logo
This thread is privately moderated by whitewaterrafter, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 08-20-2016, 11:26 AM View Post
whitewaterrafter
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Provocation). Show it to me anyway.
Old 08-20-2016, 11:54 AM
Find More Posts by daytonarc
United States, FL, Port Orange
Joined Oct 2012
1,290 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewaterrafter View Post
Where do we begin:

Was the Guinness World Record staff there?

What's the point of the thread? Bragging about an EFI engine? Letting everyone know what your company's doing? Because you're not even working on this yourself. You're a pilot and these things pretty much fly themselves today. I'm sure the engineering department is very proud of their work, though.

You work for an industry where secrecy is paramount, and everyone holds a clearance. You are literally the only one that posts so much about their work. Yes, some people post pictures and stuff, but never details. I know you are not revealing classified information like Hillary, but the less the public knows, the better. Just a little hint that might help you in your career.

All I see is you using the DA-60 flying for long duration as an excuse to let everyone know what you're doing, oh mighty Drone god.

Nice first post . Why even bother. I think the subject is cool, if you don't why not just be quiet?
daytonarc is offline Find More Posts by daytonarc
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-20-2016, 12:34 PM
Find More Posts by robbinsp
United States, SD, Harrisburg
Joined Sep 2009
3,358 Posts
Quote:
Where do we begin:

What's the point of the thread? Bragging about an EFI engine? Letting everyone know what your company's doing? Because you're not even working on this yourself. You're a pilot and these things pretty much fly themselves today. I'm sure the engineering department is very proud of their work, though.

You work for an industry where secrecy is paramount, and everyone holds a clearance. You are literally the only one that posts so much about their work. Yes, some people post pictures and stuff, but never details. I know you are not revealing classified information like Hillary, but the less the public knows, the better. Just a little hint that might help you in your career.

All I see is you using the DA-60 flying for long duration as an excuse to let everyone know what you're doing, oh mighty Drone god.
i find your post rather entertaining. I also agree with much of what you said, and you're sure welcome to your opinion, and to post it.

however, you can go play hide and go F### yourself for what you posted in bold.
robbinsp is offline Find More Posts by robbinsp
Old 08-20-2016, 02:27 PM
Find More Posts by Jatrizzy
United States, TN, Sparta
Joined Jul 2011
1,224 Posts
Quote:
Where do we begin:

Your going to get along well around here.
Jatrizzy is offline Find More Posts by Jatrizzy
Old 08-20-2016, 04:56 PM
Find More Posts by Sukhoikid
Team Futaba
Joined Jan 2006
11,594 Posts
Quote:
Where do we begin:

Sukhoikid is offline Find More Posts by Sukhoikid
Last edited by Sukhoikid; 08-20-2016 at 05:02 PM.
Old 08-20-2016, 05:47 PM
Find More Posts by rcbobp
Have Fun And Fly
United States, FL, Naples
Joined Apr 2008
4,368 Posts
Quote:
Where do we begin:

Lighten Up Francis (0 min 3 sec)
(0 min 3 sec)
rcbobp is offline Find More Posts by rcbobp
Old 08-20-2016, 06:31 PM
Find More Posts by Carruthers43
United States, MD, Waldorf
Joined Aug 2010
1,552 Posts
Quote:
Where do we begin:

Excuse me sir, not sure who pissed in your cereal! But this is a proof of concept this is not a black world project there fore not secret! Latitude released the info as a company therefore there was no harm in saying anything. Many people on here work on uav's for a living... 90% of them use EFInas well... To us it's nothing that special... So I am not sure what your problem is but you should be happy!! There is no harm in this you need to chill. You just joined and it's your first post. Looks good man
Carruthers43 is offline Find More Posts by Carruthers43
Old 08-20-2016, 06:51 PM
Find More Posts by lxcoupe
Welcome to Costco. I love you.
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Jan 2006
4,277 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukhoikid View Post
Dang Kevin. Another one of your fans.
lxcoupe is offline Find More Posts by lxcoupe
Old 08-20-2016, 09:29 PM
Find More Posts by stingray528i
United States, NC, Wilmington
Joined Nov 2010
817 Posts
dang, sounds like someone fell out of their raft and bumped their head
stingray528i is offline Find More Posts by stingray528i
Old 08-21-2016, 09:43 AM
Find More Posts by robbinsp
United States, SD, Harrisburg
Joined Sep 2009
3,358 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray528i View Post
dang, sounds like someone fell out of their raft and bumped their head
Ha. That's funny right there.

U wonder if this dude is a more frequent member here. Perhaps just using duplicate account.

What a coward if so.

Party on Kevin.
robbinsp is offline Find More Posts by robbinsp
Old 08-21-2016, 07:21 PM
Find More Posts by daytonarc
United States, FL, Port Orange
Joined Oct 2012
1,290 Posts
Quote:
Where do we begin:

You are a Jerk. Go away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatrizzy View Post
Your going to get along well around here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FGNewbie View Post
I think you guys are missing the obvious. Kevin works for a company that receives funding from the government to develop and perfect machines uses for intelligence gathering. There are anti American extremists watching the US internet activities for information - including FG. The government has asked Kevin's company to use Kevin as the poster for "information" to state our previously classified capabilities - and if you know the real history of the movie The Hunt for Red October - you know it has done that in the past. So...this post is one of many that is designed to cause the enemy to take pause of what we have accomplished to date....

Somewhere in Afghanistan there's a Taliban sitting in a cave cursing DA.
Dude nothing hear Google can't show you.
daytonarc is offline Find More Posts by daytonarc
Old 08-21-2016, 07:50 PM
Find More Posts by Big A
United States, TN, Chattanooga
Joined Dec 2006
1,786 Posts
Quote:
Where do we begin:

Bin

Being your first post ow white water guru: looks like your at a lake.......dreaming of white water, get a life!
This is super cool, your not able to be a smart Arsh with your little single post!
Hope you find a place to vent your #h#t somewhere worthy of your lack of respect: for good FG friends and people who love to share cool stuff that adds to our hobby!Stick

A
Big A is offline Find More Posts by Big A

Quick Reply