logo

Event Coverage - Clintstone's Birthday Bash!

FlyingGiants sent Miss Ashley back on the RC road! Check out her report from the annual Clintstone birthday RC bash...

Splash

An RC Birthday Event

I was talking to Miss Ashley about some winter events to cover. I told her she had to make it out to Clint's birthday party! Clint not only is a huge contributor to the hobby in general, he is also a great guy that is always down to fly and have some fun. Happy birthday Clint from FG!! Here is Ashley's report:

Clintstone's Birthday Bash - FlyingGiants.com Event Coverage (7 min 6 sec)

It's our favorite blueberry's birthday! Clint Akins (age withheld to protect certain parties) of Castle Creations had his annual b-day celebration this year in Statesboro, GA. and Zaxby's! We actually were right next to the infamous Helen's Hobbies :D We had clear, blue skies and 70+ degree weather. Yessir, this is the life.

We flew jets and helis. We shot coke cans.. We shot coke cans? We don't need no stinkin' cans!

We even summoned the great "gyro-butt" himself. The Skyraider is the newest addition to his fleet. It's the farthest he has flown in this aircraft. I joked with Mac asking, is this thing fabric and medical tape?! It's so little and light.

We made things go boom, we were slathered in barbecue sauce, we tried on each others' clothes, oh and we made things fly. Another birthday in the books, and I can't wait to see you crazy kooks again! Sweet putatauh out!

Last edited by Jim T. Graham; 01-18-2017 at 11:04 AM..
Old 01-18-2017, 11:42 AM
Find More Posts by fmrsdtr
Jenni Alderman
Joined Mar 2013
11 Posts
Great photos, Ashley! Man, I can't believe we missed seeing Mac fly in though!
fmrsdtr is offline Find More Posts by fmrsdtr
Old 01-18-2017, 01:44 PM
Find More Posts by iflyos
Whaddya mean "Upside Down?"
Winston Salem, NC
Joined Apr 2006
574 Posts
You guys had went out for something, Jenni. Mac flew in not long after I got there..

Ashley, great shots. It was a prefect weekend!

TK
iflyos is offline Find More Posts by iflyos