logo
Old 03-22-2010, 06:52 AM
Find More Posts by 3ddd
tissue ? cry baby jack wagon!
United States, AZ, Tucson
Joined Jan 2006
2,886 Posts
thank you democrats

well new health care reform passes,thanks,no cap on insurance premiums--every american must have ins or face fines, where is the freedom in that----THANKS PBUMMER---NOW GO BACK TO NIGERIA WHERE YUU CAME FROM
3ddd is offline Find More Posts by 3ddd
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-22-2010, 07:16 AM
Find More Posts by mteal
United States, OK, Welch
Joined Mar 2008
44 Posts
Re: thank you democrats

Yep, insurance premiums are going to go through the roof.
mteal is offline Find More Posts by mteal
Old 03-22-2010, 07:22 AM
Find More Posts by WangoTango
Conroe, Texas U.S.A.
Joined Feb 2007
4,921 Posts

All this is okay by me...... It just opens the flood gates to remove everyone of the sumbitches from Congress that voted for this come next election...... Then, IF we put any semblance of a logical person in their place, they can repeal all this BS and we can have our Country back........
WT
WangoTango is online now Find More Posts by WangoTango
Old 03-22-2010, 07:38 AM
3D1
Find More Posts by 3D1
3D1
Damn Wind
MA
Joined Oct 2008
344 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WangoTango View Post
All this is okay by me...... It just opens the flood gates to remove everyone of the sumbitches from Congress that voted for this come next election...... Then, IF we put any semblance of a logical person in their place, they can repeal all this BS and we can have our Country back........
WT
AMEN. I cant beleive they did it anyway eventhough 70+% of the population doesnt want it. What are they thinking???Our govt. has me furious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3D1 is offline Find More Posts by 3D1
Old 03-22-2010, 07:42 AM
Find More Posts by Dan_nO
Frankfort, Ky.
Joined Jan 2006
3,006 Posts

So, someone that doesnt have insurance because they cant afford it or either refuse to buy it, they go to a hospital for treatment, the hospital cannot refuse them treatment, who pays for it anyways ?

My health insurance has been going through the roof anyways, in the past 3 years it has gone up 80 dollars a month.
Dan_nO is offline Find More Posts by Dan_nO
Old 03-22-2010, 07:44 AM
Find More Posts by Snap Roll
Snap Roll Freak!!!!
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined May 2006
65 Posts

I guess "We The People" does not mean anything any more!!!!!!!!
Snap Roll is offline Find More Posts by Snap Roll
Old 03-22-2010, 07:59 AM
Find More Posts by Kevin B
Oklahoma
Joined Aug 2006
647 Posts

We the Prople need to select better leaders that listen to and respond to our desires. We the people need to restructure our agreement with politicians so that they are forced to do our bidding. We the people need to restructure the term lengths on senators so that they get no more time than congessmen and women.We the people need to have a right of approval on laws as major as this. This is not the 1700's in which there are no better forms of communication than the pen and paper. We now have almost instantaneous communications with Television, Internet and Telephone. They should be held legally and fiscally responsible for decisions that they make for us that we do not desire. Legislation as big and as far reaching as this should be put to a vote of the people. The amount of money we have let these bumbling idiots spend in our name is astounding. Short of them allowing us to vote on the issue, there should be a way to recall the idiots. I think at this point we can all agree that our system is broken and needs to be looked at. It is time to consider a new Constitutional convention to correct the issues that are being abused.
Kevin B is offline Find More Posts by Kevin B
Old 03-22-2010, 08:03 AM
Find More Posts by rcflyguy
workin on rollers!!!
Findlay, OH
Joined Jan 2006
2,189 Posts

Mine just went up 33% this year! My deductible went up 60%!!
rcflyguy is offline Find More Posts by rcflyguy
Old 03-22-2010, 08:28 AM
Find More Posts by spiritrc
Ya I got That
Joined Feb 2010
349 Posts

We the people has not been we the people in many decades. Anyone who thinks it has is living with blinders on.
spiritrc is offline Find More Posts by spiritrc
Old 03-22-2010, 08:31 AM
Frankfort, Ky.
Joined Jan 2006
3,006 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcflyguy View Post
Mine just went up 33% this year! My deductible went up 60%!!
Being disabled paralized from the waist down, I do have what I think is good insurance or, at least I have the highest one that Humana offers through the state that is the best policy available. Ive got an open wound on the back of my left heel that I have been dealing with for 4 years now trying to get it to close up. I go to a wound care center where they specialize dealing with wounds. Its considered clinic instead of an office visit so, its not a 10 dollar copay like an office visit, because its considered "clinic" I have a deductable instead.

With what the insurance has done to the deductable, the visit I had a month ago when I got the bill left me owing 130 dollars for that one visit after the insurance had paid ! It all depends on what they do and what is charged and insurance has different amounts that they pay on different things. Its hard not going to make sure everything is ok but, I also cant afford to go to clinic and the bills ranging from 60 into the hundreds every two weeks either so I have stopped going and am hoping for the best.

Heres a good one for ya, the current wheelchair I have, I got it back in 1997, yep its 11 years old and just about worn out, I am allowed to order one every 5 years, I am not one to be wasteful or get things I dont need so, I have worked on and kept this one as long as I could. I go through the process of ordering a new one through a medical supply place here at home, they submit all the billing to insurance for what everything is going to cost, total bill on this new chair is a little over 3500 dollars, insurance approves it all. We order the chair, it comes in and a couple of months later I get a call from the medical supply place that ordered my chair advising me that there is a problem with the insurance.

They recieved a check from insurance but its almost 1800 dollars short, insurance then after the fact advises them that they have changed their allowable amount on what they pay and they have recieved full payment as to what insurance is going to pay. Well guess what, you know all the papers you sign stating that what insurance doesnt pay you are responsible for.....

Even after I had meet and paid my max out of pocket for the year to where insurance is supposed to pay 100% after meeting the max out of pocket, I am now dealing with that 1800 dollar balance that is left on my new chair that insurance will not pay now even after meeting all of my max out of pocket.
Old 03-22-2010, 08:37 AM
Find More Posts by Absolut Yak
Classic Dunker on His Best Day
Trenton, SC
Joined Feb 2006
343 Posts

I don't want leaders, I want Representatives! And if I have to pass a drug test to be able to earn wages to pay taxes to support public assistance programs, then dam#it! so should the people receiving it!
Absolut Yak is offline Find More Posts by Absolut Yak
Old 03-22-2010, 08:39 AM
Find More Posts by eblenkle
Bad-ass Super Contribulator
Illinois
Joined Aug 2007
896 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_nO View Post
My health insurance has been going through the roof anyways, in the past 3 years it has gone up 80 dollars a month.
Hey Dan_no, welcome to the club, mine just shot up by $160.00 / month. Pretty soon I won't be able to afford to go to work.

Ernie
eblenkle is offline Find More Posts by eblenkle
Old 03-22-2010, 08:40 AM
Find More Posts by Hammerman
DA isn't Haulin it? It Drags
Joined Mar 2006
2,471 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snap Roll View Post
I guess "We The People" does not mean anything any more!!!!!!!!
Has been rewritten "We The People of the Government"
Hammerman is offline Find More Posts by Hammerman
Old 03-22-2010, 08:41 AM
Find More Posts by Hammerman
DA isn't Haulin it? It Drags
Joined Mar 2006
2,471 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolut Yak View Post
I don't want leaders, I want Representatives! And if I have to pass a drug test to be able to earn wages to pay taxes to support public assistance programs, then dam#it! so should the people receiving it!
Totally agree.
Hammerman is offline Find More Posts by Hammerman
Old 03-22-2010, 08:54 AM
Frankfort, Ky.
Joined Jan 2006
3,006 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eblenkle View Post
Hey Dan_no, welcome to the club, mine just shot up by $160.00 / month. Pretty soon I won't be able to afford to go to work.

Ernie
Yea, I once thought it was supposed to be that you paid for and had health insurance so you could afford to go to the doctor but, its getting to where even though paying these high premiums and them doing away with coverage more and more all the time, even having insurance its to the point you cant afford to go. The insurance companies are in cahoots with the government with the way it all looks.

Quick Reply