logo
This thread is privately moderated by DaleW2, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 11-17-2019, 05:01 PM
Find More Posts by DaleW2
Trader Rating: 4
United States, SC, Aiken
Joined Aug 2008
150 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
$3,200.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale
JTEC/Trueworthy 41% Pitts M12 Ready to Cover w/ ZDZ 160 engine & Hitec Servos

I decided to lower the price $300 to $3200. This would make a nice Christmas present to yourself and cut down considerably on what it would take to build from the short kit that I did!

Life priorities have changed and I'm putting up for sale my 41% JTEC/Trueworthy Pitts Model 12. I was just getting ready to start covering and painting but have not started either.

Selling as a complete setup including;
41% Pitts Model 12 ready to cover, canopy cut and ready for glueing to the completed canopy frame (2-seat), fiberglass cowl & wheel pants and aluminum landing gear ready for paint. Lower hatches are removable for access to the headers and lower wing bolts. The tail is built as removable (as per plans) and has been sheeted. All servo location points have been backed by ply supports and have been pre drilled for the servos. The engine spacer is a ply stack build up pre-drilled for the engine mount bolts and opened in areas for airflow and carb adjustment. The tailwheel is a White Rose for 41%. A tank tray is built to hold the 2 tanks, one for fuel, one for smoke, and the fill valves have been located in the scale location on the top decking. Wings and interplane struts have been finished and ready for covering, as have the tails. All have been drilled for and include the Robart hinges ready for glueing. Aluminum wing tubes and tail tube are included. A pre painted 41% Pilot bust is included. The plan set that came with the short kits is included.

The motor is a ZDZ 160 B2 RV with the ignition module, two sets of headers (short & deep), two front dump ZDZ canisters flex couplers, two Fuchs carbon fiber 3-blade props & a 6" cf spinner. All are used, in good shape and ran perfect before I removed them from my Pilot Yak in 2017.

The servos are all HiTec. Ten are HS-7955TG (Aileron & Elevator), two are HS-7950TH (Rudder) and one is a HS-5645MG (Throttle). SWB arms are included (2 extra one-sided arms included), as are the plug harnesses. These came out of my 50% Pitts Model 12 and all worked perfectly before removing

The price is firm and I am not looking for trades. If paying with PayPal, add 3% ($96).
I won't break up the package or ship but I can meet or deliver to a location within 100 miles of Aiken SC.

Shoot me a PM or email with any questions.

Dale
DaleW2 is offline Find More Posts by DaleW2
Last edited by DaleW2; 11-26-2019 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Update Subject line
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply