RC Fueling Systems - FlyingGiants Spotlight - FlyingGiants
logo

RC Fueling Systems - FlyingGiants Spotlight

RC Fueling Systems main goal is to offer affordable fueling systems, with quality parts, for all of your fueling needs. Let's check them out and see what they have to offer!

Splash

Product Spotlight from Joe Vermillion

In the Gas, Glow, and Kerosene categories of our hobby, there are many different fueling options. You can get everything from a 20 dollar hand crack all the way up to a several hundred dollar fueling system. While browsing vendor row at Joe Nall this year I came across a fantastic product that has a great price point! RC Fueling Systems offers an awesome product with high quality parts that is very affordable and will last a long time.

They offer several different systems at price points from $63.95 to $199.99. Some of their offerings are 5 gallon gas, and kerosene systems with speed control pump and manual backup pumps. They also offer these with a 2 gallon option.

RC Fueling Systems now also have 2.6 gallon and 1.3 gallon glow and smoke oil systems with the same 5 gallon pump set ups. So they truly have something to cover you no matter what fuel you choose to run on your set ups.

In Closing

So in closing if you are looking for a high quality and affordable fueling system for all your needs, then look no further then RC Fueling Systems!

Last edited by Matt Gunn; 07-12-2017 at 08:20 AM..
Old 07-12-2017, 08:25 AM
Find More Posts by Papatrey
United States, GA, Fayetteville
Joined Jan 2016
78 Posts
Went to their website and didn't see anything about the brand of pump they are using. Would be nice to know that since it's the key component to the system.
Papatrey is offline Find More Posts by Papatrey
Old 07-12-2017, 08:36 AM
Find More Posts by Matt Gunn
FG Editor
United States, OH, Parma
Joined Oct 2009
1,492 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papatrey View Post
Went to their website and didn't see anything about the brand of pump they are using. Would be nice to know that since it's the key component to the system.
Shoot them an email and ask!
Matt Gunn is offline Find More Posts by Matt Gunn
Administrator
Old 07-12-2017, 08:44 AM
Find More Posts by BarracudaHockey
Multi Platform Pilot
Jacksonville Florida
Joined Dec 2007
8,581 Posts
I reviewed a couple of these (gas and jet fuel) for another publication and i have a LOT of time on them, especially the gas version since I fly pretty much every weekend and a few days during the week and its been holding up to pretty much constant use for over a year now.
BarracudaHockey is offline Find More Posts by BarracudaHockey
Old 07-12-2017, 08:55 AM
Find More Posts by PropsnWings
Scale Aerobatic Pilot
Joined Jul 2011
4,331 Posts
Shows they are using a Turnigy gas/glo pump. (HK product) and pic shows a MPI hand crank. I am not sure what the fittings are, however IMO, a bit pricey for the sub par electric pump and an additional $10 shipping is added at time of checkout.

My Turnigy pumps (had 2 of them) both started leaking after a few months of use. I have since converted both my cans to the Hangar 9 hand cranks, as they are a gear overdrive system and take less cranks than normal to fill. I like to count the number of cranks to fill and record it.
PropsnWings is offline Find More Posts by PropsnWings
Old 07-12-2017, 09:31 AM
Find More Posts by Shaker
Old School Hucker
Joined Jan 2006
2,154 Posts
I use Jersey Modeler stuff. Been using one for jet fuel since 2005 and it's still going strong. I've never replaced anything except the tubing inside the can.
Shaker is online now Find More Posts by Shaker
Old 07-12-2017, 09:44 AM
Find More Posts by ghoffman
New Hampshire, USA
Joined Nov 2009
7,117 Posts
I need a new electric pump, the motor in the Secraft one I have died and I am not successful in getting a replacement yet.
ghoffman is online now Find More Posts by ghoffman
Old 07-12-2017, 09:59 AM
Find More Posts by rooman
They're get'n lower mate.....
United States, PA, Home
Joined Nov 2006
2,663 Posts
Is the Aztech site still operational ? we tried the other day and the web could not find it ?
rooman is offline Find More Posts by rooman
Old 07-12-2017, 10:07 AM
Find More Posts by ghoffman
New Hampshire, USA
Joined Nov 2009
7,117 Posts
Yes it is, and Grant (who took over for Azhar) has been very helpful but he has not had any luck from Secraft.
ghoffman is online now Find More Posts by ghoffman
Old 07-12-2017, 10:07 AM
Find More Posts by gapple12
United States, TX, San Antonio
Joined Aug 2006
4,450 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooman View Post
Is the Aztech site still operational ? we tried the other day and the web could not find it ?
https://aztechaeromodels.com/

Seems to work today.
gapple12 is offline Find More Posts by gapple12
Old 07-12-2017, 11:24 AM
Find More Posts by rooman
They're get'n lower mate.....
United States, PA, Home
Joined Nov 2006
2,663 Posts
Its workn now thx
A reboot does wonders
Another Grant....ohhh my my
rooman is offline Find More Posts by rooman
Old 07-12-2017, 11:47 AM
Find More Posts by wyo69cowboy
Gettin better 1 crash@ a time!
Cody WY
Joined Apr 2009
1,322 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PropsnWings View Post
Shows they are using a Turnigy gas/glo pump. (HK product) and pic shows a MPI hand crank. I am not sure what the fittings are, however IMO, a bit pricey for the sub par electric pump and an additional $10 shipping is added at time of checkout.

My Turnigy pumps (had 2 of them) both started leaking after a few months of use. I have since converted both my cans to the Hangar 9 hand cranks, as they are a gear overdrive system and take less cranks than normal to fill. I like to count the number of cranks to fill and record it.

Their website shows two different electric pump setups: a cheaper one with the Turnigy pump, and another with a "5G" pump. Still don't know who makes the 5G pump, but it does look more robust...
wyo69cowboy is offline Find More Posts by wyo69cowboy
Old 07-12-2017, 01:13 PM
Find More Posts by WangoTango
Conroe, Texas U.S.A.
Joined Feb 2007
4,482 Posts
Good Stuff!

He goes to a lot of meets here in Texas and our shop carries his cans/pumps. There are those pilots that want "Cadillac" products like Jersey Modeler
(Yep, I have one of them!) and there are modelers on a shoestring that want lesser cost but quality items. This one fills the bill. We've had no returns on these and we've been carrying them for nearly two years. Give him a try!
WT
WangoTango is offline Find More Posts by WangoTango
Old 07-12-2017, 03:35 PM
Find More Posts by horsefeetky
United States, KY, Lexington
Joined Jul 2015
7 Posts
wango

an actual hobby shop exists.. congrats for having the support to stay going in this to your door internet shopping.. wish we still had one here of some type hobbytown is useless for having things in stock that you need.
horsefeetky is offline Find More Posts by horsefeetky
Old 07-12-2017, 05:19 PM
Find More Posts by PropsnWings
Scale Aerobatic Pilot
Joined Jul 2011
4,331 Posts
Jersey Modeler hand crank version is same price. It is not until you elect to go electric, that you pay a true premium with them.
PropsnWings is offline Find More Posts by PropsnWings