logo
This thread is privately moderated by kimchiyuk, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 09-15-2020, 01:59 PM
Find More Posts by kimchiyuk
Trader Rating: 5
United States, NY, Eldred
Joined Nov 2013
81 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
$350.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale
Flybaby Biplane framed up

Up for sale is a Balsa USA Flybaby biplane that is all framed up. All that is left is to build the N-struts. This is the 88" wingspan model. It comes with Dubro 6" inflatable tires and a Fiberglass Specialties cowl, which is $70 by itself. The elevator and rudder is already hinged with Dubro large scale pin hinges. will include the instruction manual which is in like new condition and also the rolled plans, which are in like new condition. No engine or electronics included. What is in description is what you get.

Now...i do have a brand new in box Zenoah G45 with pitts muffler (see pics) and a New in Box Zenoah G38 with cup mount and Bennet pitts exhaust (not pictured). Either of these were perfect matches for this plane. If interested we can talk price on a package deal for one of the engines and the plane.

If you would like more pictures just let me know. I WILL NOT ship but will drive a bit to help with delivery.
kimchiyuk is offline Find More Posts by kimchiyuk
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply