to huck.
manta1 is offline Find More Posts by manta1
Old 01-11-2014, 07:42 AM
Find More Posts by djmoose
Lowlife
Macedonia, OH
Joined Mar 2010
600 Posts
Yaks are up for sale. In stock, shipping next week:

Blue: http://www.3dhobbyshop.com/91-Yak-55...-_p_16398.html
Black: http://www.3dhobbyshop.com/91-Yak-55...e_p_16397.html
djmoose is offline Find More Posts by djmoose
Old 03-22-2014, 09:27 PM
Find More Posts by djmoose
Lowlife
Macedonia, OH
Joined Mar 2010
600 Posts
If you haven't listened to the entire Yak 55 podcast episode, here is a new product video with Ben telling us all about the 91 Yak.
Thanks to Joe and family for the media to make this video possible.
Everyone, please link/share this video when someone has questions about the 91 Yaks. You'll hear everything directly from Ben while Joseph Smith does the flying.

3DHS Podcast Snipet - The 60cc 91" Yak 55 - With VIDEO! (13 min 22 sec)
djmoose is offline Find More Posts by djmoose
Old 12-22-2017, 06:39 PM
Find More Posts by 0gravity
taleof2slickies
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined May 2010
239 Posts
Anyone know the yellow ultracote type on the black version???
0gravity is offline Find More Posts by 0gravity

Quick Reply