logo

FlyingGiants Video Wrapup - The 2015 Toledo Weak Signals Expo

Weak Signals 2015 has come to an end, and for those that couldn't be there, we put together a video showcasing some of the action and a few interviews.

Splash

A little bit of everything in the 2015 video wrapup

From a giant-scale standpoint, there should have been more eye-candy to feast on. Unfortunately the West Coast dock workers strike has had lasting implications on many businesses, forcing a few not to attend - we heard this first hand from vendors all weekend. Luckily, there was plenty to see and do at the Weak Signals Expo, and we put together a video showcasing the sights at the Seagate Centre.

2015 Toledo Weak Signals Expo - A FlyingGiants Recap (16 min 34 sec)

The Interviews:

Greg Poppel of Team Futaba - I spoke with Greg about the S.Bus revival. Futaba's S.Bus is an easy-to-use solution for wiring simplicity and expanding the programming possibilities of your servos.

Erin Favot of Hobbico - We spoke with Erin about some of the new Hobbico products at Weak Signals. Included were the Top Flite Giant P-47 Razorback and the Aquacraft Cajun Commander.

Kim Payne of Horizon Hobby - Jim chatted with Kim Payne, a familiar face at almost every major show. She introduced us to a few of the Horizon Hobby reps.

Colby Johnson of Horizon Hobby - Colby showed us the all new Blade Mach 25 FPV racer.

Seth Arnold of Horizon Hobby - Seth showed us the UMX Pitts and the new UMX PT-17, both with AS3X technology.

Adam Schaeffer of RCLogger - I interviewed Adam about their new quad-rotor hotrod, the RC EYE Nova X and their new brushless gimbal, the X1.

Vova Reznik of RangeVideo - Vova spoke about his new HeadPlay HD FPV goggles, and the incredible view looking through them.

Last edited by Matt Gunn; 04-15-2015 at 01:03 PM..
Old 04-16-2015, 03:09 PM
Find More Posts by Jim T.
VIBE!
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Jan 2006
2,075 Posts
I wanted to add my last batch of photos from Sunday to this article.
Jim T. is offline Find More Posts by Jim T.
Administrator
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply