logo
Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2018, 08:49 AM
eheliflyer is online now
Find More Posts by eheliflyer
TEAM FUTABA
eheliflyer's Avatar
Mansfield Oh
Joined May 2006
1,485 Posts
Exactly.....
eheliflyer is online now Find More Posts by eheliflyer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old 07-29-2018, 09:47 AM
Keith Cannon is offline
Find More Posts by Keith Cannon
Only Amateurs Measure First
Keith Cannon's Avatar
United States, CO, Parker
Joined Apr 2016
1,389 Posts
Reporting zb does nothing... any other suggestions? Maybe fg/rcg should have a talk with him, but that won’t happen.
Keith Cannon is offline Find More Posts by Keith Cannon
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2018, 10:21 AM
Esprit Model is offline
Find More Posts by Esprit Model
Registered User
Melbourne, FL, USA
Joined May 2007
552 Posts
Big thanks to all who keep our thread going like crazy.
I hope one day there will be real questions, but one will take what he can get.


Another Jeti solution, sorry Futaba does not have it. But one should never lose the hope.

A Closer Look: Jeti Central Box 100 Mini Redundant System w/Dual Rx, Batteries & Wireless Switch (4 min 55 sec)
Esprit Model is offline Find More Posts by Esprit Model
Last edited by Esprit Model; 07-29-2018 at 12:59 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2018, 11:37 AM
Butcher is offline
Find More Posts by Butcher
Registered User
Joined Jul 2013
229 Posts
Thanks ZB.
We will keep the thread alive with the now useful trolls. That way more people will read about Jeti's new products.
Butcher is offline Find More Posts by Butcher
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2018, 12:10 PM
Judge is online now
Find More Posts by Judge
Team Futaba
Judge's Avatar
United States, CA, Ladera Ranch
Joined Jan 2006
11,450 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esprit Model View Post
Another Jeti solution, sorry Futaba does not have it. But one should never loose the hope.
What is "loose hope"? Or do you mean "lose hope"? I know you are a non-native speaker so please take my comment in the spirit it is offered. One may have "loose change" or one my "lose their change".

Loose means not tight or simply laying around.

Lose mean the possibility of loss or getting lost.

Example: If my pants are loose I might lose them
Judge is online now Find More Posts by Judge
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2018, 12:27 PM
F1 Rocket is offline
Find More Posts by F1 Rocket
Registered User
Melbourne, FL
Joined Sep 2007
139 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
What is "loose hope"? Or do you mean "lose hope"? I know you are a non-native speaker so please take my comment in the spirit it is offered. One may have "loose change" or one my "lose their change".
One “may” lose their change or one “might” lose their change”?

Sorry...... couldn’t stop myself.
Bad Danny, bad Danny!


Thread goes on!
F1 Rocket is offline Find More Posts by F1 Rocket
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2018, 01:01 PM
hpdrifter is online now
Find More Posts by hpdrifter
Registered User
United States, UT, Park City
Joined Mar 2009
138 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
Sorry, I was being provincial and thinking of the US Team.

However, my point stands. Your position that people fly Futaba only because they are paid to do so is incorrect.

Sorry, it's not my position! I have never said or believe that people fly Futaba only because they are paid. I was just replying to eheliflyer post #209 where he mentioned the three best fliers in the world choosing to fly Futaba. Obviously, they fly Futaba because they like it but they are also paid. I also believe what you've said. The team members on lower lever are not being paid. Just hat, T-shirt and maybe a little discount on equipment. Got this straight from the tap. One of the former team Futaba member is sitting right next to me.
hpdrifter is online now Find More Posts by hpdrifter
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2018, 01:12 PM
AeroKen is offline
Find More Posts by AeroKen
Registered User
Joined Apr 2015
244 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Cannon View Post
Reporting zb does nothing... any other suggestions? Maybe fg/rcg should have a talk with him, but that won’t happen.
Use the ignore list:
https://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/...?do=ignorelist

That way you won’t see his posts.
AeroKen is offline Find More Posts by AeroKen
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2018, 01:21 PM
Judge is online now
Find More Posts by Judge
Team Futaba
Judge's Avatar
United States, CA, Ladera Ranch
Joined Jan 2006
11,450 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpdrifter View Post
Sorry, it's not my position! I have never said or believe that people fly Futaba only because they are paid. I was just replying to eheliflyer post #209 where he mentioned the three best fliers in the world choosing to fly Futaba. Obviously, they fly Futaba because they like it but they are also paid. I also believe what you've said. The team members on lower lever are not being paid. Just hat, T-shirt and maybe a little discount on equipment. Got this straight from the tap. One of the former team Futaba member is sitting right next to me.
I'm betting that ehliflyer was not thinking of the world stage and more likely, as I did, the US Teams, etc. Wow, sitting next to a former Team Futaba member!! Cool. And discussing Futaba with at least TWO current Team Futaba members.
Judge is online now Find More Posts by Judge
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2018, 01:31 PM
Butcher is offline
Find More Posts by Butcher
Registered User
Joined Jul 2013
229 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
I'm betting that ehliflyer was not thinking of the world stage and more likely, as I did, the US Teams, etc. Wow, sitting next to a former Team Futaba member!! Cool. And discussing Futaba with at least TWO current Team Futaba members.
On a Jeti thread and not one Jeti flyer has said anything negative about it or even spent all his time and energy to troll other manufacturers threads just to point out that this has happened.

This is real progress people!!
Butcher is offline Find More Posts by Butcher
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2018, 01:32 PM
hpdrifter is online now
Find More Posts by hpdrifter
Registered User
United States, UT, Park City
Joined Mar 2009
138 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
I'm betting that ehliflyer was not thinking of the world stage and more likely, as I did, the US Teams, etc. Wow, sitting next to a former Team Futaba member!! Cool. And discussing Futaba with at least TWO current Team Futaba members.

Yeap! Charging my Velox now and then, we're off to dry lake bed.
hpdrifter is online now Find More Posts by hpdrifter
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2018, 01:49 PM
Judge is online now
Find More Posts by Judge
Team Futaba
Judge's Avatar
United States, CA, Ladera Ranch
Joined Jan 2006
11,450 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butcher View Post
On a Jeti thread and not one Jeti flyer has said anything negative about it or even spent all his time and energy to troll other manufacturers threads just to point out that this has happened. !
Seriously?? You really need to spend more time in Futaba and Spektrum threads to see the endless trolling and negative comments directed at those brands by ZB. You are aware of his reputation in this and other forums, right? You know that is a direct result of his endless posting in other thread for various radios, right?

But right, we're the trolls!!
Judge is online now Find More Posts by Judge
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2018, 03:18 PM
Butcher is offline
Find More Posts by Butcher
Registered User
Joined Jul 2013
229 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
Seriously?? You really need to spend more time in Futaba and Spektrum threads to see the endless trolling and negative comments directed at those brands by ZB. You are aware of his reputation in this and other forums, right? You know that is a direct result of his endless posting in other thread for various radios, right?

But right, we're the trolls!!
First, I never called YOU a troll. I have yet to hear you say anything negative. Well at least untill that post but I guess you felt you were just trying to set me straight.
Second , you guys take this stuff way too seriously and everyone jumps to the negative first.
Third, my comment was that hopefully everyone was growing up a bit. Probably will never happen.
Lastly, if ZB is hurting his product as much as you say he is you should love him.
That is a best case scenario for all the other brands.
You should just let him run his mouth off whenever he feels like it. The more the better. I'm big enough to judge for myself if it offends me... I don't need it pointed out to me. Over and over and over and over.
Butcher is offline Find More Posts by Butcher
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2018, 03:28 PM
Judge is online now
Find More Posts by Judge
Team Futaba
Judge's Avatar
United States, CA, Ladera Ranch
Joined Jan 2006
11,450 Posts
Actually Jeti is a minor player in the US market so far. I've only ever laid eyes on 3 of them and I travel in several different RC worlds across a number of states. I don't see them listed in various contest and event reports either. Graupner is a brand I see growing along with Taranis.

Personally I simply have ZB on my ignore list. His constant intrusions grew wearisome. If it were not for his constant trolls in other threads I likely would not give it much thought at all.
Judge is online now Find More Posts by Judge
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2018, 03:42 PM
Butcher is offline
Find More Posts by Butcher
Registered User
Joined Jul 2013
229 Posts
So why is everyone so upset?
They should just ignore him as you have done.
I don't really see the morality police trolls adding much by lowering themselves to his level or probably far beneath it from what I have read so far. If Jeti wants rid of him they will get rid of him. If nobody buys the product it will soon be gone and I will own another nice obsolete radio like I do from other brands. Not much changes in this world... New today, old tomorrow.
Butcher is offline Find More Posts by Butcher
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message


Quick Reply
Message:


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools