logo
Old 04-16-2020, 07:58 AM
Find More Posts by StickerBiotch
Rolla, MO
Joined Jan 2006
718 Posts
Complaint
Getting posts taken off for just trying to sell my props

Hello, to whom it may concern. I just recently put up several propellers for sale. I do not fly any longer and wish to sell all of the props and other RC gear that I have since I am out of the hobby. For some reason the post was banned and it said vendors are not allowed to sell items in the classifieds.
#1 I am not a vendor.
#2 I do not fly any longer and am trying to reduce the space and clutter in my house with these RC items.
#3 I am not selling any of these props at retail pricing. I am making good deals on them to get them gone.
#3 I do not advertise on FG as a vendor, not sure where you are getting this from.
#4 I have had several people trying to get a hold of me to purchase some of these props I had for sale and even they do not understand your reasoning behind taking my for sale posts off line.
Can someone give me a really good reason why Flying Giants has went from helping guys out by in the past letting us post items for sale to basically telling us to go else where don't post here? What is the real problem here? I have never had a problem in the past until now.
StickerBiotch is offline Find More Posts by StickerBiotch
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 04-16-2020, 10:07 AM
Find More Posts by FG_Jason
FG Staff
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Sep 2006
457 Posts
It doesn't matter if you advertise on FG or not, vendors are not allowed to post items for sale in the classifieds. The moderators were told your company was aerographix so that is why the posts were removed.
FG_Jason is offline Find More Posts by FG_Jason
Administrator
Old 04-16-2020, 01:05 PM
Rolla, MO
Joined Jan 2006
718 Posts
Jason, Obviously you did not read what I sent. I have no idea who told you I was a vendor but I guess you just believe eveything jack asses on this site tell you?

Please remove my membership from this site if this is the way you are going to handle the situation.
Old 04-16-2020, 01:53 PM
FG Staff
Joined Sep 2006
457 Posts
The moderators did the right thing based on the info given to them. They had no way to know you were not involved with aerographix anymore. That being the case, you are free to post in the classifieds, just try to put all those props into 1 or 2 posts instead of individual posts please.

Attacking forum members by calling them jack asses is not cool and could be warned by a moderator if it gets reported.

I can close your account if you'd still like, just let me know.
Administrator
Old 04-16-2020, 07:16 PM
Rolla, MO
Joined Jan 2006
718 Posts
Again read the post. Jack Leg is totally different from Jack ass.
Fine moderation and attention to detail there bud!!!
Old 04-16-2020, 09:09 PM
FG Staff
Joined Sep 2006
457 Posts
I have no idea what you are talking about. I don’t see “Jack Leg” anywhere in your post above, nor was there any moderation made on that post, yet. I simply pointed out how you broke a site rule in your above post and that it could be warned if reported to a moderator. It was a hint that you might want to edit out that attack.
Administrator

Quick Reply