logo
This thread is privately moderated by mlj3, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 02-10-2019, 01:52 PM
Find More Posts by mlj3
Trader Rating: 20
United States, DE, Seaford
Joined Nov 2008
3 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
$215.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale
ZDZ 50 NG

I am planning on scaling back on 50cc size engines and planes. I brought this from the original owner about a year and a half ago .Original owner painted the head, hub,and muffler black, also a slight modification by attaching a ball link on the throttle lever (see Pics). He also stated the engine had less then a gallon ran though it and when received I had no reason to doubt it.Seller stated that it was hard to start to him.

I have another ZDZ 50 NG and a ZDZ 40 RV on planes that I fly and I have no problems starting them. I had no problem starting this one and it ran well. At one time when he ran it It appears that maybe the sensor may have rubbed on the hub as can be seen in the pic of the hub. I can Guarantee the crank is not bent ect.

Engine has excellent compression and the bearings are smooth. It may need to be riched up a little on the low end I last ran the engine 6-7 months ago on
VP 40% Non Ethanol fuel as when the small video was made. Carb is WT 201b.. I have 3-4 projects to hopefully complete this winter and a New DA 70 Twin on its way
ZDZ 50 NG (0 min 38 sec)
mlj3 is online now Find More Posts by mlj3
Last edited by mlj3; 02-10-2019 at 02:07 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply