logo
This thread is privately moderated by Race21, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 11-20-2020, 10:17 PM
Find More Posts by Race21
Trader Rating: 0
Flyin' Around
United States, AZ, Scottsdale
Joined Sep 2010
0 Posts
$140.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold
Futaba 10c CAP Free Shipping!

Futaba 10CAP 2.4g Transmitter with lots of little upgrades!

This has been a great radio. I really only used it as a backup and it’s time for me to let someone else enjoy it.

Futaba 10CAP radio with TM-10 FASST 2.4 module, 2650 Lipo battery. Strap balance tab. All Channels work as they should. Switches have blue switch nuts. Screen appears in pictures to have a minor scratch…this is the protective film on the screen! I never took it off! Screen should be flawless under film!!

The only flaws that I am able to identify are:
The H switch (top right corner) does not seem to have a very positive switching detent. It’s there, just not as positive as every other switch.
The cursor knob feels sloppy to me. Functions fine, just not as positive as I think it should be.

I no longer have the factory box- I will thoroughly and securely wrap/protect prior to shipping.

At asking price I will cover USPS shipping in 48 US ONLY via USPS. If you would like alternate shipping I am willing to discuss. I will accept Paypal if you cover fees. Can work on Zelle, Venmo….. Cash if local.

Case in picture is not included at asking price, but may be open to reasonable offers.

Thanks!
Race21 is online now Find More Posts by Race21
Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 11-21-2020, 08:57 AM
Find More Posts by jerry pooler
Trader Rating: 2
United States, NE, Lincoln
Joined Dec 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Great radio

I appreciate your honest discription of the radios possible flaws. That way people know just what to expect. That goes a long ways!
jerry pooler is offline Find More Posts by jerry pooler
Old 11-22-2020, 06:58 PM
Find More Posts by impruvn
Flyin' Around
Lodi, Ca
Joined Jan 2006
1 Posts
I’m interested in buying this radio. Based on yout description it’s a fair price.

I can do PayPal and if I use “friends and family “ they don’t charge and you net the full $140. Please let me know if you want to proceed and what name I should use for PayPal.

Greg Hennefer
[email][email protected]
impruvn is offline Find More Posts by impruvn
Last edited by impruvn; 11-22-2020 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Email address corection
Old 11-22-2020, 08:33 PM
Find More Posts by impruvn
Flyin' Around
Lodi, Ca
Joined Jan 2006
1 Posts
I sent you a reply which is no longer visible. I’m very interested in this radio. If you would please call me at your convenience I’d appreciate it.

Greg Hennefer
916-847-6900 (Pacific time)
impruvn is offline Find More Posts by impruvn

Quick Reply