logo
This thread is privately moderated by griffis984, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 02-10-2019, 06:31 PM
Find More Posts by griffis984
Trader Rating: 0
United States, GA, Columbus
Joined Aug 2014
0 Posts
$755.00 USD
Will not ship
Sold
Pilot RC 35% Yak 54 New Out of Box

This is my brand new 35% 100cc Pilot RC Yak 54. It is very, very, very brand new, just not in it's original box. Not one hole had been drilled into the wood or one piece of wood glued to another. All hardware (not pictured) is included and still inside its original packaging. I will not ship, but am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet. I will be at Perry, GA for the SE Swap Meet and could meet there to deliver. I also have a brand new in box DLE 111 with mufflers for sale (not included with the airframe). Check for my other ad with the DLE 111. I would need another $900.00 just to finish the plane and I just don't have it. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have and thanks for looking. [email protected] Pilot RC Wing Bag in picture is NOT INCLUDED as it has already been sold.
griffis984 is offline Find More Posts by griffis984
Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 02-10-2019, 08:01 PM
Find More Posts by dhal22
United States, GA, Roswell
Joined Apr 2009
1,859 Posts
PM/email sent.
dhal22 is online now Find More Posts by dhal22
Old 02-10-2019, 08:40 PM
Find More Posts by Stangflyer
Trader Rating: 46
Gimmie the sticks-I'll fly it.
United States, ID, Meridian
Joined Dec 2012
1,026 Posts
Trader Rating: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhal22 View Post
PM/email sent.
David, you buy this and I will...I...I...umm, I will come fly it. As long as you put a Dub in it. Lol. Seriously my friend, had he been able to ship that dude, it would have been snagged by me. If you buy this, you wont be disappointed at all. I have a friend here that has this exact plane. Scheme and all. This Yak is by far one of the best flying, lightest floating and 3D capable planes I've ever seen. I would love to have bought it.
Stangflyer is offline Find More Posts by Stangflyer
Old 02-11-2019, 04:34 PM
Find More Posts by dfrazier
Trader Rating: 1
Flyin' Around
United States, LA, Sulphur
Joined Sep 2007
46 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
PM sent
dfrazier is offline Find More Posts by dfrazier
Old 02-12-2019, 05:41 PM
Find More Posts by dhal22
United States, GA, Roswell
Joined Apr 2009
1,859 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangflyer View Post
David, you buy this and I will...I...I...umm, I will come fly it. As long as you put a Dub in it. Lol. Seriously my friend, had he been able to ship that dude, it would have been snagged by me. If you buy this, you wont be disappointed at all. I have a friend here that has this exact plane. Scheme and all. This Yak is by far one of the best flying, lightest floating and 3D capable planes I've ever seen. I would love to have bought it.
I have a refreshed 106 waiting on it. Gerhard says best rpm ever after he serviced it for the 3rd time in 10 plus years. It's finally getting broken in.
dhal22 is online now Find More Posts by dhal22

Quick Reply