logo
This thread is privately moderated by Lewis s., who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 11-20-2020, 11:32 AM
Find More Posts by Lewis s.
Trader Rating: 4
United States, NY, Huntington Station
Joined Feb 2012
5 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
$400.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale
NIB Rare Giant Scale 8ft Bud Nosen Curtiss JN-4 Jenny Airplane Kit

This is an extremely hard to find giant scale Curtiss JN-4 Jenny kit made by Bud Nose model in the early 1970's . The Curtiss JN-4 jenny was the plane used to train many of our early flyers and was the popular choice of barnstormers after WW1

The Nosen Jenny is a great looking, great flying airplane and is a standout at any field or fly in. My dad had save the kit to build some day, but never got to it. The kit has been stored all these years in a dry smoke free work shop and is 100% complete and unstarted.

This would made a great conversion to electric power, which is what I am doing to the one we already have built

I am also listing an incredible Model Airways Static scale kit, an amazing source for sale detailing of the Jenny. My dad had bought that kit, to aid in detail the Bud Nosen Jenny.

I am asking $400, I will split the actual shipping cost with the buyer. Paypal payment is preferred
Lewis s. is offline Find More Posts by Lewis s.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 11-21-2020, 10:31 AM
Find More Posts by sarge johnson
Trader Rating: 0
United States, MD, Cambridge
Joined Jun 2015
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Very interested in the Jenny Kit. What is exactly the "Model Airways Static Kit", where is it listed , is it for the Jenny, & cost, that is in your Jenny ad" ? Can email me at [email protected] Thanks in advance, Sarge
sarge johnson is online now Find More Posts by sarge johnson
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply