Old 08-09-2019, 11:05 PM
Find More Posts by flyrcjoe13
Flyrcjoeís work shop
United States, UT, Plain City
Joined Dec 2006
576 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by camss69 View Post
So I listened to all three, what is that exactly supposed to prove? It was a lot of talking in circles... a lot of you said and didnít give them the opportunity to answer...I donít know the whole story.

How many planes have fallen out of the sky due to the poly fuse issue? Iím asking because I honestly don't know. Is it 5? Is it 50? Iíve been flying a CB200 for the last couple years and I did have a setup issue but James was able to help me get it fixed. Iíve been really happy with the performance and quality of everything Jeti Iíve bought so far. Is it perfect, no, but no system is.

To say that ďbad RFĒ can bring down the Jeti system and that frequency doesnít matter is a pretty broad statement. ďBad RFĒ could bring down any system... are you saying Jeti is more susceptible to it for some reason? I would have like to have heard the guy in the third video answer when you asked about the poly fuses emitting RF after they got hot but you cut him off and didnít let him answer. Iím not sure how thatís possible. Frequency obviously does matter or we wouldnít be flying 2.4 we would all still be flying 72mhz when a vibrating metal to metal connection could bring a plane down, but doesnít on 2.4.

I work in a technical industry and work with customers all the time that INSIST they have it figured out because their cousin works at radio shack.... its really frustrating when you literally work with the equipment every day yet they insist they know what the issue is. Itís too bad you deleted whatever data you had.

Anyway... itís Friday and almost time for a beer...
Thereís actually quite a few people losing airplanes. Just like at Florida Jets this year instead of ZB trying to figure out why all the crashes were happening with Jeti he just ran around telling people show me the data and that they were all stupid and their set ups were wrong. The reason I am finally letting this out now is because I do not wanna see somebody get hurt because of a product that they clearly know has a problem but refused to fix it.
flyrcjoe13 is offline Find More Posts by flyrcjoe13
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2019, 11:39 PM
Find More Posts by camss69
DDD
Joined Dec 2006
1,673 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyrcjoe13 View Post
Thereís actually quite a few people losing airplanes. Just like at Florida Jets this year instead of ZB trying to figure out why all the crashes were happening with Jeti he just ran around telling people show me the data and that they were all stupid and their set ups were wrong. The reason I am finally letting this out now is because I do not wanna see somebody get hurt because of a product that they clearly know has a problem but refused to fix it.
How many planes went in at Florida Jets? I live in Calunicornia so I didnít attend lol.
camss69 is offline Find More Posts by camss69
Old 08-10-2019, 12:23 AM
Find More Posts by dhal22
United States, GA, Roswell
Joined Apr 2009
2,004 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarksHangar View Post
Friday night entertainment.
Indeed. And on a thread of the king of thread trolls, how fitting.
dhal22 is offline Find More Posts by dhal22
Old 08-10-2019, 06:43 AM
Find More Posts by haribo
Joined Dec 2016
552 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyrcjoe13 View Post
Just like at Florida Jets this year instead of ZB trying to figure out why all the crashes were happening with Jeti he just ran around telling people show me the data and that they were all stupid and their set ups were wrong.
https://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2830021&postcount=488
haribo is offline Find More Posts by haribo
Old 08-10-2019, 10:42 AM
DDD
Joined Dec 2006
1,673 Posts
So no planes went in? I mean I don’t see people coming on the forums in hordes claiming Jeti took down their plane, that’s why I’m asking.. were Jeti planes grounded at Florida Jets? Again I wasn’t there just trying to get the whole story...
Old 08-10-2019, 11:07 AM
Find More Posts by 1wolf
United States, LA, Lafayette
Joined Jan 2012
4 Posts
Don't post often as I don't care for drama but why don't all you guys that just want to hate on ZB start some kind of hate on zb thread and you can just go back and forth all you want. I am pretty sure he is not the only guy that sells it and he didn't invent it so deal with him somewhere else and ZB please do likewise by taking the negative replies private. Some of us actually want to know about the radio and can't find any factual information from USERS for all the BS. This product may not be for every use but it may fit the need for some of us. Joe even you were a lot more positive when you were selling your stuff. I have lost planes with JR and would still probably be with JR if they had made the advancements that were needed. But they didn't and here we are trying to fill a need and can't get thru the BS.
1wolf is offline Find More Posts by 1wolf
Old 08-10-2019, 11:15 AM
DDD
Joined Dec 2006
1,673 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1wolf View Post
Don't post often as I don't care for drama but why don't all you guys that just want to hate on ZB start some kind of hate on zb thread and you can just go back and forth all you want. I am pretty sure he is not the only guy that sells it and he didn't invent it so deal with him somewhere else and ZB please do likewise by taking the negative replies private. Some of us actually want to know about the radio and can't find any factual information from USERS for all the BS. This product may not be for every use but it may fit the need for some of us. Joe even you were a lot more positive when you were selling your stuff. I have lost planes with JR and would still probably be with JR if they had made the advancements that were needed. But they didn't and here we are trying to fill a need and can't get thru the BS.
+ a big 1!
Old 08-10-2019, 11:26 AM
Find More Posts by lrb75
United States, VA, Springfield
Joined Aug 2010
45 Posts
Agree
lrb75 is online now Find More Posts by lrb75
Old 08-10-2019, 11:49 AM
Find More Posts by KMatch
United States, TX, Bay City
Joined Nov 2016
584 Posts
So this isn't a promotional thread for Futaba, Spektrum, Airtronix, and those toy radio control dumptrucks at Singapor Hobbies that don't glitch and crash? All those seem to be looking great right now so maybe I misunderstood... Oddly, even though my Spektrums don't have the same bells, whistles, and lollipops being sold here and I have no desire for, at least when it/they have problems, those problems are addressed in a professional matter.

There seems to be much more information being shown here than a few of you are wiling to see.
KMatch is offline Find More Posts by KMatch
Old 08-10-2019, 12:47 PM
Find More Posts by buckeyeflyer
Go Bucks!!!
United States, OH, Somerset
Joined Nov 2012
2,851 Posts
Quote:
So no planes went in? I mean I donít see people coming on the forums in hordes claiming Jeti took down their plane, thatís why Iím asking.. were Jeti planes grounded at Florida Jets? Again I wasnít there just trying to get the whole story...
I watched Dan S. plane go in and I know that Richard Hummel lost one.
Hereís my slick or whatís left of it. I will be posting a video tonight explaining all my issues..
Just talk to two other people last week at my event that had issues but pulled the cb 200 out before they lost there planes. One of them didnít believe there was an issue until it happened to his plane.. We have already saved many planes from going in by sharing this info..

This is why people like Joe and I are so mad about the way this is being covered up..
buckeyeflyer is offline Find More Posts by buckeyeflyer
Old 08-10-2019, 01:30 PM
Find More Posts by 1wolf
United States, LA, Lafayette
Joined Jan 2012
4 Posts
Ok so the problem is specifically limited to the CB200? and only in high power draw situations? Is it only when there is more than one servo per channel? So go to a CB400 for everything? Or does this make the entire product line bad? Over the years I have seen almost every manufacturer experience an issue at least once. And after much discussion with Joe I was assured this wouldn't be an issue for what I am doing. I like Joe btw seems like a heck of a nice guy. I build warbirds and if I listened to every person tell me what not to do I would just leave the wood in the box. I don't have the time or expertise to do the testing you guys do and I appreciate the technical information provided (Joe has some very informative videos) and I don't mind when the information is negative because we need to know that as well. I found your post as informative and to the point not as bashing. What did you do to correct it? change brands or CB type? For some of us just selling everything and buying new at each issue is not a solution.
1wolf is offline Find More Posts by 1wolf
Old 08-10-2019, 01:30 PM
DDD
Joined Dec 2006
1,673 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyeflyer View Post
I watched Dan S. plane go in and I know that Richard Hummel lost one.
Here’s my slick or what’s left of it. I will be posting a video tonight explaining all my issues..
Just talk to two other people last week at my event that had issues but pulled the cb 200 out before they lost there planes. One of them didn’t believe there was an issue until it happened to his plane.. We have already saved many planes from going in by sharing this info..

This is why people like Joe and I are so mad about the way this is being covered up..
Dan, Richard and yourself were all running CB200’s? Any chance you know what servos?
Old 08-10-2019, 03:24 PM
Find More Posts by buckeyeflyer
Go Bucks!!!
United States, OH, Somerset
Joined Nov 2012
2,851 Posts
Quote:
Dan, Richard and yourself were all running CB200’s? Any chance you know what servos?
Yes they all where using cb200s...
It doesn’t matter what brand it’s the high amp draw Servos combined with ambient temp that causes one of the issues. The CB 200 also gives off a lot of bad RF..
buckeyeflyer is offline Find More Posts by buckeyeflyer
Old 08-10-2019, 03:52 PM
DDD
Joined Dec 2006
1,673 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyeflyer View Post
Yes they all where using cb200s...
It doesnít matter what brand itís the high amp draw Servos combined with ambient temp that causes one of the issues. The CB 200 also gives off a lot of bad RF..
How high of ambient temp?

Quick Reply