logo
This thread is privately moderated by nioa, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 10-17-2020, 02:31 PM
Find More Posts by nioa
Trader Rating: 0
United States, AZ, Glendale
Joined Jun 2010
25 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
$1.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold
READY TO FLY AIRPLANE DISPOSAL NOTICE (LOCAL Sale, Phoenix, AZ)

I have three “Ready to Fly” aircraft for LOCAL sale in Phoenix Arizona. They are in excellent condition. They will be DISCOUNTED 50% from the price shown on the website linked below with your discount code.

THESE "READY TO FLY" AIRCRAFT CANNOT BE SHIPPED. Please do not ask to have them shipped. This goes for the "NIB" planes I have on my Webstore as well.

Hangar 9 Valiant (30cc size) Electric (Ready to Fly) - LINK
Hangar 9 P-47D Bubbletop 30cc (Ready to Fly) with Retracts - LINK
Phoenix Model Tucano Volcano 60cc size Electric Ready to Fly with Retracts - LINK
and a flyable, good condition Multiplex Xeno (Ready to Fly), Flying Wing (50% off too!) - LINK

Please check them out! Use code AMPS50% in your communications with me to get the discounted price. Hurry, this is a LIMITED TIME offer.

The 50% discount offer does not apply to “New in Box” aircraft for sale or any other item not designated here.

While you're at my website, check out the amazing pricing on lots of other Radio Control items!

I DO OFFER SHIPPING ON DESIGNATED ITEMS.

Some items are for LOCAL PICKUP at the AMPS Airfield in Phoenix Arizona. These items will be clearly identified. Buyer, please contact me and we can arrange to meet at the AMPS Airfield located in the Adobe Dam Recreation Area near 43rd Avenue and Pinnacle Peak Rd. Here is the Google Maps plus code, just go to Google Maps and copy this into the search bar:

MVM2+V4 Phoenix, Arizona

Payment for shipping items is PAYPAL only. Cash or Paypal is acceptable for LOCAL PICKUP only.

Paypal is accepted locally and online and so is cash at the field. Just click “Buy Now” ; (this reserves the item for you, first come, first served). Contact me though the webstore messaging service, and I will bring the item(s) to the AMPS field for you to inspect.

www.nicksrc.webstore.com

Note: I am not a dealer. I am a pilot and I am leaving the hobby, and I have a lot of RC stuff to sell. Thanks!
nioa is offline Find More Posts by nioa
Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 10-18-2020, 01:10 AM
Find More Posts by MALAKA
Trader Rating: 21
No babe, is not new..I swear!!
United States, AZ, Tolleson
Joined May 2012
74 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
Those prices are amazing ����