logo
Old 07-14-2015, 03:59 AM
Find More Posts by KCS_ENGINE
Joined Aug 2014
94 Posts
Rave
KCS IS GIVING OUT 5x KCS ENGINES FOR FREE

For all of you Canadians and Americans, who are hardcore plane model fans, this is an exciting time. KCS Engine from Kunming City, Yunnan Province of China is offering a one time deal only!!!!
This is the chance to win 5x KCS Engines 62cc for free!!! YES, THAT’S RIGHT!!!! Free of charge by entering our raffle.
There is only space for the first 200 members. However, there are some conditions that must be followed in order to be qualified for this amazing and dazzling gift.

If you have what it takes to enter into this little adventure and win one of the five KCS’s Engine is offering you for free, then head straight to the “Members” tab and SIGN UP.

REMEMBER… the conditions are:

(PLEASE SEND ALL YOUR INFORMATION, PICTURES AND VIDEOS TO THIS FORUM)

1. You must be a member of FLYING GIANTS website. If you are not a member yet, then become one.
2. Please submit details on how much experience you have with plane models. If you can include pictures, even better.
3. Please specify what kind of engine you have been using and its power level. If you can include pictures as well, even better.
4. You must send us a short video of yourself operating a remote controlled plane model.

After receiving the information of 200 contestants, we will choose 20 participants to enter a raffle. From those 20 participants, 5 will be the lucky winners of the KCS Engine 62cc. Once they have been nominated, we would like them to fulfill 4 more conditions:

(PLEASE SEND ALL YOUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS TO THIS FORUM)

1. As soon as you open the package, please take pictures of our KCS Engine and post them.
2. Please post pictures or a short video of how you are fitting our engine with your own plane model within one month of receiving the package.
3. Each time post videos of yourself operating your plane with our product within one year.
4. Each time, after taking it for a sky-high adventure, please go into FLYING GIANTS website and post an honest review about its performance.

If you accept our conditions, then please submit your information from the 20th July until the 10th of August. On the 15th of August we will nominate the 5 lucky ones who will be receiving this masterpiece, the KCS Engine 62cc. We will be contacting them for mailing addresses (no need to worry about shipping costs, since we are paying for it). Before the 31st of August we will be sending the engines to their respective owners.

Please do not hesitate to participate in this raffle and on behalf of the KCS Engine staff; WE thank you for doing so.

We wish you good luck and see you at the nominations.

HAPPY JOURNEY!!!!!!

Kind regards,

Mr. FENG
E-mail: [email protected]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpjZDVkX1WA
KCS_ENGINE is offline Find More Posts by KCS_ENGINE
Last edited by KCS_ENGINE; 07-14-2015 at 04:13 AM.
Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 07-14-2015, 06:06 AM
Find More Posts by ghoffman
New Hampshire, USA
Joined Nov 2009
8,083 Posts
I would love a new KCS engine, please! My name is Gary Hoffman and I have been flying about 6 years, but have considerable full scale experience. Currently, the 60cc class plane I fly is an Extreme Flight 91 inch Extra, powered by a DA-60 on a RE2 pipe, swinging a Mej 24-10 prop at 6800 RPM. If I were to be selected to receive a new KCS 62, I would probably install it in a new Andrew Jesky Laser, and would be happy to do a full build thread here. Here is a slow-motion video I took a couple of months ago of it, showing the vertical performance of this 21 pound plane.
Thanks!
Untitled  (0 min 55 sec)
ghoffman is online now Find More Posts by ghoffman
Old 07-14-2015, 08:48 AM
Find More Posts by littlecrankshaft
Joined Dec 2007
2,457 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCS_ENGINE View Post
For all of you Canadians and Americans, who are hardcore plane model fans, this is an exciting time. KCS Engine from Kunming City, Yunnan Province of China is offering a one time deal only!!!!
This is the chance to win 5x KCS Engines 62cc for free!!! YES, THAT’S RIGHT!!!! Free of charge by entering our raffle.
There is only space for the first 200 members. However, there are some conditions that must be followed in order to be qualified for this amazing and dazzling gift.

If you have what it takes to enter into this little adventure and win one of the five KCS’s Engine is offering you for free, then head straight to the “Members” tab and SIGN UP.

REMEMBER… the conditions are:

(PLEASE SEND ALL YOUR INFORMATION, PICTURES AND VIDEOS TO THIS FORUM)

1. You must be a member of FLYING GIANTS website. If you are not a member yet, then become one.
2. Please submit details on how much experience you have with plane models. If you can include pictures, even better.
3. Please specify what kind of engine you have been using and its power level. If you can include pictures as well, even better.
4. You must send us a short video of yourself operating a remote controlled plane model.

After receiving the information of 200 contestants, we will choose 20 participants to enter a raffle. From those 20 participants, 5 will be the lucky winners of the KCS Engine 62cc. Once they have been nominated, we would like them to fulfill 4 more conditions:

(PLEASE SEND ALL YOUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS TO THIS FORUM)

1. As soon as you open the package, please take pictures of our KCS Engine and post them.
2. Please post pictures or a short video of how you are fitting our engine with your own plane model within one month of receiving the package.
3. Each time post videos of yourself operating your plane with our product within one year.
4. Each time, after taking it for a sky-high adventure, please go into FLYING GIANTS website and post an honest review about its performance.

If you accept our conditions, then please submit your information from the 20th July until the 10th of August. On the 15th of August we will nominate the 5 lucky ones who will be receiving this masterpiece, the KCS Engine 62cc. We will be contacting them for mailing addresses (no need to worry about shipping costs, since we are paying for it). Before the 31st of August we will be sending the engines to their respective owners.

Please do not hesitate to participate in this raffle and on behalf of the KCS Engine staff; WE thank you for doing so.

We wish you good luck and see you at the nominations.

HAPPY JOURNEY!!!!!!

Kind regards,

Mr. FENG
E-mail: [email protected]

Aeroworks Extra 260 beat down... - YouTube
I would like to throw my name in the hat... Always looking to test new products and offer reviews about them.

About my experiences; Been flying Giant Scale models for 15 years almost exclusively. Have owned most every type engine.. Don't have many pictures or videos but can offer this very old video of me flying my 37.5 orange Yak with my modified 3W 150:
Tuff Club Bigbird (Part 1) (4 min 16 sec)

Thanks for your consideration.
littlecrankshaft is offline Find More Posts by littlecrankshaft
Last edited by littlecrankshaft; 07-14-2015 at 08:59 AM.
Old 07-14-2015, 09:50 AM
Find More Posts by littlecrankshaft
Joined Dec 2007
2,457 Posts
Oh, remembered one more of me flying the H9 Edge that was hand launched FWIW all the other plans, except the Python, in the video I owned as well. Enjoy
Another T.U.F.F. Day (5 min 13 sec)
littlecrankshaft is offline Find More Posts by littlecrankshaft
Last edited by littlecrankshaft; 07-14-2015 at 09:56 AM.
Old 07-14-2015, 10:19 AM
Find More Posts by terryscustom
Wood Butcher
United States, SD, Harrisburg
Joined Jan 2007
9,920 Posts
I'll enter as well. Been flying for 8 1/2 years. Been modifying and scratch building stuff for 6 years. I typically build 3-4 kits per year and usually 2 ARF's (I sell them off I don't crash them)

Since going to gas I've owned:
- more than 20 DLE's 20cc to 170cc
- a couple of CCRS 26cc to 52cc
- 3 ZDZ's 40cc to 112cc
- one EME 120cc
- one DLA 62cc
- 8 DA's 70cc to 150cc
- and a couple of oddball engines like Saito Gas, etc.

I'm normally that guy that the field who's engines just seem to run all the time. Used to be into cars so I carried the mechanical aptitude over to the airplane hobby.

ARF that I designed by PAU:
PAU Viper, just messing around on a calm night (12 min 23 sec)

My make it up as you go freestyle at the Black Hills:
Terry Freestyle Black Hills Huckfest (3 min 35 sec)

Maiden flight scratch build plane from my own design:
Complete build thread here: https://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/...ad.php?t=92939
120cc Viper Venom Maiden Flight (8 min 33 sec)
terryscustom is offline Find More Posts by terryscustom
Old 07-14-2015, 10:24 AM
Find More Posts by Cryhavoc38
Living the dream
United States, WA, Woodinville
Joined Oct 2007
6,508 Posts
where/when can I purchase one?
Cryhavoc38 is offline Find More Posts by Cryhavoc38
Old 07-14-2015, 12:03 PM
Find More Posts by skymaster001
United States, NJ, Elizabeth
Joined Aug 2014
358 Posts
I've been flying for 13 years, giant scale for about 1 year and just getting into 3d and precision flying. I'm usually the guy at the field who's helping other with their planes more than flying my own, there's just something about helping other people get their stuff flying right that just makes me happy. I've got no kit building experience, only ARF's.

Instagram: rafale205
Twitter: rafale205

At the moment I own: DA50R, RCGF 50b, Kroma 45i, two DLE20's and a fleet of small electrics.

This is the only video I have of me flying. It's not the size of the plane, but how you fly it that counts

UMX Beast 3D in wind (1 min 10 sec)
skymaster001 is offline Find More Posts by skymaster001
Last edited by skymaster001; 07-14-2015 at 12:34 PM.
Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM
Find More Posts by HazMat1
EG = Quality and Craftmanship
United States, OH
Joined Jul 2011
607 Posts
Im game! I would love to try a new engine. I am 3 1/2 years into Flying . I jumped directly into Giants. I currently have an EG 109" Slick with a 128cc quad, an EG 129" Sbach with a 3w 157CS on jtech pipes, an EG 89" slick on a 64cc twin, a pilot Decathelon 107" with a DLE 55, 180" Pilot decathlon with a 220cc quad, a 3dhs Velow with a DLE30 and I have a brand new AJ lazer sitting here. It would be a perfect test bed for your motor.
I have previously owned DA engines 5-cc- 170cc
3W Engines - 55-170cc
EME Engines up to 120cc
DLA engines 32cc to 128cc
DLE Engines 20cc to 222cc
MVVS 58
Redlion 58
OS 60cc
Mintor 22cc up to 220cc

I currently have an MVVS 58, Red Lion 58, OS GT60 and a GP61 all to compare to your motor.
EG 540 Slick maiden flight (3 min 47 sec)
HazMat1 is offline Find More Posts by HazMat1
Last edited by HazMat1; 07-15-2015 at 10:58 AM.
Old 07-15-2015, 01:57 PM
Find More Posts by VinceY
That guy
United States, GA, Newnan
Joined Feb 2006
653 Posts
Give one to Terry. We're guaranteed to get a thorough review
VinceY is offline Find More Posts by VinceY
Old 07-15-2015, 07:00 PM
Find More Posts by bhughes
TROUT FARM FLYER AKA BERTABOY
Canada, AB
Joined Jun 2013
897 Posts
I have been flying for four years. Currently I own one eme 60 one eme 35 one dle 111 and one experimental motor 60cc class that I'm testing. 30cc mxsr aeroplusrc ,88" yak 55 aeroplusrc , 89" aj slick, 104" aj slick. This motor would be perfect to put in my yak after the testing is done on that motor.

Fun with Brodie's 89" slick eme 60 (4 min 29 sec)
bhughes is offline Find More Posts by bhughes
Old 07-15-2015, 07:20 PM
Find More Posts by Snuts
Joined Sep 2012
516 Posts
Add my vote for Terry as well. A very active modeller.
-Snuts-
Snuts is offline Find More Posts by Snuts
Last edited by Snuts; 07-15-2015 at 11:04 PM.
Old 07-16-2015, 11:47 AM
Find More Posts by chefcam81
United States, SC, Spartanburg
Joined Apr 2015
181 Posts
This is a short cell phone video of me flying my Aeroworks .90-1.20 Yak 54. I've been flying about two years, an currently own a .60 TF P47 w/ DLE 20 (perfect engine for this size model) , a Pilot 24% Extra 330 w DLE 35, and am almost done with a Giant Scale TF P40. If I won the engine, I'd put it in the P40. The warbird bug has bitten me as of late!

Same plane as above, shot on same day. Nose heavy and low altitude dead stick= dead plane:-(

The Extra that replaced the poor Yak (the
Extra flies a little better IMO)

This is the big P40!

The trusty Jug!
chefcam81 is offline Find More Posts by chefcam81
Old 07-18-2015, 06:02 PM
Find More Posts by jeffee
United States, MN, Farmington
Joined Apr 2007
194 Posts
I guess I should wait until the 20th.
jeffee is offline Find More Posts by jeffee
Old 07-19-2015, 03:47 AM
Find More Posts by asjen
holland
Joined May 2006
57 Posts
my extra with a kcs 62

here is mine with a kcs 62
still running in

20150614 134400 (6 min 1 sec)
asjen is offline Find More Posts by asjen
Old 07-20-2015, 02:10 AM
Find More Posts by jeffee
United States, MN, Farmington
Joined Apr 2007
194 Posts
I have been flying RC since 1981. I always have something on the building table. Right now it's a 1/3 scale Fokker Tri-plane, a perfect match for the KCS 62. I have included the picture of the DVII and its trophies not to brag, but to show that I am serious about RC and that the new KCS 62 would have a great showing at events around the mid-west. I had planed to put the Fuji 64 from my Yellow Aircraft P-40 into the Tri-plane but it is no longer made and if it broke I could not get it serviced. Thanks for looking at my entry into the KCS drawing.
New Fokker DVII (1 min 15 sec)
jeffee is offline Find More Posts by jeffee

Quick Reply