logo
This thread is privately moderated by Show871, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 08-21-2017, 09:02 AM
Find More Posts by Show871
Joined Oct 2007
1,697 Posts
Discussion
4.2 pics

Here is the hub I need to get off I have a slide hammer puller but that could get ugly!
Show871 is offline Find More Posts by Show871
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 08-21-2017, 10:39 AM
Find More Posts by antique
older than dirt,
United States, AZ, Williams
Joined Aug 2007
2,068 Posts
That's an old Byron 3 blade adapter..Byron made a puller that threaded into the hub and pressed against the crank...The end of the crank is tapered and has a key in it..I had a puller at one time, maybe I can find it...
someone on here might have one.
I would use a heat gun to heat the hub without getting too hot for the blades, and maybe you can find a small 3 jaw puller..Should pop right off with enough heat...
antique is offline Find More Posts by antique
Old 08-24-2017, 02:39 PM
Find More Posts by Richard Hobson
FLY-Boy
Joined Aug 2017
1 Posts
Futaba GYA 460 GYro

Hello Guys , Has some one out there in the big wide world had a problem with a gyro GYA460 I have set it up as per the info sheet supplied with the unit, its in a Hanger 9 Spitfire RX 3008 SG TX 14SG -- the top light on unit is red, centre light yellow and bottom light blue -- when I switch to the blue light the elevator drops down half way, turn the % to 59% and it centres but the elevator stops working -- so I have now got it to work by not having the blue light as I wanted for landing. I have now got two red lights and using 5 channel as per
the info but with gyro switch is now not the gear ?? can again one help .
Richard Hobson is offline Find More Posts by Richard Hobson

Quick Reply