Rattfest 2017 Event Photos - FlyingGiants
logo

Rattfest 2017 Event Photos

Check out the great photos from Rattfest 2017. Another great event is in the books!

Splash

Galion Eagle Squadron - Rattfest 2017 in Photos

Another Rattfest is in the books and we have the photos on FlyingGiants.com to prove it! A big thanks to all the folks that uploaded photos to FG so others could enjoy the event!

A special thanks to Pakratts Mistress, Karen Shaffer, for her copious photo upload!

Here is what she had to say...

Once again we had another great Rattfest Fly-In! Thanks to everyone who come out and supported Eagle Squadron this weekend! We ended up with 63 pilots and a lot of great flying!

Big thank you to Catherine, Randy, Lori, Norm, Heather, Karl, Andy, Ken and CE (Charles) and the rest of the Eagle Squadron members for another great event! To all my RC family thank for coming we had a blast and see most of you at Flite Test Thursday evening! Safe travels everyone!

Thanks to our sponsors!

Photo Link

GO HERE TO SEE ALL THE PHOTOS...

Event Photos

Here are just a few photos from Karen of the event...

Last edited by Matt Gunn; 07-10-2017 at 01:01 PM..
Old 07-10-2017, 12:31 PM
Find More Posts by Pakratts Mistress
Karen Shaffer
Clyde, Oh
Joined May 2009
4,906 Posts
Can't thank everyone enough who came out to the Rattfest! It was great getting to see everyone again and getting to see a lot new faces join us this year! Rattfest started out as a one day event and thanks to all of you our event has grown! We are blessed to have such awesome friends who willing to travel to fly with us! Big thank you to our sponsors and Flying Giants staff for giving me a place to share our adventures in the RC world! Till next time
Pakratts Mistress is offline Find More Posts by Pakratts Mistress
Last edited by Pakratts Mistress; 07-10-2017 at 01:45 PM.
Old 07-10-2017, 12:34 PM
Find More Posts by jms5599
United States, MO, High Ridge
Joined Feb 2009
836 Posts
Looks like a nice hoover gaggle!
jms5599 is offline Find More Posts by jms5599
Old 07-10-2017, 04:38 PM
Find More Posts by Flyingjakers
United States, NJ, Washington
Joined Nov 2015
98 Posts
Thank you all again, we had a great time even with nipping that darn tree! You guys are awesome out there, we'll be back.
Flyingjakers is offline Find More Posts by Flyingjakers
Old 07-11-2017, 10:23 AM
Find More Posts by EVS DAD
Yeah,my dad flys in circles
United States, OH, Norwalk
Joined May 2014
130 Posts
If you've never been to an eagle squadron event before, then your missing out. I think I get fed better at the field than I do at home! Thank you to Ken and Karen for having such a fun event and all the club members who keep our field looking so nice. We appreciate that people make long drives just to come to our events. Make sure you come to spookfest!
EVS DAD is offline Find More Posts by EVS DAD
Old 07-11-2017, 10:25 AM
Find More Posts by Pakratts Mistress
Karen Shaffer
Clyde, Oh
Joined May 2009
4,906 Posts
Please click the link in Jim Graham's post if you would like to see more photos from 2017 Rattfest!
Pakratts Mistress is offline Find More Posts by Pakratts Mistress
Old 07-11-2017, 04:07 PM
Find More Posts by R Nick
Bad Ass 126 flyer
Galion Ohio
Joined Jan 2006
2,275 Posts
Thanks to all that came out to make this a great event. Come back and see us again at Spookfest!
Big Thanks to all our vendors and sponsors. And thanks to all the people that helped out.
R Nick is online now Find More Posts by R Nick