Old 08-16-2019, 03:03 PM
Find More Posts by flyrcjoe13
Flyrcjoe’s work shop
United States, UT, Plain City
Joined Dec 2006
576 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrxx951 View Post
There also seems to be variables too that lead to the issue that is being reported. Higher ambient temps with high current servos and looks like heavy servo loads. If you don't match up all three, it seems that a problem may never show up (AKA an IMAC only plane) At least from what I gathered in this thread. But once the issue shows up, it appears to show up easier every time like there is damage done from the initial incident.
I personally owned 3 CB200 and all three of them would do the exact same thing so according to my data 100% of them are bad. Their fine as long as all you do is circle fly if you push them at any hard 3-D you will see the issue.
flyrcjoe13 is offline Find More Posts by flyrcjoe13
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 08-16-2019, 03:28 PM
Find More Posts by hpdrifter
United States, UT, Park City
Joined Mar 2009
138 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyrcjoe13 View Post
Obsolete servos or not let’s see you post your data and then we can see how truthful you been. Yes I am calling you a liar nobody has seen you at the airfields in years. Thanks Mr. Ed I would also like to see you put together a video showing people how to use the jeti system. Oh sorry that’s right you actually don’t use it you’re just a keyboard Jockey. Either you can start showing us your data or you can shut up. Stop asking us to do everything for you.

I fly only at Grantswille #2. Have not seen you there ever. I was there last time sometimes in October- November 2018. I'm unable to start my engine right now because of my back pain and osteo arthritis in my both knees. I will post some data later. I need to finish my "latest project" and I'm running out of time. I'm scheduled for total knee replacement surgery for upcoming Tuesday, August 20.
hpdrifter is online now Find More Posts by hpdrifter
Last edited by hpdrifter; 08-16-2019 at 03:33 PM.
Old 08-16-2019, 03:41 PM
Find More Posts by jamesrxx951
toledo ohio
Joined Jan 2009
10,519 Posts
Quote:
I personally owned 3 CB200 and all three of them would do the exact same thing so according to my data 100% of them are bad. Their fine as long as all you do is circle fly if you push them at any hard 3-D you will see the issue.
That's what I was trying to get at. You seem to show if you fly easy or don't pull a lot of amps, you will be fine. But if you fly hard it will show up. I might have missed it, but did you say you could duplicate the issue on your jets?
jamesrxx951 is online now Find More Posts by jamesrxx951
Old 08-16-2019, 03:43 PM
Find More Posts by jamesrxx951
toledo ohio
Joined Jan 2009
10,519 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpdrifter View Post
I fly only at Grantswille #2. Have not seen you there ever. I was there last time sometimes in October- November 2018. I'm unable to start my engine right now because of my back pain and osteo arthritis in my both knees. I will post some data later. I need to finish my "latest project" and I'm running out of time. I'm scheduled for total knee replacement surgery for upcoming Tuesday, August 20.
Um, is that real? I could only imagine the splash back
jamesrxx951 is online now Find More Posts by jamesrxx951
Old 08-16-2019, 03:48 PM
Flyrcjoe’s work shop
Joined Dec 2006
576 Posts
Quote:
I'm glad everything is working for you and most importantly you are safe.

Would be nice and I think a lot of people would appreciate it if you could post some data from your set-up. Like total current your set up draws, voltage, temperature and over all system performance. I'm especially interested about current draw on a single servo you're using. (mine are all obsolete).

Since you appear little bit slow (no offense and don't worry, I'm here for ya) I walk you thru the process:

1) turn on your TX
2) touch the menu
3) find the Analyzer and open it
4) there, you'll see the flight Logs listed by the date
5) open the most recent
6) there, you'll see all flights from that day you made
7) open one

8) choose the variables (current, voltage, temperature)
9) display graph
10) zoom out so we can see entire flight
11) hit the screen capturing switch. Do the same with all variables.
12) while you're at it, choose different variables (signal's strength on both antennas and signal's quality) display it and hit the switch
13) connect your TX to your PC and save all screen shots
14) post your screen shots to FG thread so we can check it up

15) done
That is one way to skin a cat but that is the difficult way there is a super simple way and if you really were running jeti you would know how to do it. Now hurry and call your friend and ask him how to look it up in device explorer and then give us a screenshot.
Old 08-16-2019, 03:52 PM
Flyrcjoe’s work shop
Joined Dec 2006
576 Posts
Quote:
Why would I even fly at Grantsville. 1 no AMA 2 No Facilities to speak of. That’s right it’s free and you’re cheap. And you definitely don’t want anybody to see you fly. Back in the day when we’re both at the model port you did nothing but sit around all day. Because you did not know how to fly then and I bet you don’t now. Please keep coming up with more pitiful excuses.
Old 08-16-2019, 03:59 PM
Flyrcjoe’s work shop
Joined Dec 2006
576 Posts
Quote:
That's what I was trying to get at. You seem to show if you fly easy or don't pull a lot of amps, you will be fine. But if you fly hard it will show up. I might have missed it, but did you say you could duplicate the issue on your jets?
Anything that gets above 90° You’re running a very high risk. Yes it happened in my Jets on the flaps while on approach.
Old 08-16-2019, 04:03 PM
Flyrcjoe’s work shop
Joined Dec 2006
576 Posts
Quote:
It’s OK nothing sticks to Mr. Ed
Old 08-16-2019, 04:05 PM
Joined Mar 2009
138 Posts
Quote:
Why would I even fly at Grantsville. 1 no AMA 2 No Facilities to speak of. That’s right it’s free and you’re cheap. And you definitely don’t want anybody to see you fly. Back in the day when we’re both at the model port you did nothing but sit around all day. Because you did not know how to fly then and I bet you don’t now. Please keep coming up with more pitiful excuses.

I think you're mistaking me for some one else. Only time we have met in person was at Ogden swap meet about 5 years ago.
Old 08-16-2019, 04:09 PM
Joined Mar 2009
138 Posts
Quote:

Actually, it works pretty good. Just about right high for the stretched leg.I just have to hold the hose and point it straight down. Splash back won't reach me.

Need to finish crutches holder.
Old 08-16-2019, 04:11 PM
Flyrcjoe’s work shop
Joined Dec 2006
576 Posts
Come on Mr.Ed it’s been 10 minutes if you really knew how to use the system you would have already shown us a Screenshots good luck on your phone call I hope he doesn’t call you a idiot too many times.
Old 08-16-2019, 04:34 PM
Joined Mar 2009
138 Posts
Quote:

The giant power planes are not my main interest. I do a lot of slope flying, I have a big scale sailplanes for aerotowing, electric F5J sailplanes and I still have and fly my 2m Pattern ship, I have several helies and I still do a lot of free flight. Oh, I have forgotten I also have RC sailboat and U-control stunt plane.

I go to Grantsville because I can also fly my electric powered sailplane and free flight planes there. And some times, I even meet another "cheap" people there.
Last edited by hpdrifter; 08-16-2019 at 05:36 PM.
Old 08-16-2019, 06:01 PM
Flyrcjoe’s work shop
Joined Dec 2006
576 Posts
Quote:
The giant power planes are not my main interest. I do a lot of slope flying, I have a big scale sailplanes for aerotowing, electric F5J sailplanes and I still have and fly my 2m Pattern ship, I have several helies and I still do a lot of free flight. Oh, I have forgotten I also have RC sailboat and U-control stunt plane.

I go to Grantsville because I can also fly my electric powered sailplane and free flight planes there. And some times, I even meet another "cheap" people there.
Thank you for proving the point again! You listed all of the planes you fly and sated that “ the giant power planes Re not your main interest”. This whole time you have been saying you’ve tested it you clearly have not. You have never compared apples to apples in this situation.
Nice picture of Darin and Andrew. You will notice that they are flying futaba not Jeti. So why post this picture? Maybe you should find a picture that applies to the topic at hand. Like let’s see a picture of your jeti radio showing your amp draw and temperatures. I think we’re starting to see who the true liar here is.
Old 08-16-2019, 06:06 PM
Find More Posts by Timh
United States, TX, Plano
Joined Jul 2016
72 Posts
Quote:
Yes it happened in my Jets on the flaps while on approach.
Was it hardcore 3D jet flying flaps?
Timh is offline Find More Posts by Timh
Old 08-16-2019, 06:19 PM
Find More Posts by buckeyeflyer
Go Bucks!!!
United States, OH, Somerset
Joined Nov 2012
2,851 Posts
Quote:

Cb 200 will work in the sailboat just fine..
buckeyeflyer is offline Find More Posts by buckeyeflyer

Quick Reply