logo
This thread is privately moderated by Stsguy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 07-17-2019, 08:53 PM
Find More Posts by Stsguy
Trader Rating: 3
I can't spell RID
United States, TX, Spring
Joined Jul 2015
67 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
$1,500.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold
Ziroli P-51 w/ 3W 85Xi TS

Zoroli P51
96-inch wingspan The Byrd is 95% complete if I had to guess a number...
Priced to sell quick..
The Canopy is cut but not installed the cockpit needs to be finished Like complete some mounting of some of the Hardware. Fuel tank, RX, air-lines, wires, etc. a few things need to be secured is really all that's needed.
The canopy is cut and fit. The plane is balanced perfectly for the installed equipment so the byrd just needs a little finish work. No more than you would spend on an airframe that's new to your hanger. This Byrd was not built to be a "show plane" it was built to fly. The engine was started one possibly two times since purchased so it still needs a full break-in cycle completed on the engine 85 3W. Please enjoy Pics of the Zoroli and her young PUP used for scale in the photos.
Shipping: A local pick up would be best as always but Im nott the guy that demands it, I Shipped over 100 planes in 2018 via bus with ZERO complaints and with ZERO damage, I will look at and consider any means of safe transport that works for you as long as I can feel comfortable that no damage will result in the method chosen.
Greyhounds limits are 82x47x29 and max at 100 lbs I think the longest wing I have shipped was 87 using the space diagonally so it will just not work for the bird the fuse is 71 inches witout the engine and 84 with the eng and Aluminum spinner

================================================== ====
The engine is a brand new 3w 8I TS here is the info on the engine
3W-85Xi TS
(Train / Tractor) | 10.001.021 (pressure / pusher)
Price: € 1.145,00 VAT included

Cylinder capacity 83.8 ccm
power 9.4 HP / 6.91 KW
Bore diameter 51.00 mm
Stroke 41.00 mm
Rpm range 1,100 - 8,500 rpm
Weight incl. Ignition 2.385 kg incl. Ignition
Crankshaft 3 ball bearing
Oil / gasoline ratio 1:50 / 2% mix
Ignition 6.0 - 8.4 V DC
Large single-cylinder engine with Twin Spark (TS) function
The engine is very well suited for aerobatic, towing or scale models. With its low vibration level for single-cylinder engines, it is particularly suitable for aerobatic aircraft in the 10 kg class. Due to the tuned 3W damper system, the engine is comparable to other 100 cc engines from other manufacturers, because the performance data are analog. The engine is suitable for a wide range of models and is characterized by its reliability and durability.

The TS version (twin spark) convinces by a lower idling and smoother running behavior. In addition, the boxer engines thereby receive even greater reliability. Should an ignition fail, the second independently operating ignition ensures that the engine keeps running.

The microprocessor-controlled ignition allows easy control of the engine. The programmed ignition curve is precisely matched to the engines and ensures good running characteristics in all engine speed ranges. The standard ignition can be operated with a voltage of 6 volts up to 8.4 volts (2 cells LiPo).

=================================================
The Servos that are installed Are
HS-5685MH High Voltage, High Torque, Metal Gear Digital Sport Servo
((((Includes Servo PROGRAMMER and a spare replacement servo for a piece of mind))))

Product Description
The HS-5685MH High Torque HV Metal Gear servo was designed to run on a 2-cell 7.4V LiPo battery to give you extra torque and speed. Featuring a heavy-duty metal gear train and our exclusive programmable digital circuit for reliable, durable performance, these servos can be used in a wide range of applications.

Our affordable digital sport servos are the perfect companion for 1/10th to 1/8th scale on- and off-road vehicles, as well as larger sport helicopters and large scale aerobatic aircraft up to 25-percent.

Features
Programmable Digital Circuit
Heavy-Duty Metal Gear Train (MK first gear)
7.4V Optimized Motor
Dual Ball Bearing Supported Output Shaft

Programmable Functions
End Point Adjustments
Direction
Fail-Safe
Dead Band
Speed (Slower)
Data Save / Load
Program Reset

Accessories
Metal Gear Set
Metal / Karbonite 1st Gear Set

HS-5685MH Servo Specifications
Performance Specifications
Operating Voltage Range (Volts DC) 6.0V ~ 7.4V
Speed (Second @ 60°) 0.20 ~ 0.17
Maximum Torque Range oz. / in. 157 ~ 179
Maximum Torque Range kg. / cm. 11.3 ~ 12.9
Current Draw at Idle 7 mA
No Load Operating Current Draw 350 mA
Stall Current Draw 2,600 mA
Dead Band Width 4 µs
Physical Specifications
Dimensions (Inches) 1.59 x 0.77 x 1.48
Dimensions (Metric) 40.6 x 19.8 x 37.8
Weight (Ounces) 2.01
Weight (Gram) 57.0
Circuit Type G1 Programmable Digital
Motor Type 3 Pole Metal Brush Ferrite
Gear Material Metal
Bearing Type Dual Ball Bearing
Output Shaft (type / Ømm) Standard 24
Case Material Plastic
Dust / Water Resistance N / A
Connector Gauge (AWG) / Strand Count 22 / 60
Physical Specifications
Dimensions (Inches) 1.57 x 0.78 x 1.49
Dimensions (Metric) 39.8 x 19.8 x 37.8
Weight (Ounces) 2.10
Weight (Gram) 60.0
Circuit Type G1 Programmable Digital
Motor Type Coreless Metal Brush
Gear Material Metal
Bearing Type Dual Ball Bearing
Output Shaft (type / Ømm) Standard 24
Case Material Plastic
Dust / Water Resistance N / A
Connector Gauge (AWG) / Strand Count 25 / 40

Retracts purchase from Robart with Robostruts

Clear fuel tank

Also includes: Airpump With pressure gauge and fitting to enable a quick connect an electric or battery-
powered air pump

The plane comes with one small hand carry toolbox for all the little extras

Questions are expected: So many parts it would take forever to list so if you are concerned or have a question about any detail or parts please feel free and we will obtain an answer.

Since you are aware of the time and cost to build his plane I won't list all the retail prices but what a HE$$ of a deal it is. The owner had some life changes and will be traveling instead of staying at the homestead so he had to downsize. Not easy for him to let go he did request a video of her in-flight...

Those who know me.... know the quality of the products I sell and if you do not please ask around.
Thank you for your time reading this listing,
Cheers Joe...

Want to contact me?

The fastest way?
Just GOOGLE
Gotta Know Joe Hobbies
The number is everywhere so please call me up ... or pm me ill replay as soon as I get time to come look which is most likely once every day or 2
Spring Tx

Firm on the price but will consider possible partial trades
Stsguy is offline Find More Posts by Stsguy
Last edited by Stsguy; 07-17-2019 at 09:00 PM. Reason: add pics
Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 07-27-2019, 06:04 PM
Find More Posts by PLANE JIM
Trader Rating: 2
United States, TX, Houston
Joined Apr 2007
43 Posts