logo
Old Yesterday, 04:41 PM
Find More Posts by horsefeetky
United States, KY, Lexington
Joined Jul 2015
23 Posts
pulled the trigger and mine is already shipping to me...

can you tell me what prop brand or type ali is using on the 65cc rimfire. is it gass prop 24x10 or a light electric.. im thinking of the xoar wwi wood simitar type with scale tip paint like copper metal with rivets.

like the one in your picture
horsefeetky is offline Find More Posts by horsefeetky
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 04:53 PM
Find More Posts by gwright
Product Developer Hangar 9
United States, IL, Champaign
Joined Feb 2006
21 Posts
Xoar 24X10 WW1 prop,.. I think it's the one called the "lance". Not as efficient as the electric prop but looks a lot more gooder!
gwright is offline Find More Posts by gwright
Last edited by gwright; Yesterday at 04:58 PM.
Old Today, 10:50 AM
Find More Posts by RickVB
Joined Apr 2008
35 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarksHangar View Post
I ordered the E-Flite AT-6 PNP from Tower a couple of weeks back as Tower had it for $179.00 and Horizon was asking $249.00. (Horizon has since lowered the price to $179.00) When it shipped, I got two different tracking numbers. Both shipped from the same location, at the same time, using the same shipper, and arrived at the same time. What I got was one large box with the AT-6 in it and one small box with all the Tower promotional paperwork and sales flyers that you just toss in the trash. Kind of stupid in my opinion.
Yeah, that's exactly what happened with mine, the second shipmenthad the promo material and shipping bill, in a 4x6x8 box. I don't find it stupid at all, I think it's a ripoff, since I ultimately had to pay for having that shipped.
RickVB is offline Find More Posts by RickVB
Old Today, 11:34 AM
Find More Posts by RickVB
Joined Apr 2008
35 Posts
So I unpacked it last night. Looks good so far.

Name: H9 Fokker D.VII Box.jpg
Views: 7
Size: 134.1 KB
Description:

On the inside of the outer box flap. Wouldn't see this if you didn't open that end of the box. Not sure how I feel about this, since I had thought H9 was produced by another builder (maybe better?). Haven't seen this on any other material in the kit.

Name: H9 Fokker D.VII Pilot.jpg
Views: 10
Size: 323.2 KB
Description:
VERY substantial pilot...

All wing and tail surfaces looked great, with no wrinkles. Haven't unwrapped the fuse yet. Assembly progressed as instructed through the wing and tail surfaces last night. Hope to finish this week.
RickVB is offline Find More Posts by RickVB

Quick Reply