logo

Triple Tree 10 Years - How Triple Tree Found It's Property

Listen to the story of how Triple Tree found it's place..and why Triple Tree is called Triple Tree.

Splash

The Story of Triple Tree's Site by Mike Gregory

Triple Tree is celebrating it's official 10 year anniversary as a 501c3! What better way than to hear the story that started it all…the purchase of the land. People ask me about the name "Triple Tree" and this is a part of the story.

Hear Mike Gregory tell this amazing story.

Mike Gregory (5 min 41 sec)

2020 marks the 10th Anniversary of Triple Tree as a 501c3 non-profit organization. If you have enjoyed your time at Triple Tree over the past decade, please consider a $10 donation to Triple Tree as a symbolic gesture of our 10th Anniversary.

Please visit https://tta.aero/donate/ and help us continue to support our mission to ignite and expand the passion for aviation!

Old 08-25-2020, 01:54 PM
Find More Posts by flying skunks
FFAA for Life
Flying with the Best of Friends
Joined May 2006
19,622 Posts
its Great to have a video log of this . Mike has told me this story a few times , and Love it every time I hear it .
flying skunks is offline Find More Posts by flying skunks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2020, 11:34 AM
Find More Posts by Bulldog9
United States, OH, Xenia
Joined Sep 2009
472 Posts
I've been to Joe Nall the last three years it was Mr. Pat's house and every year that it has been at triple tree. It was a little rough the first few years but now it is the greatest flying field in the world.
Bulldog9 is offline Find More Posts by Bulldog9
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply