logo
This thread is privately moderated by bluelevel, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 06-11-2019, 05:25 PM
Find More Posts by bluelevel
Trader Rating: 7
United States, FL, Fort Myers
Joined May 2008
228 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
$1,100.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold
ExtremeFlight Turbo Bushmaster 84''

For sale is my Legacy Aviation Turbo Bushmaster made by ExtremeFlight. The plane is brand new and only the best equipment has been used. It was meant to be our club's trainer plane, but was never flown and is just collecting dust.

This is what the EF website has to say about the Turbo Bushmaster:

The Legacy Aviation Turbo Bushmaster raises the bar for Sport/Scale fun and excitement! Based on the venerable Turbo Beaver, one of the all time great bush planes, this Cody Wojcik design is quite simply one of the best flying RC planes we've encountered. We passed the sticks around at numerous flying events in 2015 and the response was overwhelming! "I gotta get one of these!" is what we typically heard.

Big and light, the Bushmaster is as gentle and forgiving as any trainer we've ever flown, making for a very enjoyable and relaxing flying experience. Flip the rate switches and the model transforms into an extremely capable aerobat! Experiment with the various flap mixes that are possible and you open up a whole new envelope of high lift/high drag maneuvers. Although the Bushmaster spans 84" our prototypes have typically finished out below 8 pounds! You can imagine how "floaty" a model of this size is at that weight!

Below is a list of all equipment that is included in the sale and what I paid for it:

EF Turbo Bushmaster incl. shipping: $490.00
CC Phoenix Edge 100: $125.00
Torque 4016/500KV Motor: $95.00
Prop & Spinner: $30.00
Jeti SPS20 RX switch: $45.00
Jeti LiIon 2600mAh RX battery: $45.00
2x MKS HV747 Servos: $190.00
6x BK Servo DS-5001HV: $360.00
Wires & connectors: $35.00
------------------------------------------------
Total $1415.00

My firm price is $1,100.00. It includes Paypal fees. The plane can be shipped by Greyhound at buyers expense. The Jeti Assist receiver and a MUI 75 current telemetry sensor can remain with the plane at extra cost in case you are flying Jeti. I also have 3 brand new Glacier 6s 4500mAh Lipos should you need batteries also.
bluelevel is offline Find More Posts by bluelevel
Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply