logo
This thread is privately moderated by LIpilot, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 05-13-2019, 10:20 PM
Find More Posts by LIpilot
Trader Rating: 23
United States, NY, Salisbury
Joined Apr 2011
225 Posts
For Sale
Top Flite giant P-51 with DA 50

Up for sale is my TF giant P-51 with a DA50 gas engine. I have 3 giant P-51's and this has only been flown 5 times since I finished putting it together.

This is the ARF version of the TF model. The covering was stripped and the airplane was fiberglassed beautifully by an expert builder. It was then painted by spray-on paint. There are still decals from it custom them from Callie Graphics to be applied, as well as a detailed exhaust manifold kit plus surface air filter kit, both by Pacific Scaled Aircraft. Both gear bays were reinforced with carbon fiber cloth and epoxy. They are now extremely strong as it should have been from the factory. Plane weighs in at 24 lbs dry.

The included equipment is: DA 50 with a Jtec special pitts muffler (muffler alone was $160), Robart air retracts, Hitec 645 metal gear servos, Spektrum 12-channel DSMX receiver, 2 X A123 batteries, Tech-aero IBEC, Wolverine dual switch. All equipment except for the engine was bought new for this plane. The engine was used but it was sent to DA for a checkup before installation on the plane.

I hate to sell it but I am too busy and lack the patience to complete the custom scheme it is supposed to have. I would rather have someone else do it who appreciates scale looks more than I do.

I would like to get $1,350 for the airplane in bind-and-fly condition. I will not ship it, but I am willing to travel up to 50 miles to facilitate delivery.
LIpilot is offline Find More Posts by LIpilot
Last edited by LIpilot; 05-14-2019 at 10:17 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 05-14-2019, 10:20 PM
Find More Posts by LIpilot
United States, NY, Salisbury
Joined Apr 2011
225 Posts
Pictures were added of the exhaust manifold kit and air filter kit by Pacific Scale Aircraft. They come with the plane and will NOT be sold separately.
LIpilot is offline Find More Posts by LIpilot
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply