logo
This thread is privately moderated by Scottsrn, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 07-08-2015, 07:12 PM
Find More Posts by Scottsrn
foaminator
United States, CA, Lodi
Joined Sep 2014
133 Posts
Discussion
Getting ready for my first I-mac event

A few day ago I made winglets for my E-flite CZ yak-54, the red and blue cz yak. I though they will work good for Knife Edge flying. Today just a couple days leter with them now on my CZ yak I leave to go work on my I-mac. The wind was out. As soon as I was done doing my basic I'mac with my PZ T-28 gray one I decided to now do it with my CZ yak. Only one thing those. I think after I glued the winglets on it just made it easier for the wind to push my e-flite cz yak plane around. I will give it another go tomorrow and see how it goes. Hopfuly I can do the first I-mac move without getting push around too much. Any ideas of what I could try doing now?
Scottsrn is offline Find More Posts by Scottsrn
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 07-19-2015, 08:24 PM
Find More Posts by rolling circle
TWISTED, FALCON,PULSE,MKS,RCFL
United States, MD, Balt
Joined Nov 2013
490 Posts
You really don't fly any knife edge in your IMAC basic sequence exceptfor very briefly in you 4 point roll, so, you will be better off without them. The SFGs are not allowed in IMAC classes of Sportsman and above. Make sure your going up with enough battery to fly your sequence twice. Most contests require two sequences per round. You go up, fly twice and then land. Best of luck to you!
rolling circle is offline Find More Posts by rolling circle
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply