logo
Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2019, 07:12 PM
CARS II is offline
Find More Posts by CARS II
Go fly a jet today
CARS II's Avatar
United States, CA, Sacramento
Joined Oct 2014
515 Posts
This is my swing, not a single damaged prop so far.

Hand starting my VVRC 40 twin (1 min 19 sec)
CARS II is offline Find More Posts by CARS II
Last edited by CARS II; 04-10-2019 at 07:17 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old 04-10-2019, 10:12 PM
Jim55 is offline
Find More Posts by Jim55
Registered User
United States, TN, Dyersburg
Joined Sep 2018
6 Posts
Mr. Jason T

Iíll buy it!!! And I will cover all shipping and PP fees


James Ambrose
138 hillside Cove
Dyersburg TN 38024
Jim55 is offline Find More Posts by Jim55
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2019, 08:58 PM
channelsurfer is offline
Find More Posts by channelsurfer
Registered User
United States, NC, Morehead City
Joined Jul 2012
3 Posts
Any one have a rolling chicken stick they are willing to sell?
Send me an email [email protected]
channelsurfer is offline Find More Posts by channelsurfer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2019, 01:19 PM
c.h.lewis is offline
Find More Posts by c.h.lewis
Registered User
United States, CA, Oceanside
Joined Sep 2010
99 Posts
Hello,

I desperately want two (2) #3 sticks NEON is cool,,,


WHEN and HOW DO I GET SOME.... I FLY A 200/ 170
c.h.lewis is offline Find More Posts by c.h.lewis
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-19-2019, 06:56 PM
ktm fanatic is offline
Find More Posts by ktm fanatic
Registered User
ktm fanatic's Avatar
United States, WA, Marysville
Joined Sep 2016
96 Posts
Seems like there is a big demand. Why is he not making them anymore?
ktm fanatic is offline Find More Posts by ktm fanatic
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-19-2019, 07:46 PM
RICHMATH is offline
Find More Posts by RICHMATH
FLYEMBIG
RICHMATH's Avatar
United States, UT, St George
Joined Apr 2014
778 Posts
RICHMATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktm fanatic View Post
Seems like there is a big demand. Why is he not making them anymore?

Hi everyone,
Yes, there is a big demand for the RCS and it is a very good tool. At this time I am not able to restart production but I am working on bringing it back and making it available again. All I can tell you is to keep an eye on the website for any change.

My thanks to everyone for their support. Please stay safe.

Richard
RICHMATH is offline Find More Posts by RICHMATH
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2019, 08:48 AM
heligrom is offline
Find More Posts by heligrom
Registered User
heligrom's Avatar
NY, USA
Joined Jan 2007
887 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICHMATH View Post
Hi everyone,
Yes, there is a big demand for the RCS and it is a very good tool. At this time I am not able to restart production but I am working on bringing it back and making it available again. All I can tell you is to keep an eye on the website for any change.

My thanks to everyone for their support. Please stay safe.

Richard
Is there perhaps anyone you could have do production for you? Demand is pretty high for this product.

Must be someone who needs something to do!
heligrom is offline Find More Posts by heligrom
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2019, 09:09 AM
RICHMATH is offline
Find More Posts by RICHMATH
FLYEMBIG
RICHMATH's Avatar
United States, UT, St George
Joined Apr 2014
778 Posts
RICHMATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by heligrom View Post
Is there perhaps anyone you could have do production for you? Demand is pretty high for this product.

Must be someone who needs something to do!


I think I am getting close. Hopefully soon.
Hang in there and keep your hand out of the prop.

Richard
RICHMATH is offline Find More Posts by RICHMATH
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2019, 12:53 PM
heligrom is offline
Find More Posts by heligrom
Registered User
heligrom's Avatar
NY, USA
Joined Jan 2007
887 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICHMATH View Post
I think I am getting close. Hopefully soon.
Hang in there and keep your hand out of the prop.

Richard
Alright!

I already have a RCS but would definitely use another.
heligrom is offline Find More Posts by heligrom
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2019, 05:16 PM
RCAddiction is offline
Find More Posts by RCAddiction
Registered User
RCAddiction's Avatar
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Jan 2006
1,083 Posts
I have and use an RCS and I like it. However, I recently found this in my shop and have started to use it. It's an old, discontinued Davis Diesel Start-R-Stik. No, the vinyl covered dowel doesn't roll on bearings but I actually have used them back to back. I am not sure they feel any different. In fact the Start-R-Stik has a larger, and more comfy grip, so I am actually starting to favor it.

And no, I am not going to be selling my RCS. Just presenting another solid option if you come across one of these at a swap meet or Ebay or whatever.
RCAddiction is offline Find More Posts by RCAddiction
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2019, 06:19 PM
Shovelhead FLH is offline
Find More Posts by Shovelhead FLH
Registered User
Shovelhead FLH's Avatar
United States, SD, Rapid City
Joined Mar 2011
522 Posts
I was at the Big Thaw Fun Fly in Bismarck North Dakota a few weeks ago and i forgot my favorite paint roller at the starting station. I guess i'll start using my RCS again.
Shovelhead FLH is offline Find More Posts by Shovelhead FLH
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2019, 08:12 PM
RICHMATH is offline
Find More Posts by RICHMATH
FLYEMBIG
RICHMATH's Avatar
United States, UT, St George
Joined Apr 2014
778 Posts
RICHMATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAddiction View Post
I have and use an RCS and I like it. However, I recently found this in my shop and have started to use it. It's an old, discontinued Davis Diesel Start-R-Stik. No, the vinyl covered dowel doesn't roll on bearings but I actually have used them back to back. I am not sure they feel any different. In fact the Start-R-Stik has a larger, and more comfy grip, so I am actually starting to favor it.

And no, I am not going to be selling my RCS. Just presenting another solid option if you come across one of these at a swap meet or Ebay or whatever.

I had several people write me telling me they tried one of those that didnt roll and didnt like it because your pulling a stationary stick across the prop. A couple people told me that what happened was they pulled the stick off the front of the prop and it took a chip out of the sharp edge of the prop. Thats the idea behind the rolling of the RCS. My props usually start out over $200. I dont pull anything across the edge that dosnt roll. But like I have alway said...To each their own.
The important thing is to use anything except your bare hand. Rather chip the prop than a hand.

r
RICHMATH is offline Find More Posts by RICHMATH
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2019, 08:13 PM
RICHMATH is offline
Find More Posts by RICHMATH
FLYEMBIG
RICHMATH's Avatar
United States, UT, St George
Joined Apr 2014
778 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shovelhead FLH View Post
I was at the Big Thaw Fun Fly in Bismarck North Dakota a few weeks ago and i forgot my favorite paint roller at the starting station. I guess i'll start using my RCS again.
Biz....where I grew up.
Too cold for my old bones now days.


r
RICHMATH is offline Find More Posts by RICHMATH
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-24-2019, 08:49 AM
BHFG is offline
Find More Posts by BHFG
Registered User
United States, GA, Dacula
Joined Oct 2015
250 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICHMATH View Post
I think I am getting close. Hopefully soon.
Hang in there and keep your hand out of the prop.

Richard

Good luck. Many of us are anxiously waiting to place our orders.


Rick
BHFG is offline Find More Posts by BHFG
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2019, 11:20 PM
marksp is offline
Find More Posts by marksp
Registered User
marksp's Avatar
United States, WA, Redmond
Joined Jun 2013
299 Posts
https://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/...51#post2886981
marksp is offline Find More Posts by marksp
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message


Quick Reply
Message:


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools