logo
This thread is privately moderated by gdavisjr69, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 05-13-2019, 09:05 AM
Find More Posts by gdavisjr69
Trader Rating: 3
Gastonia, NC
Joined Jan 2006
87 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
$500.00 USD
Will not ship
Sold
35% Pilot RC Extra 330SC Airframe, Have to Sale, make offers, local pickup

Moving and need to sale asap. Make offers. Buyers must come and pick up large planes. I am down to the last plane. I live in Gastonia, NC (zip 28056). The Extra doesn't have boxes just as a FYI. So no real way to ship, plus, it would be very expensive and cost prohibitive.

Will sell just airframe only without props and wingbags below for a bottom line price of $500! Can't beat the deal! According to Google, I'm less than 1 1/2 hours away from Joe Nall for those attending and want to head this way!!!

Willing to sell the plane combo'd up with wingbags and two Vess 27B props for $575.

Make offers, need to move plane ASAP. Move in less than two weeks.

RED/WHITE/BLUE SCHEME Partially built 35% Pilot Extra 330 SC. Beautiful plane. New plane, but started as description states. Never flown, hasn't been finished. I had originally advertised this as a bundle with servos, electronics, motor, etc. I sold the DLE111 earlier and have pulled the servos out and listed them in a separate thread.

QTY 1 - Plane that is mostly built as seen from the pics. Bottom cowl is cut as seen for a DLE111 with standard muffs that was mounted, but now removed and already sold.

QTY 2 - Vess 27B wood props, new, never used, easier to sell with the plane since they aren't the easiest to ship..

QTY 1 - Wing Bag, Hobby-Pak for 35%, again, expensive to typically ship.

Can split out wingbags and props at some point, but it gets expensive to ship those type items.. would prefer local pickup or a bundle with the plane above.

This would be a great flying plane for either flying each weekend, or getting into competition and looking for an IMAC style plane. Make offers, but it must be picked up.. can't ship and can't deliver. Already sold trailer!

My direct email address is [email protected]. I don't always check flyinggiants, so I'd love it if you could shoot me an email. Again, make offers if you are interested. Must come pick up, As always, thanks for looking!

Gerry
gdavisjr69 is offline Find More Posts by gdavisjr69
Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply