logo
Old 06-03-2009, 10:39 PM
Find More Posts by harv
it wont go any lower
Canada, BC, Surrey
Joined Feb 2006
2,920 Posts
SE CRAFT products

Alright guys heres some picks of the SE-Craft products(distributed by AZTECH AERO located in washington)

First off we have pics of the spinner/hub on a COMP-ARF 2.6 yak 55sp

More pics will come of Servo arms and fuel dots from other pilots. so stay tuned.

www.aztech-aero.com
harv is offline Find More Posts by harv
Last edited by harv; 06-04-2009 at 09:55 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 06-03-2009, 10:51 PM
Find More Posts by JEFFRO503
www.rcdude.com
St helens OR
Joined May 2006
2,088 Posts
Re: SE CRAFT products

hey Harv....i've seen you post quite a few times in the NW imac thread and am looking to be picking up quite a few of your servo arms. Question though....if i remember right , all your servo arms are 1.5"....correct? I have pretty much been running the Hitec servos....just wondering if you have other sizes as well , like 1" and 2"? The servo arms look friggin' sweet! I think i should be ordering about 8 -12 of them from you sometime soon.

BTW....you goin' to Mollala in July?

whoops....correction....you have 1.25 as well , sorry.
JEFFRO503 is offline Find More Posts by JEFFRO503
Old 06-03-2009, 10:57 PM
Find More Posts by Azhar
The Aluminum Bling Guy!
Redmond, WA
Joined Aug 2006
1,749 Posts

Jeff,

GO to www.aztech-aero.com and you will see all the items and description.

The arms are avaiilable in 1.25 and 1.5 for Hitec, JR and Futaba. Coming soon are the rudder arms, both straight and offset.

The website is on a temporary server until the permanent site is up. The web address will be the same.
Azhar is offline Find More Posts by Azhar
Old 06-04-2009, 09:55 AM
Find More Posts by harv
it wont go any lower
Canada, BC, Surrey
Joined Feb 2006
2,920 Posts

I forgot to put the link in the post. LOL, thanks for posting it azhar.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:25 PM
Find More Posts by flynz4me
Euro Pogo Stick Rider
Keizer, Oregon
Joined Dec 2006
3,361 Posts

I have the rudder tray and two 1.25" Hitec arms from Azhar and they are SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!! Check out the hardware!!! Haven't gotten the chance to mount them up yet, but I tried the arm on a spare Hitec 5955 and the broaching is the best I've ever felt. Meaning you won't ever have to pry them off with a puller or screw driver like the MLP/Maxx products etc... Very first class!!

Go buy some Secraft products from Azhar, awesome guy and awesome service. You the man buddy!! Thanks again!!
flynz4me is offline Find More Posts by flynz4me
Old 06-04-2009, 11:48 PM
Find More Posts by Azhar
The Aluminum Bling Guy!
Redmond, WA
Joined Aug 2006
1,749 Posts

Here are some pics of the install of the fuel dot and the side servo mount (great for throttle and choke).
Old 06-16-2009, 12:05 AM
Find More Posts by Azhar
The Aluminum Bling Guy!
Redmond, WA
Joined Aug 2006
1,749 Posts

Here are more items from Secraft:
Old 06-16-2009, 12:11 AM
Find More Posts by harv
it wont go any lower
Canada, BC, Surrey
Joined Feb 2006
2,920 Posts

thats insane stuff azhar. those radio balancers for the strap look sick.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:38 PM
Find More Posts by Azhar
The Aluminum Bling Guy!
Redmond, WA
Joined Aug 2006
1,749 Posts

I will also be bringing in socket head servo screws for both Hitec and JR. Those who use the phillips head OEM servo screws may have cursed after stripping them. With these screws. installing the servo screws will become a breeze!
Old 06-18-2009, 06:45 AM
Find More Posts by TROYS PIT-BITCH
Damo loves building my planes
WAGGA WAGGA
Joined Apr 2006
1,726 Posts

I will tell you about my experience with Secraft. I placed an order with them last wednesday night, and paid via paypal. I received a confirmation email that payment had been received. The next email I received from them, was one giving me the link to the Korean EMS Website and my tracking number, so I could see exactly where my order was up to. I thought this was great, I could see when it left there warehouse, when it left their country and when it arrived into Australia. The parcel arrived at my door on monday morning, less than a week. Less than a week to receive a package from Korea to Wagga Wagga, NSW, Australia, and for only $16US. This could not be beaten. Next was opening the parcel.

For my first order I purchased a JR Transmitter Balancer, Transmitter Stand & 3D Spinner M. The blue anodized JR transmitter balancer had been manufactured perfectly. Everthing fitter perfectly. I have never used a transmitter balancer before, but now I have, I will never fly without one.

The Transmitter stand was the next thing out of the box. First impressions were - awesome. The parts had been finished perfectly. There was no imperfections. The thing I like about the Secraft transmitter stand is how different it is to any transmitter stand I have seen before. It has a very futuristic look and has a very rustic feel to it.

When I first saw the 3D Spinner, I didn't really know what to think. The spinner is nothing like anyone has produced before, and you know what, I like that. They wanted to be different in the products they produced, and they are. The spinner that I purchased is the Medium sized one. Which means it is suited for the following engines: DA-100, DL-100, 3W-100, DA-85, MVVS-58,3W-55, 3W-50. They are pretty spot on with their weight, I weighted it and it is 56g. I currently run a Tru-Turn 4 and 1/2" Spinner which weights 121g. I fly a QQ 102" Yak with a DA-100, which is set up for IMAC. C of G is spot on for this. I think the best way to explain the perfect use for this spinner is, if I wanted to help my plane change from a IMAC to 3D machine, if I replace my current spinner with the Secraft 3D spinner, this would help this change tremendously. The other thing I like about this spinner is being able to check your prop bolts without removing anything. You don't have to remove the spinner to check this, which for lazy people like myself, its perfect.

Last but by no means least, when dealing with Secraft, their customer support is second to none. You are not kept in the dark about anything, and you are always kept up to date with where your order is up to. Would I recommend Secraft products to anyone, damn right I would. Would I use Secraft products again, yes I would, and I can't wait to try some more of their products

Luke
TROYS PIT-BITCH is offline Find More Posts by TROYS PIT-BITCH
Last edited by TROYS PIT-BITCH; 06-18-2009 at 06:47 AM. Reason: lb
Old 06-18-2009, 09:46 AM
Find More Posts by heligrom
NY, USA
Joined Jan 2007
890 Posts

Awesome products!! I'm going to have to look into some of those arms and those transmitter stands
heligrom is offline Find More Posts by heligrom
Old 06-18-2009, 10:01 AM
Find More Posts by JEFFRO503
www.rcdude.com
St helens OR
Joined May 2006
2,088 Posts

hey Luke....how does the TX balancer actually work? I have looked at the pics above , and i'm not a 100% on exactly what they do. I'm getting ready to order some of the Hitec and Futaba arms from them , but wanted to know a little more on how that balancer works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROYS PIT-BITCH View Post
I will tell you about my experience with Secraft. I placed an order with them last wednesday night, and paid via paypal. I received a confirmation email that payment had been received. The next email I received from them, was one giving me the link to the Korean EMS Website and my tracking number, so I could see exactly where my order was up to. I thought this was great, I could see when it left there warehouse, when it left their country and when it arrived into Australia. The parcel arrived at my door on monday morning, less than a week. Less than a week to receive a package from Korea to Wagga Wagga, NSW, Australia, and for only $16US. This could not be beaten. Next was opening the parcel.

For my first order I purchased a JR Transmitter Balancer, Transmitter Stand & 3D Spinner M. The blue anodized JR transmitter balancer had been manufactured perfectly. Everthing fitter perfectly. I have never used a transmitter balancer before, but now I have, I will never fly without one.

The Transmitter stand was the next thing out of the box. First impressions were - awesome. The parts had been finished perfectly. There was no imperfections. The thing I like about the Secraft transmitter stand is how different it is to any transmitter stand I have seen before. It has a very futuristic look and has a very rustic feel to it.

When I first saw the 3D Spinner, I didn't really know what to think. The spinner is nothing like anyone has produced before, and you know what, I like that. They wanted to be different in the products they produced, and they are. The spinner that I purchased is the Medium sized one. Which means it is suited for the following engines: DA-100, DL-100, 3W-100, DA-85, MVVS-58,3W-55, 3W-50. They are pretty spot on with their weight, I weighted it and it is 56g. I currently run a Tru-Turn 4 and 1/2" Spinner which weights 121g. I fly a QQ 102" Yak with a DA-100, which is set up for IMAC. C of G is spot on for this. I think the best way to explain the perfect use for this spinner is, if I wanted to help my plane change from a IMAC to 3D machine, if I replace my current spinner with the Secraft 3D spinner, this would help this change tremendously. The other thing I like about this spinner is being able to check your prop bolts without removing anything. You don't have to remove the spinner to check this, which for lazy people like myself, its perfect.

Last but by no means least, when dealing with Secraft, their customer support is second to none. You are not kept in the dark about anything, and you are always kept up to date with where your order is up to. Would I recommend Secraft products to anyone, damn right I would. Would I use Secraft products again, yes I would, and I can't wait to try some more of their products

Luke
JEFFRO503 is offline Find More Posts by JEFFRO503
Old 06-18-2009, 11:17 AM
Find More Posts by Azhar
The Aluminum Bling Guy!
Redmond, WA
Joined Aug 2006
1,749 Posts

For those buying the SECRAFT products from Korea, I am representing them here in the US. Please do go to my website and you will see the same products here. I will provide the same service and better.

www.aztech-aero.com
Old 06-18-2009, 11:37 AM
Find More Posts by flynz4me
Euro Pogo Stick Rider
Keizer, Oregon
Joined Dec 2006
3,361 Posts

Jeff-san I highly recommend buying from Azhar, he's a great guy and I know him personally.
flynz4me is offline Find More Posts by flynz4me
Old 06-18-2009, 11:49 AM
Find More Posts by harv
it wont go any lower
Canada, BC, Surrey
Joined Feb 2006
2,920 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFRO503 View Post
hey Luke....how does the TX balancer actually work? I have looked at the pics above , and i'm not a 100% on exactly what they do. I'm getting ready to order some of the Hitec and Futaba arms from them , but wanted to know a little more on how that balancer works.

ill just jump in in answer cause people like fast responses. Right now if you hook up your transmitter to your neck strap and just let it hang the base of the tX will fall down showing a "tail heavy" CG on the radio. So if you were to accidently let go of it while flying it would fall off its point.

The balancer gets hooked up to your current neckstrap spot, and adds a place for your neckstrp to hook which is farther back from its current point which therefore balances the radio making its CG perfect and taking a load of your hands so you can relax while flying.

think of it as a plane. lol

harv

Quick Reply