logo
Old 06-13-2018, 03:38 PM
Find More Posts by shorte
United States, FL, Nokomis
Joined Jan 2010
392 Posts
I am using the POWER HD 3689MG on my extreme bushmaster and am very happy and they are tighter than the HS-7245MH
The HS-7245MH has a lot of slop to them new.
I been using the B-5 and B4 brushless servo with no problems.
I like The power Hd servo a lot. I have them all and that is all I use now .
I have the storm 4 servos too in my 50cc plane and not one problem.
I think they are better than Hitec servos.
shorte is offline Find More Posts by shorte
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 06-13-2018, 05:16 PM
Find More Posts by Mr. Scary
28x Fanboy
United States, KS, Topeka
Joined May 2014
294 Posts
Im still using and loving all those Power HD Storms I bought from you shorte.
Mr. Scary is online now Find More Posts by Mr. Scary
Old 06-14-2018, 05:33 AM
Find More Posts by shorte
United States, FL, Nokomis
Joined Jan 2010
392 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Scary View Post
Im still using and loving all those Power HD Storms I bought from you shorte.
Nice to hear that.
They been working great for me.
They are nice servo and for the money.
I am building a 50cc electric giant xl stick with storm 4 servos in it too.
shorte is offline Find More Posts by shorte
Old 06-15-2020, 03:39 PM
Find More Posts by Onfiregrafx2
United States, NV, Fernley
Joined Jun 2020
20 Posts
Weird problem..

Two weeks ago I test flew this airplane and it was flawless!! I put 777‘s in all the control services except the Rudders, where I put 2 ,Storm3’s I was getting ready to fly at this weekend turned all the power on and only one rudder was working... Checked all the wiring check the connection then pull the servo and check the servo,,,nothing!! I only have about 10 flights on these Storm 3’s, needless to say I do love the performance of them but I’m sure hoping I don’t get another one that quits… A new one is on the way!!! Chances are if I lose one in the tail of this airplane it’s going to be a bad day!!

Is there any possible reason somebody might know why I would just up and quit without no warning at all just stop working?
Onfiregrafx2 is offline Find More Posts by Onfiregrafx2
Old 07-04-2020, 10:23 PM
Find More Posts by Desertlakesflying
United States, NV, Sun Valley
Joined Feb 2014
131 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfiregrafx2 View Post
Two weeks ago I test flew this airplane and it was flawless!! I put 777‘s in all the control services except the Rudders, where I put 2 ,Storm3’s I was getting ready to fly at this weekend turned all the power on and only one rudder was working... Checked all the wiring check the connection then pull the servo and check the servo,,,nothing!! I only have about 10 flights on these Storm 3’s, needless to say I do love the performance of them but I’m sure hoping I don’t get another one that quits… A new one is on the way!!! Chances are if I lose one in the tail of this airplane it’s going to be a bad day!!

Is there any possible reason somebody might know why I would just up and quit without no warning at all just stop working?

Had one do that in my Rebel and it was a loose connection at the solder joint where the wires attach to the board. Good thing it was preflight since it was elevator. Seems they have been slacking a little lately. Have gone to Savox on my jet, but still LF-20 in my Valiant.
Desertlakesflying is offline Find More Posts by Desertlakesflying
Last edited by Desertlakesflying; 10-01-2020 at 07:51 PM.
Old 07-05-2020, 12:39 PM
Find More Posts by jollygreenjj
That others may live. Rescue.
United States, UT, Plain City
Joined Nov 2011
11 Posts
Ok folks, after sifting through this thread and information that is years running, there appears to be more than enough encouraging experiences to strongly consider purchasing some Power Hd servos. I have a brand new bird on the way. It is a PAU 89” extra 330sc and I am mentally gearing up for my first “Big new bird” build. I have decided I am going to go with Fromeco Lion batteries (2/plus IBEC), so we’re talking 7.4v so I won’t need to balance between flights. I would comfortably categorize myself as a very light 3D, casual IMAC pretender, with hopes of maybe practicing to become more involved in IMAC. So....60cc bird aerobatic flyer, needing to put all new Power HD HV servos into a build........... I’m thinking the B4’s sound good. HV, Digital, Brushless, Loads of torque, plenty fast etc... what do you guys recommend and TRUST? Ready.........go!
jollygreenjj is offline Find More Posts by jollygreenjj
Last edited by jollygreenjj; 07-05-2020 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Additional relevant info.
Old 07-05-2020, 01:28 PM
Find More Posts by GR8R8
United States, FL, Odessa
Joined Apr 2019
1,239 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jollygreenjj View Post
Ok folks, after sifting through this thread and information that is years running, there appears to be more than enough encouraging experiences to strongly consider purchasing some Power Hd servos. I have a brand new bird on the way. It is a PAU 89” extra 330sc and I am mentally gearing up for my first “Big new bird” build. I have decided I am going to go with Fromeco Lion batteries (2/plus IBEC), so we’re talking 7.4v so I won’t need to balance between flights. I would comfortably categorize myself as a very light 3D, casual IMAC pretender, with hopes of maybe practicing to become more involved in IMAC. So....60cc bird aerobatic flyer, needing to put all new Power HD HV servos into a build........... I’m thinking the B4’s sound good. HV, Digital, Brushless, Loads of torque, plenty fast etc... what do you guys recommend and TRUST? Ready.........go!
I have been using Power HD for almost 2 years with close to 100 B3's in continuous use, 8 B4's, 8 S35's and 12 R25's

I have had no issues with any and wouldn't hesitate to buy more. The B series is the best bang for the $$ in my opinion.

I love the S35's, but they are a little pricey and open the door to several other alternatives in similar price range.
GR8R8 is offline Find More Posts by GR8R8
Old 07-05-2020, 01:42 PM
Find More Posts by jollygreenjj
That others may live. Rescue.
United States, UT, Plain City
Joined Nov 2011
11 Posts
Very nice response indeed. Thank you.
jollygreenjj is offline Find More Posts by jollygreenjj
Old 03-29-2021, 09:43 PM
Find More Posts by ronaldopn
Brazil, RJ, Rio de Janeiro
Joined Dec 2014
338 Posts
Hi folks, thinking about getting 3 R25s (ail+rud) and one R30 (elev single servo) for a 74" 3D plane. How good are these servos regarding centering?
Ronaldo
ronaldopn is offline Find More Posts by ronaldopn

Quick Reply