logo
This thread is privately moderated by Dan_nO, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 08-30-2007, 08:58 PM
Find More Posts by Dan_nO
Frankfort, Ky.
Joined Jan 2006
3,006 Posts
#2 September 2004 and meeting Mike McConville

To follow up with the previous story...

Its now Sept. 20, 2004 Mike is talking about going to the Masters. He asks if Brendan fly's, and says that most of his memories involved flying with his dad. I told him that Brendan had just turned 13 and was afraid to fly because he was afraid of crashing, Mike said in time he will get over it hopefully and he will start flying with you, ( Brendans flying all comes to be later ).

Mike goes back to talking about the Masters and wanted to know where Frankfort was in relation to Louisville and Lexington, so I explained and asked why. His reply was that it was on the way and it would be about time to stop and get gas and stuff, for me to give him my phone number and depending on when they left he thought it would work out for them to stop.

I got a phone call one morning and it was Mike, he said Brian and I just left Champaign and are headed that way, we should be through there at around noon and wanted to stop and eat and get gas. I met Mike out by the interstate and we went to eat, he showed me his planes in the trailer and i was shocked they were so huge, had never been around any planes so big.

So I finally got to meet Mike and Brian in person for the first time. I called Bill, a friend of mine and he met us also, it was a neat day !
Dan_nO is offline Find More Posts by Dan_nO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply