Hangar 9 Cessna 182 Skylane 95" ARF Ready to BNF!! - FlyingGiants
logo
This thread is privately moderated by Rick Hayes, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 04-19-2017, 10:02 PM
Find More Posts by Rick Hayes
Trader Rating: 0
United States, TN, McMinnville
Joined Apr 2017
0 Posts
$825.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale
Hangar 9 Cessna 182 Skylane 95" ARF Ready to BNF!!

Well....it's been a long and hard thought process but I've come to the decision to sell my Hangar 9 giant scale Cessna 182. I've owned this model going on 4 years and have flown it only a handful of times. It's a BEAUTIFUL scale model but I just don't have a good place to fly it. Considering my time is very limited and the closest flying club is over an hour from me this fine model needs a new home and grateful owner. Now....about the model.

The model is complete and ready to bind and fly to your Spektrum transmitter. It has a Spektrum SPMAR9010 DSMX 9-channel 2.4Ghz receiver with one remote antenna, JR model JRPS537 standard servos on all controls except for the nose wheel which is a Spektrum model SPMSA6180 metal gear servo. It has a JR Extra 1100 mAh Ni-Mh 5 cell 6 volt receiver pack, a Zenoah G26 aircraft engine with muffler and the magneto driven ignition system and it has the Robart #C182HA9 scale spring nose strut. This is a HUGE model with a 95 inch wingspan!! The model flies amazingly well and is gentle as a kitten on landing with full flaps deployed.

The model is in very good condition with only slight hangar rash. The underside of the wing tips have minor rash and there are small imperfections that come along with an airplane of this age. From 5 feet away the model looks perfect. The firewalls in these models are know to be soft (I found out the hard way by letting someone else fly my airplane!!) so this one has been completely upgraded with a plywood reinforced firewall more suited to carry the load of the engine and nose gear. It also has a brand new Dubro fuel tank and new fuel tubing. Here is the Hangar 9 link to all the info on this model. http://www.hangar-9.com/Products/Def...ProdID=HAN1875

I live half-way between Nashville and Chattanooga TN and would be willing to drive up to an hour to meet someone to make the sale of this great model. If there is any information or any specific pictures you would like of the model please let me know and I will gladly get the information to you in a timely manner.

Thanks so much for considering this model. I hate to sell it but the time has come to let it go for other projects. I just want it to go to an appreciative new owner who will enjoy and care for it as much as I have.
Rick Hayes is offline Find More Posts by Rick Hayes
to remove ads between posts
Old 04-19-2017, 11:10 PM
Find More Posts by jstyle13
Trader Rating: 46
Is it time to go fly again yet
United States, TN, Spring Hill
Joined Sep 2013
78 Posts
Trader Rating: 46
Open to trades or just to sell outright?

Thanks

Josh
jstyle13 is offline Find More Posts by jstyle13
Old 04-20-2017, 12:07 AM
Joined Apr 2017
0 Posts
Hey Josh,

Thanks so much for the offer but I really just need to sell it. Need to make some room in the man cave and this monster is HUGE!! LOL!! It's a gorgeous airplane but it's just sitting here collecting dust.
Old 04-24-2017, 07:51 PM
Joined Apr 2017
0 Posts
Hey all.....this beautiful model is still available!! Summer is fast approaching and this would be a great model to spend the warm weather with!!

I'm open to reasonable offers.

Thanks!!