Old 07-07-2019, 07:38 PM
Find More Posts by Pakratts Mistress
Karen Shaffer
Clyde, Oh
Joined May 2009
5,387 Posts
Big thank to our sponsors

Thank you to Joe Lewis for the GP 76 from Aviator Plus RC

73" Laser Valor scheme from AJ Aircraft, thank you Joe and Tim Jesky for great customer support!

WMPF Raffle for the air frame of your choice! Thank you to Barb and Greg Markley

Thank you to Old School Model Works

Thank you to Eagle Squadron RC for allowing Ken and I to host our Rattfest Fly In at their field for almost 10 years but this year was our last Rattfest for awhile so we can take a much needed break!

Ken and I want to thank everyone for all years of support for our event and couldn't have ask for a better group of RC friends /family members but the time has come to put our Rattfest on the back burner for awhile! As Ken and I will be taking a break from hosting the Rattfest you will find us traveling more to other clubs events so we can share our love of the hobby through pictures and support!
We ask you to please continue your support for the Eagle Squadron club in their future events!
Thank you!
Karen and Ken Shaffer
Pakratts Mistress is offline Find More Posts by Pakratts Mistress
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2019, 08:38 PM
Find More Posts by Pakratt76
~Ken Shaffer
Clyde, OH
Joined Jan 2007
6,794 Posts
Also, another note, as I will be stepping down from the Vice President position of the Eagle Squadron club board of directors, along with putting the "RattFest" on hiatus, I truly hope that the Eagle Squadron keeps this current set of dates and event running seamlessly as I will most undoubtedly be right there flying along side of you at the same place under the same event, without our personal "Rattfest" branding and enjoying the most excellent hospitality of the Galion, OH Eagle Squadron R/C Club........ The 4th of July weekend event rocks, and I'm sure my current R/C flying family would agree......

With these decisions, I can continue to travel, attend the events, without the distraction of coordinating events, and continue on to educate and help people with my current product / team sponsors products, as we all know I'm always helping someone out constantly when i'm out and about.... it's what I truly love to do..... as I'm always happy to help out... We all know I'm that guy with the gift of babble abilities  

And here is a second absolute Double Thank You to the sponsors and companies for all that you do for Karen and I, and the clubs and events I'm involved with.. You guys rock!!!!!
Pakratt76 is offline Find More Posts by Pakratt76
Last edited by Pakratt76; 07-07-2019 at 08:43 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply