logo
This thread is privately moderated by Stangflyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 05-13-2019, 08:34 PM
Find More Posts by Stangflyer
Trader Rating: 48
Gimmie the sticks-I'll fly it.
United States, ID, Meridian
Joined Dec 2012
1,026 Posts
Trader Rating: 48
$180.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale
RCGF 20cc

Grrrreat running RCGF 20cc gas engine, muffler, genuine RCGF HV ignition module and engine beam mounts. (not pictured)

I had this on a Hangar 9 Blue Nose Mustang. Quite the speedy little plane and the engine ran flawless. Ran so well in fact that it was faster than my sons DLE 55cc powered Pilot Edge 540. Started great every single time and never a single issue. The engine has a total of maybe 8 flights on it with less than a half gallon of fuel through it. One of the local club members wanted the Blue Nose and I wanted the new Hangar 9 20cc Mustang, so I no longer have a need for this engine. (Putting a 26cc on the new Stang)

The engine will come with an original genuine RCGF HV ignition module, stock muffler and beam engine mounts. I will pay the paypal fees, I will also pay the shipping.

Will ship USPS priority with tracking within 24 hours of received payment.

It is usually best to contact me via text message as I may not always have time to check my P.M's. or email. However feel free to contact me any way you like. I will go so far as to also say, I love, love, love my 3w engines. I presently own three "non" 3w engines. This little 20cc being one of them. Though not a "dub", I would not hesitate putting this little guy on any airframe.

Quickest contact: Text to 208-871-1490
Quick contact: email to [email protected]
Also quick contact: P.M. or response to listing on FG.

Thanks in advance for interest.

Rob
Stangflyer is offline Find More Posts by Stangflyer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply