logo
This thread is privately moderated by crankcase, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 07-31-2020, 05:25 PM
Find More Posts by crankcase
Trader Rating: 136
www.baddogsmokes.com
United States, MN, Isanti
Joined Apr 2016
412 Posts
$137.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold
RAMOSER 25F 3 blade prop & hub assortment. 60cc DA, GP

Ramoser Varioprop 3 blade hub & 4 different blade sets. 25F 3 blade hub, motor flange drilled for 4 hole @ 5mm on 30mm BC with a 10mm shaft.

With a new motorflange the hub can be mounted on any gas engine up to 100cc, You just need the proper blade set and pitch for engine load.

I'm including 3 blade sets all new condition, but I will likely ground run the SG 20.8 set.

SG 20.8"
SG 21.8"
HS 23.6"
SG 23.8

If your not familiar with these setups the pitch can be changed from 6" to 35" with a simple allen wrench and included pitch gauge. Any 25F blade will fit this hub which can be ordered in a multitude of styles and lengths. When blade sets are ordered they are weight matched by the manufacturer to ensure smooth running. Motor flanges can be ordered in any bolt pattern for your particular motor (info in the catalog or on the website) Here is the website for the manufacturer.
http://www.ramoser.de/home_e/variopr...rioprop_e.html

As per a conversation with Wendy at TruTurn, they will not charge for hub slotting if the prop is sent to them to slot for a spinner cone. They have done Ramoser props before, but each can be different based off of spinner size & shape. I never followed through with a 5" ultimate style for the Revolver pictured. Photo shows I am setting up for a ground run with the SG 20.8" at about a 17" pitch.

I will include the catalog which is a good reference for blade styles, RPM limits etc. It's a littler easier to get the info from the catalog versus the website.

Christian Ramoser (manufacturer) is very helpful and prompt to email with questions or orders. His info is on the web link and also within the catalog. I will include any and all documentation / catalogs that I can find.

Last photo is just showing what a 3 blade setup would look like on this plane with a spinner. This is a 5" TT P-51. Not included with this sale.

Please add $13 for Priority USPS shipping to lower 48

Any questions please ask.
crankcase is offline Find More Posts by crankcase
Last edited by crankcase; 07-31-2020 at 05:31 PM.
Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 08-01-2020, 07:59 AM
Find More Posts by crankcase
www.baddogsmokes.com
United States, MN, Isanti
Joined Apr 2016
412 Posts
Pending sale to punisher13
crankcase is offline Find More Posts by crankcase