logo
This thread is privately moderated by HotRod34a, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 03-20-2017, 04:20 PM
Find More Posts by HotRod34a
Trader Rating: 9
Flyin' Around
United States, TX, College Station
Joined Jan 2011
4 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
$400.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale
3D Hobby Shop 48 Super Vyper Absolute Mint Condition

am selling my 3DHS 48” Super Vyper. It is in absolute mint condition with only 6 flights and not a mark on it. They do not make this plane any longer. It is a shame because this is one of the best flying planes I have ever owned. They are really hard to find, especially one in new condition as you can see by the pics. I also have the 65” and they both fly fantastic. The only reason I would consider selling this plane is I have two of them. It is equipped with the best new equipment all around. You just will not believe how smooth this plane flies. It flies like it is on rails. It is fully 3D capable but I am not into the 3D thing. I also installed a Anderson PowerPole external arming switch which is a really nice feature. It will come as a Plug n Play, ad your receiver and battery and go fly. I was using a 3S 2200 35C battery and flew great with that combo. This will be for local pickup as I WILL NOT ship. I do not mind driving a little ways to meet someone that is truly interested in the plane. I have over $500 invested in it, I am asking $400 firm and I am not interested in any trades. PayPal add 3%. This one will not last long. PM me for more info. See below for the equipment and specs:

Equipment
Hacker A30-12L
Castle Creations Ice Lite 50 ESC
Hitec HS-65MG Servos (4 ea)
Anderson PowerPole External Arming Switch

Specifications
Wingspan 48"
Wing Area 505 sq inches
Weight 35 oz (1000g) without lipo

Here is a link to the RCG Forum on this plane….

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...in-Super-Vyper
HotRod34a is offline Find More Posts by HotRod34a
Last edited by HotRod34a; 03-20-2017 at 04:35 PM.