Tennessee Fly Low In Event Coverage!! - FlyingGiants
logo

Tennessee Fly Low In Event Coverage!!

The TN event sponsored by Extreme Flight went down and we have the photos to prove it! A big thanks to Karen for taking time out to post her great photos!

Splash

Hello everyone from House Mountain where the fun never stops!

Just as we are coming off our high from Ohio's Hoverpalooza show we decided to continue the fun and follow ours friends to Knoxville for the 7th annual Tennessee Fly-Low-In. Which means I get to share all my favorite photos with you! Last year was my first time getting to come to Tennessee and I feel in love with the people, their hospitality, the 3D action and the night life. When we left Knoxville last year we decided to put this event on our flying schedule!

I love watching 3D flying and do my best to capture it all on my camera and the Tennessee Fly-Low-In fits that bill! When I'm not snapping photos I'm chatting with the pilots about their planes and their kick tail maneuvers. So if you see me walking the flight line walk up and say hi and smile for the camera! Big thank you to all the pilots who come to these events and gives people like me some of the best action shots a person could ask for!

Thank you to Flying Giants for giving everyone a place to share their adventures, share their photos and place for friends to hang from all over the world!

I want to give a special thanks to my friend Cathy Nickler for hanging with me on the flight line and sharing her photos with everyone when we're at events together! We'll be here all weekend so much you come back daily to check out our photos.

Last edited by Jim T. Graham; 08-11-2017 at 11:25 AM..
Old 08-10-2017, 08:54 PM
Find More Posts by Flyingjakers
United States, NJ, Washington
Joined Nov 2015
109 Posts
Looks like lots of fun already!
Flyingjakers is offline Find More Posts by Flyingjakers