logo
Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2019, 04:14 PM
dhal22 is offline
Find More Posts by dhal22
Registered User
dhal22's Avatar
United States, GA, Roswell
Joined Apr 2009
2,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1wolf View Post
Don't post often as I don't care for drama but why don't all you guys that just want to hate on ZB start some kind of hate on zb thread and you can just go back and forth all you want. I am pretty sure he is not the only guy that sells it and he didn't invent it so deal with him somewhere else and ZB please do likewise by taking the negative replies private. Some of us actually want to know about the radio and can't find any factual information from USERS for all the BS. This product may not be for every use but it may fit the need for some of us. Joe even you were a lot more positive when you were selling your stuff. I have lost planes with JR and would still probably be with JR if they had made the advancements that were needed. But they didn't and here we are trying to fill a need and can't get thru the BS.

Why don't you review the years of Futaba, spectrum and JR threads and read the constant trolling by zb in them and then you might understand.
dhal22 is offline Find More Posts by dhal22
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old 08-10-2019, 05:28 PM
1wolf is offline
Find More Posts by 1wolf
Registered User
United States, LA, Lafayette
Joined Jan 2012
4 Posts
I don't condone his trolling either. It takes 2 people to argue. I have been on here almost as long as you have and have read plenty of trolling. There are people on here that would like actual factual information and most of us don't like the trolling on either side. Take it to Twitter or go meet in a parking lot somewhere. From what I can ascertain there is a amp draw limit per channel on the CB200 and when it is exceeded the polyfuse blows and the plane dies. I agree it seems like Jeti should have known what the polyfused could handle and made purchasers of the product aware. That being said is that the only issue? What seems to be the amp draw limit? How many high power servos are we talking to blow a fuse?
1wolf is offline Find More Posts by 1wolf
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2019, 05:42 PM
wfield0455 is online now
Find More Posts by wfield0455
Registered User
wfield0455's Avatar
United States, MA, Holliston
Joined Oct 2007
2,866 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1wolf View Post
Don't post often as I don't care for drama but why don't all you guys that just want to hate on ZB start some kind of hate on zb thread and you can just go back and forth all you want. I am pretty sure he is not the only guy that sells it and he didn't invent it so deal with him somewhere else and ZB please do likewise by taking the negative replies private. Some of us actually want to know about the radio and can't find any factual information from USERS for all the BS. This product may not be for every use but it may fit the need for some of us. Joe even you were a lot more positive when you were selling your stuff. I have lost planes with JR and would still probably be with JR if they had made the advancements that were needed. But they didn't and here we are trying to fill a need and can't get thru the BS.
If you want to discuss something seriously don't waste your time on Flying Giants. This thread is typical of the nonsense here.

We've got a group claiming that they don't like ZB talking trash about other brands so they come here to do the exact same thing on his threads. Obviously their mommies never taught them that 2 wrongs don't make a right, or anything else for that matter. This is just the usual BS from the usual crowd.

I'm tempted to call what goes on here" middle school drama" but I don't want to insult middle school kids, most of them know better than to act the way people do on here.
wfield0455 is online now Find More Posts by wfield0455
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2019, 07:21 PM
MarksHangar is offline
Find More Posts by MarksHangar
I'm just "Miss Behavin"
MarksHangar's Avatar
United States, GA, Savannah
Joined May 2014
403 Posts
Saturday night entertainment.
MarksHangar is offline Find More Posts by MarksHangar
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2019, 08:02 PM
Ballistic1 is offline
Find More Posts by Ballistic1
Registered User
Ballistic1's Avatar
USA, MI, Dimondale
Joined Jan 2006
124 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wfield0455 View Post
If you want to discuss something seriously don't waste your time on Flying Giants. This thread is typical of the nonsense here.

We've got a group claiming that they don't like ZB talking trash about other brands so they come here to do the exact same thing on his threads. Obviously their mommies never taught them that 2 wrongs don't make a right, or anything else for that matter. This is just the usual BS from the usual crowd.

I'm tempted to call what goes on here" middle school drama" but I don't want to insult middle school kids, most of them know better than to act the way people do on here.
AMEN!!!
Ballistic1 is offline Find More Posts by Ballistic1
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2019, 08:03 PM
DGrant is offline
Find More Posts by DGrant
Just havin' fun!
DGrant's Avatar
United States, CA, Clovis
Joined Apr 2006
579 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyrcjoe13 View Post
Why would I delete this video?
No... don't delete it, my new batch of popcorn just got done! ...

DGrant is offline Find More Posts by DGrant
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2019, 08:09 PM
camss69 is offline
Find More Posts by camss69
DDD
camss69's Avatar
Joined Dec 2006
1,677 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wfield0455 View Post

We've got a group claiming that they don't like ZB talking trash about other brands so they come here to do the exact same thing on his threads. Obviously their mommies never taught them that 2 wrongs don't make a right, or anything else for that matter. This is just the usual BS from the usual crowd.
Seriously... I donít get it either...
camss69 is offline Find More Posts by camss69
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2019, 08:17 PM
camss69 is offline
Find More Posts by camss69
DDD
camss69's Avatar
Joined Dec 2006
1,677 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhal22 View Post
Why don't you review the years of Futaba, spectrum and JR threads and read the constant trolling by zb in them and then you might understand.
We canít control ZB any more than you can, but you can control yourself. The fact that you choose to do the same thing he does makes you exactly like him. I donít know whatís so hard to understand about that. Let him hang himself on these threads but donít do what he does.

The same way you donít want him in your threads, we donít want you in ours.
camss69 is offline Find More Posts by camss69
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2019, 09:06 PM
buckeyeflyer is offline
Find More Posts by buckeyeflyer
Go Bucks!!!
buckeyeflyer's Avatar
United States, OH, Somerset
Joined Nov 2012
2,851 Posts
For me this has nothing to do with trolling ... This is about sharing information to keep everyone safe. To answer an earlier question. James from Jeti confirmed it was 91 ish degrees when the poly fuse started to break down.. The heat would weaken the fuse and would make the Servo trip out during flight.. James also confirmed that when the fuses where breaking down the cb200 would emit bad RF that would interfere and weaken your link.. He also stated that a electric plane would not see an issue with RF like a gas plane would due to the added RF from the ignition... James also states that pilot where adding fans to the cb200 to keep it from tripping out but did not know how affective it was..
buckeyeflyer is offline Find More Posts by buckeyeflyer
Last edited by buckeyeflyer; 08-10-2019 at 09:27 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2019, 09:28 PM
camss69 is offline
Find More Posts by camss69
DDD
camss69's Avatar
Joined Dec 2006
1,677 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyeflyer View Post
For me this has nothing to do with trolling ... This is about sharing information to keep everyone safe. To answer an earlier question. James from Jeti confirmed it was 91 ish degrees when the poly fuse started to break down.. The heat would weaken the fuse and would make the Servo trip out during flight.. James also confirmed that when the fuses where breaking down the cb200 would emit bad RF that would interfere and weaken your link.. He also stated that a electric plane would not see an issue with RF like a gas plane would due to the added RF from the ignition... James also states that pilot where adding fans to the cb200 to keep it from tripping out but did not know how affective it was.. All of this info was not shared and for some reason basically buried.

Remember Joe only published conversion number 2 with James.
Iíve flown my 104 with CB200 and MKS 777ís on some really hot days and not experienced this issue. Does it affect all CB200ís? James said something about you have to have repeatable results, was Joe not able to repeat the results other than with only his CB200?

Iím also curious to know if Joe got permission from James to post the conversation. I heard ZB say do whatever your going to do but Joe told James the recording was for his own personal use. Did James ever give permission to post?

It doesnít look good, again I only know part of the story, but Joe tells them to buy his equipment back or else he will go public with his findings. He said that multiple times, buy or back or Iíll just keep doing what Iím doing I think he said to ZB. Whatís up with that? That sure doesnít sound like a guy that wants to get the truth out there, that sounds like a guy that wants to get his money back..
camss69 is offline Find More Posts by camss69
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2019, 10:55 PM
flyrcjoe13 is offline
Find More Posts by flyrcjoe13
Flyrcjoeís work shop
flyrcjoe13's Avatar
United States, UT, Plain City
Joined Dec 2006
576 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by camss69 View Post
Iíve flown my 104 with CB200 and MKS 777ís on some really hot days and not experienced this issue. Does it affect all CB200ís? James said something about you have to have repeatable results, was Joe not able to repeat the results other than with only his CB200?

Iím also curious to know if Joe got permission from James to post the conversation. I heard ZB say do whatever your going to do but Joe told James the recording was for his own personal use. Did James ever give permission to post?

It doesnít look good, again I only know part of the story, but Joe tells them to buy his equipment back or else he will go public with his findings. He said that multiple times, buy or back or Iíll just keep doing what Iím doing I think he said to ZB. Whatís up with that? That sure doesnít sound like a guy that wants to get the truth out there, that sounds like a guy that wants to get his money back..
#1 in the state of Utah only one party needs to be aware that they are being recorded.
#2 ZB being a representative of Esprit was kind enough to state that I was allowed to do whatever I wanted with this recording. #3 Yes, it was/is for my own personal use. And proving my truth of knowledge is my personal use. When so many on here call me a lair and say I donít know what Iím talking about I am using this to prove what I have learned. I spent many hours and a lot of money researching this system and I have learned information that I feel others should know.

The reason I asked him to buy my stuff back is because I was so frustrated with the system. It might be working for a few of you but after you listen to this video you might question it also. If Jeti would just warn people of the limitation of their system there would not be a fight but they continue to promote it in a way that they clearly know it does not work properly, that is why am so frustrated with ZB JAMES and Danny.
flyrcjoe13 is offline Find More Posts by flyrcjoe13
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2019, 11:17 PM
flyrcjoe13 is offline
Find More Posts by flyrcjoe13
Flyrcjoeís work shop
flyrcjoe13's Avatar
United States, UT, Plain City
Joined Dec 2006
576 Posts
OK in this video I did miss speak about Mks Servos I meant to say 50% had dirty RF and 50% were clean not 50 and 50. I really do wish I had some of the conversations I had with Danny recorded. Like the one of him telling me how bad the problem was and that it was all due to Mks Servos. Then after I replace the Servoís he started to say it was wires, then it was the batteries. He had me spend hundreds of dollars on products and hundreds of hours doing his testing. To have them sit on here and say that Iím a liar after all that they had me do is crazy. I think if any of you were in my position you would be just as frustrated with the system and you would want everybody to know how to use it and how not to use it. That is why when I sold it for well below 50% of what I had paid I let the guy know how to use it properly and how not to use it. And now you guys all have the information and hopefully you can use it properly. Good luck in your adventures with Jeti.

Jeti CB200 (13 min 42 sec)
flyrcjoe13 is offline Find More Posts by flyrcjoe13
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2019, 10:29 AM
buckeyeflyer is offline
Find More Posts by buckeyeflyer
Go Bucks!!!
buckeyeflyer's Avatar
United States, OH, Somerset
Joined Nov 2012
2,851 Posts
This is all the information we needed..
1. Heat problems
2. RF problems

Major issues ...

Yet for two years they have been telling everyone they have no issues with the product and it’s
Something else causing the issues. Blaming everyone..

Just for the record James in the summer time basically all of the United States can see temp above 90 degrees. Not just Arizona and Florida..

Hopefully everyone listens to Joes post..
Thanks again Joe for all your hard work.
buckeyeflyer is offline Find More Posts by buckeyeflyer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2019, 10:45 AM
KMatch is offline
Find More Posts by KMatch
Registered User
KMatch's Avatar
United States, TX, Bay City
Joined Nov 2016
596 Posts
Are these "fuses" reset items or once and done? In other words, do they reset?


As for RF issues, I can see breaking a contact from a servo directly inside the receiver introducing unfiltered noise from that servo directly into the case of the receiver. Since the connection is broken, the servo "noise" due to a power cut likely sends a spike directly inside the rx case. Think of it as a discharging coil. Filtering is null and void once a connection is broken. Maybe approach testing from this angle.


If you blow a fuse with a 5 amp load, you WILL get a spark! Put that energy release directly inside a receiver and see what happens.
KMatch is offline Find More Posts by KMatch
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2019, 11:09 AM
buckeyeflyer is offline
Find More Posts by buckeyeflyer
Go Bucks!!!
buckeyeflyer's Avatar
United States, OH, Somerset
Joined Nov 2012
2,851 Posts
Sometimes they do reset and sometimes the don’t in my experiences.
Once the fuse is tripped it is much weaker.. I had this issue on three different planes.
One of which crashed. The one the crashed I lost both elevator Servos.
Plane went straight in.. Good news is batteries and radio was still together so we could test what went wrong. In the instance of the crashed plane we could only reset the fuse by unplugging the Servo or powering down the radio and restarting it.. Every time the fuse tripped it got weaker. Eventually you would just barley put a load on it and it would go.
The other two planes I lost a elevator half. Just one side.. it would come back but for some reason it would lose its trim alittle.

On the RF issue listen to Joe talk about just plugging in Servos and the RF would spike.
The fuse didn’t have to trip for there to be bad RF present it was the amps that caused it.
buckeyeflyer is offline Find More Posts by buckeyeflyer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message


Quick Reply
Message:


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools